•Fights (Part 2) •

•Scott:

After the fight you and Scott have been doing better. He had been spending more time with you and making sure you were happy. He had taken you out to dinner a few times and you guys had a great time. He would also be careful when it came to Allison as well. He would ask you if it was okay to hang out with her or if you would want to join them.

"Scott. Just go out. Its okay. I'll just go do some shopping with your mom." You laughed and shooed him.

"Are you sure babe? She said you could join. I don't want to leave you thinking I ditched you again." You sighed and glared at him.

"Boy if you don't leave this house--" Throwing your pillow at him. He avoided them, laughing and grabbing his keys.

"I love you (Y/N). See you later babe. Don't shop too much!" He laughed walking out the front door.

•Stiles:

After the fight Stiles kept drinking. Some nights he would be fine, other nights would end up horrible. You had taken Stiles to get help for his problem after he had came to you parents house begging for you to take him back. He had a terrible breaking point and almost drank himself to death.

He had realized that you were right and came back. You made him promise that he would go get help in order to be with you again.

"Anything for you baby. I just miss you so much." He cried and hug you tightly.

"I'll help you along the way Stiles. I just want you to get better." You hummed and kissed his cheek.

After that he had gotten much better. you two had gotten better as well. Everything was going to be okay.

•Derek:

You were in your room crying in your bed. After your argument with Derek you were heartbroken. You didn't want him to get hurt. You loved him so much. You would give your life for him. But instead he would throw it away to be with a woman that you couldn't trust.

You didn't talk to him for a few days. He tried to call, text, hell he even showed up at your house. But you didn't want to talk to him.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door but you ignored it like always. "Go away mom. I don't want to talk. I'm not hungry either."

You heard a sigh on the other side then the door opened. You turned and threw a pillow.

"I said leave me alo--" You gasped seeing Derek standing at your door with a pillow in his hands, "Why are you here? Get out. Who let you in?" You growled.

He dropped the pillow and walked towards you. "(Y/N). Do you really love me. Like love me, love me." You looked away from him and nodded, letting more tears slip out.

You felt the bed dip and arms being wrapped around you. "I love you too. I'm sorry." He sighed and kissed your temple.

You held onto him, not wanting to let go..

•Isaac:

It had been a few weeks since you talked to Isaac. Derek said he was always out late then would come home a mess. You were scared of what he was doing to his self, you were scared that he would get into a lot of trouble.

One day you were taking a walk and you saw him sitting in the grass staring at Beacon Hills. You had approached him and he was surprised to see you.

"Why aren't you out with your friends?" He snarled. You bit your lip to hold back your tears, "Because I have been looking for my boyfriend. I miss you so much. Please come back home."

He looked at you and sighed, standing up and walking over to you. "I'm sorry princess. I was being selfish I guess."

You hugged him tightly, letting the tears flow, "I'm sorry too. I love you so much." He kissed your forehead and smiled. "I love you more princess."

•Liam:

You left the mall after Liam had hung up on you telling Michael that you had an emergency. He told you it was okay and you had rushed home.

When you got there Liam was sitting in his room looking at the wall.

"So you decided to come home, huh? What made you do that?" He scoffed. You groaned and stood in front of him.

"Quit being a jealous little brat Liam. He is my friend. I'm not choosing between you two. In my choice I would choose neither, because then I would lose my friend if I choose you or lose you if I chose him. I'm not doing that. What if I made you do that wtih your friends? Are you gonna choose? Hm?" He sighed and stood up.

"No. I'm not. I can't do that. I'm sorry babe. I guess I did get jealous about him. You just kept talking about how much fun you were having on Twitter and I guess it got me." He mumbled, looking at his feet.

"Aw. You are cute when you know you are wrong." You cooed and ruffled his hair. He slapped your hand away and kissed you.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Hush up." You laughed and hugged him.