• Hangover •

•Scott:

When Scott gets a hangover, you always give him a lecture before you take care of him. You always tell him to not drink so much when he goes out with Stiles. After a long talk you bring him whatever he needs to make him feel better. Giving him a sweet kiss when he feels better making him promise not to drink a lot.

"Thank you for always being there (Y/N)." He would whisper when you two cuddle.

•Stiles:

When Stiles gets a hangover you pretend to not know he does and make a lot of loud noises so that he learns his lesson. After he apologizes and tells you he will do better, you bring him medicine and water to help him relieve his headache. After he felt a little better you two would end up watching movies and cuddling in his room.

•Derek:

He rarely gets a hang over but when he does you are always there to assist him with whatever he needs. When it happened he would protest and tell you that he is fine but then groan in pain when his head throbs. You were like his personal little nurse.

"You know I don't need that sweetheart." He mumbled taking the pills.

"Just let me take care of you Der!" You would pout.

•Isaac:

When Isaac would have a hang over you would be right there with all of the things he would need. He would always give you a weak smile and tell you how good you were to him.

"Princess. You know I love you yeah?"

"I know you do. And I love you too." You smiled playing with his hair as he ate his breakfast.

•Liam:

NO. NO DRINKING FOR THIS LITTLE BOY  .