•Void Stiles Imagine•

You chewed on your lip nervously. Rocking back and forth on your heels you didn't want to accept what was going on. You couldn't accept it. No matter how tempting it is, you knew you wouldn't be able to.

"You're thinking too hard. Stop." He growled. You shook your head and took a tiny step back.

"I can't go with you." Taking another step back you shook your head even harder. Deep down you wanted to go with him, more than anything. But you knew how much hate you would get.

"Never in my thousands of years existing have I given this offer to someone. I know you want to take it. So why won't you? Are you hiding something from me?" His voice always brought chills to you.

Knowing he knew that you wanted to come made the decision even harder for you. No one knew what you were doing at night. No one knew that you would see him.

"Say something to me. You know I don't like waiting. Answer me now." Rubbing your arm slowly you kept your eyes away from his dark gaze. You definitely wanted to day yes to his offer. But if you said it, you knew how your friends would treat you after they found out.

"Answer me!" His voice boomed, making you jump in fear. His face was close to yours now. Nose to nose almost.

"I.. You know what I want to say but I can't say it. I can't accept the fact that I am betraying my friends. But I don't want to lose you either." Your small voice made him chuckle and lean in closer to you. Feeling his lips ghost over yours made you want to kiss him.

"It is one simple word little one. Just say it and I can have you all to myself. We can leave this town if you choose to. Just say yes."

You let out a breath as you saw him disappear in front of you. Hearing his voice echo imto the distance with those three words."

But would you say yes?