•Imagine for Bootyfulstyles•

You and Liam were hanging out at his house just playing video games in his room. You have been at his house since this morning, the plan was to go to school together but you two decided that you wanted to spend time together since you guys barely get too, because of all of the chaos.

Liam was currently in between your legs as he was playing some game as you were playing with his hair. You let out a small sigh and smiled. He noticed and paused his game and looked up at you.

"What are you thinking about Christina?" He smiled and poked your chin. You giggled and lightly stroked his face.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you Li. Like, I don't think I have ever been so happy. You make me feel like, I'm wanted. You make me feel loved. I swear every time I'm with you my heart races and my palms get sweaty. As corny as it sounds its true. You are just simply perfect Liam. And I don't understand how I got you but I have you and I never want to let you go. " You kissed his forehead. He smiled and sat up to face you.

"Christina, I love you. I do. I always have. And I always will. No matter what happens babe, I will be here for you. If you need me at like three in the morning, you best believe that I will be at your window ready to comfort you with movies and a bunch of snacks. I will love you until the end of time babe. Forever and always."

You felt tears come into yours eyes as he confessed his love for you. You hugged him tightly and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you too Liam. God I love you so much." You smiled. He grabbed you by your waist and put you on his lap as he started to play his game again.

You smiled and thought to yourself that you really are the luckiest girl to ever live to have such an amazing boyfriend.