•Imagine for JustSav•

So it was your first day at Beacon Hills High School, you were Kira's cousin and your parents had moved you with her family so that they could travel for a while.

You were really nervous to be honest, you didn't know if people would like you as much as people liked your cousin. Kira had told you that her friends were really nice and accepting but deep down you felt like something bad would happen.

You two had gotten a ride from her dad, since he worked at the school, he dropped you guys off and your nerves started to bounce every where. You felt like you were going to throw up, Kira had pulled you to the side and stood in front of you.

"Sav, just breath. It will be okay. People will love you! You are super nice, extremely funny, and not to mention freaking gorgeous! Guys will be begging to go on a date with you." She smiled, making you smile even wider.

"Really? Are you sure they will like me?" You questioned, biting your lip, playing with a strand of your hair.

She nodded her head rapidly, giving you a smirk. "Damn right they will. Now come on, let's make some guys cry." She winked. You chuckled and hooked arms with her, walking into the school with a fierce look.

As you two walked by, people had stopped whatever they were doing and looked at you. Some girls had scowls on their face and some guys were drooling lightly.

Once you got to her friends they were smiling brightly, ready to greet you. A cute boy was the first to greet you, he had dark brown hair that was messy and really nice brown eyes. "Hey! I'm Stiles! So you're Kira's cousin? I was expecting something else. Because well you're really pretty an-" He was cut off by a blonde girl, pushing him. "And he is taken." She glared at him.

You let out a giggle nodding your head. Another boy came up to you smiling warmly, you noticed his jaw was a bit uneven but he still looked adorable, "Hi. I'm Scott. I'm Kira's boyfriend.." He chuckled, giving you a hug.

You looked back and Kira and gave her a wink. She blushed looking away, trying to avoid your teasing stare. "It's nice to meet you two. I'm Sav." You smiled brightly.

You had noticed a boy standing behind the guys, his face showed that he didn't care about what was going on. It made you really curious so you walked over to him.

"Hey. Are you apart of the group? I'm Sav, what's your name?" You smiled, sticking out your hand. He look at you then down at your hand, lightly growling. Scott came over to you two, seeing your attempts to talk to the boy.

"Uh.. This is Liam. He doesn't talk much." Scott chuckled. Liam looked at him and glared. " I do talk. I just don't want to talk to her." He grunted, walking away.

You stood there, shocked. No one has ever been so mean to you. You looked at Scott confused as Liam walked away.

"Was it something I said? Or does my breath smell bad?" You pouted, giving your self a check. Scott shook his head and put his arm around you. "No. You're okay. He just has issues." He frowned.

Kira had walked to you and grabbed your hand. "Don't want to be late now do we? See you later Scott!" She smiled, pulling you towards class.

After a long day you really wanted to go home and sleep but Kira and made you stay with her to watch Scott practice. You protested but she dragged you out there.

"Can we leave please? I'm hungry and tired and bored." You whined. She ignored your moans and groans, watching the boys practice. You huffed out a breath and looked at the boys while they got water. You took a closer look and noticed Liam was there, he was staring at you. You looked away awkwardly, trying avoid his heavy gaze. But every time you took a glance, he was still looking at you.

You heard Coach scream at him to get back on the field and he turned his head slightly and put back on his helmet, returning to his position.

"Kira. Why does he not like me? What did I do? I haven't even been here for a week and someone already hates me." You whispered, tearing up a little. She gave you a weak smile and grabbed your hand.

"Don't worry about him. He is just stupid for being a dick to you." You sniffled a bit and stood up. "I'm going to go take a walk. I'll be back." You pouted, walking down the bleachers.

You had walked towards the woods and sat down near a river. You started to throw small rocks into the river until you heard a branch snap behind you.

"Why are you out here? You could get hurt." You heard a voice say, hearing the leaves crunch as he walked closer. You turned your head and saw Liam.

"Why would you care? You hate me anyway." You scoffed, throwing more rocks into the river.

He sighed and sat next to you. "I don't hate you Sav. I just.. I'm scared to like anyone. I don't want to get hurt. Or for you to get hurt." You looked at him and smiled. "You like me?"

He nodded and blushed. "Yeah. But I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sorry for being a dick by the way."

"It's okay Liam." You giggled and kissed his cheek, holding his hand.

You two spent the rest of the day by the river, talking and having fun.