•Imagine for MrsSpock•

You had recently moved to Beacon Hills to live with your cousin Lydia. You two were almost just alike but you were a little bit smarter than her. Your first week being there was going better then you thought it was going to be. All of her friends liked you and they accepted you into the group.

At some point you did catch a small crush on one of the guys. Lydia said his name was Stiles. She had told you some things about him and it made you laugh at some of the stories she told you. He sounded like a goofball and you loved the thought of it.

Every time you were around him you tried to get his attention but most of the time you would notice he would focus on Lydia more. You tried asking her about if they were a thing but she brushed it off.

You guys were currently sitting outside on the bleachers watching the boys practice. You watched Stiles as he did his best to block certain guys. You giggled when you saw him mess up at some points.

"How much do you actually like Stiles? I see the way you look at him Leah. Everybody can to be honest." You sighed and looked at your feet.

"It wouldn't even matter. He likes you Lydia. He looks at you the same way I look at him. It won't work Lydia."

"Leah, I don't even see Stiles in that way. I mean he is a great guy but not the guy for me really." She chuckles. "Just tell him how you feel after practice."

"I don't know Lydia. I don't want to be rejected." You pouted, glancing at Stiles when he got a drink of water. He looked up and saw you and Lydia and waved happily. You waved back and saw him smile brighter.

"Stilinski! Get your ass back on the field!" Coach yelled which caused Stiles to jump and knock over some water bottles. You giggled as you watched him jog back to the field clumsily.

"See. He is already getting in trouble over you. That doesn't happen to often Leah. Just tell him. Please. I want to see you happy." Lydia pouted, putting her hands together. "Please do it!"

"Fine. But if things go wrong, I will be so mad for taking your advice." You glared, pushing her playfully.

After practice ended you had followed the boys into the school when they went to the locker rooms. You stood by the door holding your books tightly against your chest. You watch many boys come out of the locker room with your friends. At some point you thought you had missed seeing Stiles walk out.

"Hey. Is Stiles still in there?" You asked a boy that walked out. He turned and looked at you shrugging. "I think so. I'm not sure."

You huffed as the guy walked away. Alright then. Might as well go in myself right? Most of the team as already left. You took a deep breath and pushed the door open walking in slowly.

"Stiles? Are you still in here?" You waited and walked further into the locker room. You heard nothing but silence.

You felt your heart beat speed up when you walked further into the locker room. You placed your book down on the bench and walked towards the showers. At this point you were scared of what you would find if he was dead in the showers.

When you rounded the corner to the showers you were shocked to see absolutely nothing. "What the hell?" You turned around only to be greeted by Stiles right in front of you. Screaming you swung your fist and it hit his side.

"What the fuck Stiles! Why the hell would you do that?!" You watched as he clutched onto his side, groaning in pain.

"I'm sorry Leah, but I didn't mean to scare you. I was about to speak to you actually, then you hit me. Good swing by the way." You pouted and walked over to him holding your hand out.

"I'm sorry too. I am super easy to scare to be honest. Even if you would have talked, I still would have jumped or something." He chuckled weakly and grabbed your hand.

"Anyway, what are you doing in here? This is the boy's locker room. You know that right?" You giggle and looked at your hands together. "Yes I know that goof but I wanted to tell you something actually." You took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Ever since I moved here and all, I kind of started liking you more than a friend really. But I see the way you look at Lydia. So I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I thought it would help me."

You looked at his face to show any signs of what he could have been thinking but he was just staring at you intensely.

"Say something please. I don't care what you say, just please." You pleaded.

He licked his lips and cupped your cheeks, connecting his lips with yours. The kiss was slow and passionate. Both of you pulled away panting softly.

"I like you so much Leah. I'm sorry if I was giving off mixed signals. I didn't know I would look at Lydia that way. I would look at you when you didn't notice and I could always tell you were hurt. But I want to be with you. I don't want Lydia anymore. I just want you Leah. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You couldn't help but let a big grin come across your face. "Of course I will be your girlfriend Stiles."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss you passionately once more, smiling through the kiss.

"We should get out of here. This is the boy's locker room of course." He chuckled lightly.

"Don't you think I know that Stilinski?"