•Trust•

( Stiles time ♡ )

Silence.

Everything around you was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Neither of you knew what to say to each other.

The air felt so thick and it seemed like you couldn't breathe. A part inside of you wanted to break the silence and get to the point. Shifting in your spot, you kept your eyes on the floor, twirling your thumbs around you sighed quietly.

"(Y/N), do you trust me?"

This questiom made you think. Do you trust him? The real question was COULD you trust him. Obviously the answer was yes but you never opened your mouth to speak.

"I want you to trust me. I would do anything for you and you know that. But why won't you let it happen?"

No, you couldn't accept the small lie that left his lips. The thoughts had started showing up making a small pit rumble in your gut made you let out an inaudible groan.

"Even if you won't talk to me, you still should remember I will always love you. No matter what happens and what you will think. It is true." He stated loudly, taking a small step closer to you.

Shaking your head you scratched the back of your hand roughly. As much as you wanted to jump into his arms and tell him how much you trust and love him, you simply couldn't.

The issue? No he didn't cheat. It was the trust issues that kept you from embracing him. It was your deepest thoughts getting to you. As if they pulled you deep into the darkness. You embraced them and it pulled you away from him.

As you didn't even notice, he was standing right in front of you. So close you felt his breath fan your face.

"Baby. Don't think so much about it. Don't let those thoughts get to you." Feeling the numb sensation from scratching your hand had stopped and you realized his hand had yours.

"At least look at me. I can take the silence but I need you to look at me." Feeling the other half of you sigh in defeat you looked up at him. Taking in his appearance you smiled softly inside your mind.

Even if you felt like you couldn't trust him, you still loved him with all your heart. It was nothing you could run away from. You feelings were planted so deep.

"I love you with all my heart baby and I know you love me too. I will wait as long as you want. I will do anything to prove to you that I love you. I'm never going to run away from us. Ever. I promise on everything that we will work out. Just trust me. I want to show you."

Before you even knew it you nodded your head slowly, pushing yourself into his arms. The warm embrace made you feel safe. Even if the thoughts tried to consume you, being in his arms made it all go away.

Mumbling into his chest, you held his hand even tighter. "I can't her your princess. Say it louder."

Pulling away from him you stared into his eyes, "I love you. So much. I do."

"Remember that I will always love you princess. You can trust me." 

xx
It's shitty in my opinion and probably don't make sense but it's 2am and I'm bored. Lol bye.