Chapter 1

"Aceee!" I whine as I try bending over to put on my shoes. I can't fucking reach. Argh!
"I'm coming angel, one minute" he calls out from the bathroom. It's date night and I look like a fucking bus. I'm officially 30 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to just give birth already and have my baby girl.
"I'm here baby, tell me what you need" Ace says walking into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
I lift my leg showing him my shoes that I've chosen to wear with the dress I have on. They have straps around the ankle. So yeah I need help.
"Put your foot up on the bed angel" he tells me lifting my leg with me as I spin around.
"There, you go angel" he says and kisses my forehead. Looking back at me with a smile he rubs my bump and walks over to the closet to dress.

So it's been three months since our mini break and Liam hired a nanny for Ruby as he's decided to finally take Ace up on his offer to work with him in the Art business and be down as a partner on the books. He's got his own office and everything. I'm so proud of my big bro.
The new salon is nearly ready to be opened just needs a few last things doing like furniture placing and products on the shelfs and setting everything up.
Ruby's learned how to say Ace after hearing me call it him for so long. She sounds so cute.
Angel's is doing better than ever I'm constantly booked up, appointments don't last long and I just wish I could be there in the mix of everything. I miss working funnily enough.
And another thing my baby girls walking.. She wobbles a little but she's mastering it like a pro. I knew she could do it the way she's been pulling herself up everything.

Walking out the room to go say night to Ruby I hear her babbering in her own room which she's now in, which faces mine and is next to Liam's.
"Mama, mama" she says happily when she sees me. Sitting up in her bed while Becky sits on a chair next to her bedside reading Ruby a bedtime story.
"Mama, Ace" she says looking for him.
"Coming my prinny" I hear Ace call out from our bedroom door.
He comes strolling in pulling on his jacket and he looks so hot.
"Ace, Ace" she says clapping her hands at him. She's so adorable and growing up way to fast. Her birthdays soon. How is she 1 already.
"Mama and Ace are going out baby, so you be a good girl for Becky" I tell her kissing her face as she holds on my cheeks.
Moving out the way I let Ace get to his prinny and wait for him watching how he is with her. He's going to be an amazing dad to Lexi Bean. I can't wait. I'm going to start counting down the weeks. 10 left..
I thought smiling to myself as Ace comes back over to me.
"Ready angel. You look beautiful too mama" he says with a smile making me grin at his words. Mama still hasn't gotten old. He knows I love it when he calls me that.

"We're leaving you two, be good please" I tell Liam and Seline who are cuddled up on the sofa watching a film

"We're leaving you two, be good please" I tell Liam and Seline who are cuddled up on the sofa watching a film. They're cute together and it's new. I thought it was already a thing before the wedding but apparently not. It's only been a couple of weeks. Bless them.
"When am I not good love" Liam says raising a brow at me.
"Ha, I'll write you a book bro" I tell him rolling my eyes at him making him laugh.
I walk towards the door that Ace is holding open and hear.
"Have fun" called out by them both.

Pulling up at the restaurant I wait for Ace to come around and help me out as its getting more of a struggle. I hate the lost of independence.
"Come on angel, not long now" he says and kisses my forehead softly. I love my husband. He can always read my mind.
Walking into the restaurant holding hands were escorted to a table for too and handed menus.
"Can I get two mocktaits please. Two different ones" Ace tells her and she nods jotting it down in her little pad and walks away
"So angel, 10weeks left. If she doesn't come sooner" he says smiling. Not too early but I don't want to go over. It's killing me lately. The weighing down and my back is about to break. I hope I don't have to push out a 10lb baby. Fucking hell.
"She's going to be perfect" Ace says looking at my bump with love. He's obsessed with touching it and feeling her move around and kick. Alot when daddys around anyways.
The waitress comes back and puts down our drinks smiling at us and asks us for our order.
"Can I just get a cheese burger with a side of fries and onion rings please" I tell her looking at the menu.
"I'll take the same please" Ace tells her and she nods walking off to place our orders.
"Are you still wanting to call her Lexi?" Ace asks me as I sip my mocktail. Oh my god its good.
"I think so. What about you?" I ask him looking up at him.
"I love it still. Lexi King.. It works angel" he says and I nod smiling because he's right. Lexi Amelia King.

Our food comes and we talk about Ace's work and how well Liam's getting on and getting his own clients. All in all we're having a good evening.
"What are the plans for Ruby's 1st birthday? Ace.. You know it's soon" I tell him and he nods smiling clearly thinking of her.
"Liam was thinking of getting a bouncy castle and having a little party for her" Ace says and I wonder who we'd invite?
"Shes 1..she has no friends" I say laughing but it sounds like it will be fun.
"You can invite Victor's daughter and it won't be like this forever angel. Lexi will be playing with her before we know it and then she's going to be starting nursery aswell" he says smiling and I can't help but smile back at him. It's infecious.