Chapter 45

Walking into the kitchen I see Liam eating his breakfast with Ruby.
"Morning love, breakfast is in the oven" he tells me and I nod smiling at him.
"Thanks Liam. I have an idea you might like" I tell him kissing Ruby's head running my fingers though her hair.
"Morning beautiful girl, look at you" I say to her admiring her.
"Mummy, see Mya please" she says and I look to Liam.
"Ask daddy, baby girl" I tell her and wink at Liam pulling out my breakfast.
"So this idea?" Liam asks and I sit down looking at him smiling.
"Becky's back on nights and the girls are gonna have a sleep over tonight and you and Stacey are gonna have a drink with us. It will be fun I promise" I tell him and he perks up.
"I'm totally looking forward to it, I hope you two really get along and become close friend like you wanted, it means alot love" he says smiling at me.
"We're all adults Liam with children. We need to put the past behind us and look to the future. Our family's gained two extra members.. Think of it that way" I tell him and he nods agreeing.
"Wow love, I'm so happy you think of them that way, we're all lucky to have you" he says and I blow him an air kiss. What can I say. Ace now Liam.. Stacey next.
"I love you all and Mya would be living with us if it was up to Ruby" I tell him and laugh making him laugh to.

After eating and chatting with Liam, Ace comes down in his business suit and I wonder where he's going..
"Where you going bro?" Liam asks him and I look up wanting to know the exact same thing.?
"Out" he says short and sweet.. Ohhk.
"Are you OK bro?" Liam asks him and he sighs.
"Yes" he says and I think something off. What the fuck happen? Why's he being weird..
"What's the rush?" Liam continues.
"Busy" he says and I furrow my brows. What's happening. Its awkward as fuck in here and tense as hell..
"I love you angel" he says kisses my forehead and walks out.. What just happened?
"Ohhk then?" Liam says looking towards the door that just banged shut. I'm so confused..
"I need to call Becky and ask her to come by at 7pm, and I want you both here by 6pm so we can let the children play before they go to bed" I tell him and he nods
"OK I'll get Stacey, are you sure he'll join us by the way he's acting?" Liam asks me and I sigh.
"He'll be there, trust me it's gonna be a good night" I tell him knowing I might shatter his dreams or maybe there relationship. But still I thought It'd be a fun way to get it out there. Get to know each other.
"OK love we'll be there, thanks for sorting this" he says and kisses my cheek walking out the room.
Pulling my phone out my pocket I call Becky.
"Hey Angelica, what's up?" she asks me and I smile hearing her.
"I need you to work tonight, all three girls as Liam and Stacey are coming over for drinks. Can you be here for 7pm hun?" I ask her looking at my nails thinking they need doing.
"Sure, I'll see you later then" she says and I smile.
"Thanks. See you later hun" I tell her and hang up. She's great at flexibility that's why Liam hired her on top of everything else she's good at.. Now I need to call Angel's.
"Hello, Angel's. Seline speaking"
"Seline it's Angelica, I need the works can you squeeze me in babe" I ask her hoping she can.
"Of course boss, come down now and I'll get everything set up for you" she says and I jump off the sofa.
"On my way" I tell her anf hang up.
"Liammm!" I call out from the bottom of the stairs and he jogs to me.
"Can you watch both girls while I go get myself put together at Angel's?" I ask him hoping he didn't have plans.
"Of course love no problem, Mya's on her way too" he tells me and I nod with a smile.
"Thanks Liam, your the best. I'll express and leave her bottles for you to feed her every 2-3hours.." he holds up his hand.
"I'm totally looking forward to it, I miss Ruby being tiny. I know what to do Angelica" he tells me and I sigh thinking ofcourse but I like to tell anyways.
"I feel better telling you still Liam.."
"I know love, I'm sorry continue, she's your baby" he says with a small smile and I nod
"You already know so it doesn't matter, I trust you completely. Don't go to wild with them" I tell him running up the stairs to grab everything to express.

After finishing up I leave the house childless and it feels strange to not have atleast one of them.
Climbing into my car I pull out to my salon and hope I can get everything ready on time.

Arriving at the salon I jump out and rush inside out of the cold and see Seline.
"Hey babe, what did you want doing, everything?" she asks and I nod my head.
"We'll start with washing your hair and cutting it.. Straight or curly?" she asks me touching the ends.
"Straight please babe and I don't have long so can we start" I tell her and she escorts me to the wash basin taking my coat and bag.

Sitting in the chair she blow dries it staight and straightens it perfect.
I watch her get out her scissors and trim off my ends.
"How's Liam?" she asks me and I sigh.
"He's with Stacey babe" I tell her killing any hope she might have instantly because she sighs grabbing a mirror to show me her work.
"Perfect hun, don't worry you'll find your man soon enough" I tell her with a smile getting up to move over to the nails section.
"I miss him" She says putting my feet into a bowl to soak off the nail polish on my toes.
"I know but he's making it work, you have to move on babe" I tell her. She better not fuck this up!

Sitting there waiting for my nails to dry on my hands and feet I look around and see how busy it is in here. I need to check in on the new salon aswell. I want to come back to work soon. And employ Becky full time if she can I hope. Working around all of our hours.
"You should be ready to go now hun" Seline says to me checking my painted nails.
"Yep done, what's next?" she asks me and I think eyelashes and eyebrows and I want a wax, I still have plenty of time left.
"Eyelashes and eyebrows, waxing everywhere" I tell her and she sits me down pulling my head back and starts on my eyebrows.

Finally finishing up with my wax I get dressed and make my way to the checkout and Seline ways me off..
"Your the boss, and you look hot, Jason's in for a treat" she winks at me and I laugh at her. Shoving the money into the tips I wave at the girls and head back to my car.
Driving home I think of some truth questions to ask during the game. I wanna know some home truths aswell. Like why Liam didn't like me at the beginning? Why Ace avoided Stacey and if she had any incling of his feelings towards her.. I'm going deep, husband or not.. I have questions that need answering..
Arriving back at home I walk through the front done and hear laughter. Aww it's good to hear that.
"Mummy, Gelica" they both call out to me and come running over to me hugging me.
Liam pops his head out holding Lexi and I smile at him. He's an amazing dad and I couldn't be more proud of him for taking in Mya too.
"What times Stacey getting here?" I ask him looking at my watch seeing its nearly 6pm.
"She's just closed up the bakery and on her way home to get ready. She won't be to long" he tells me and I nod smiling.
"Where's Ace?" I ask him and he shrugs.
Fuck!