Chapter 44

Laying back into Ace he holds me and runs his hands over my body.
Suddenly he's embracing me and his grips getting tighter and I feel him tense. Huh?
"Angel, I need to tell you the whole truth" he says and I try and move to look at him but he holds me in place what the fuck?
"Ace, let go of me." I warn him but he shakes his head against my back, head down. It must be serious.
"You better start talking before I do something we both reget" I tell him and he sighs.
"Just stay there angel.. Please" he asks and this is really troubling him.
"What I'm about to tell you, will obviously surprise you but I really need your help baby" he says and he's starting to scare me what the fuck is he talking about?
"Whatever it is we'll sort it together but if your fucking some little bitch I'll kill both of you" I tell him deadly calm and he looks at me offended.
"As if angel, don't be so fucking ridiculous" he says and kisses my temple. Then what?
"It's about Stacey" he says and I begin to relax in his arms but he still doesn't let go of me.
"I really wanted her for myself, I didn't think Liam was worthy of her back then. He doesn't know any of this and now she's back around I don't.."
"You don't know what to do.. Is she stiring old feelings.. Do you like.. like her?" I ask him starting to panic. Noo!
"No I did back then but that's not the problem.. Liam doesn't know anything and neither does Stacey" he tells me sighing again. And I see his point he wants everything off his chest. But still..
"And you want me to do what exactly Ace?" I ask him raising a brow..
"I need your help with telling Liam. I'm not sure how it will go look how close we came at the top of the stairs.. He's unpredictable when it comes to her. He always has been. Like I said he gets consumed by her. I betrayed my brother angel" he tell me sadly and I'm still confused as to why he held me so tight.. He told me he liked Stacey back in the day. How was he expecting me to react? If he only liked her its not a big deal unless that's not all of the story?..
I have so many questions..
"Firstly let go before I do hurt you and secondly you liked her Ace big deal, you can't help how you felt 10years ago" I tell him and he sighs letting me go and I turn to face him.
"Baby at first he's gonna think what the fuck, but he'll get over it. I have an idea that where gonna do to tell him.. I think you'll like it too" I tell him thinking of an old school game truth or shots.
"Well I hope you can fix it angel because you don't know Liam like I do. You haven't seen the animal he has for Stacey inside him. It's scary as fuck" he says sighing.
"It won't come to that Ace, don't worry. I got this. Tomorrow night it's going down be ready" I warn him because he's about to face his ultimate betrayal. I have no idea how Liam's going to react but I hope for everyone's sake he gets over it.

After drying and pulling on one of Ace's t-shirts I climb into bed and think about how I'm nearly ready to try sex. Everything feels back to normal but he can't be hammering at me like he used to.. Yet anyways.
Laying behind me he cuddles me and kisses my neck.
"I can see that this is hurting you for lying to him for so long but it's gonna be good. I promise baby" I tell him spinning and kissing him softly.
"No matter what happens Ruby will keep us all together baby everything's going to work itself out. It always does" I tell him and he nods sighing. I hope I'm right about this.
"Thank you angel, I'm so glad I have you" he says and hovers over me kissing me.
"Does Stacey know you liked her?" I ask him randomly and he sighs dropping off of me.
"No, after the second time at court I couldn't trust myself around her she was so sad constantly I had to avoid her at all costs then she showed up at the salon." he says and I wonder how he feels now seeing her.
"And after all these years how do you feel now?" I ask him holding my breath. Please still want me..
"Yes she is hot but she has nothing on you angel, I feel nothing for her. This is about Liam and me" he says and I sigh heavily looking into his eyes and smile. Thank fuck.
"I love you momma, I can't wait to be back inside you, your worth the wait angel, no pressure" he tells me and kisses my lips gently. Then smiles at me. He's so adorable.
"You won't have to wait much longer" I tell him and he perks up huming at me eyes wide. Laughing at him he pulls me on top of him and I lean down to kiss him..
"I love you Jason King, Forever" I tell him and he grins.
"I love you Angelica King, Forever" he tells me and kisses me passionately and pulls me close nuzzling my neck.