Chapter 53 Liam's POV

I slowly slide down the bed after both girls had fallen asleep after the story. I love them both and I can't believe she called me fucking daddy. I'm so fucking ecstatic. I give them one last look standing at the door smiling at them.
I make my way down the stairs to everyone.. My family.
"Two sleeping beauty's" I say to my queen and drop down next to her.
"Thank you for suggesting this. It means the world that your accepting all of this. My daughter, after everything my queen, I love you so fucking much" I tell her and she smiles kissing me.
"We both brought a daughter into this baby, I love Ruby and if it wasn't for them seeing each other this probably wouldn't be happening" she tells me and I sigh.
"I'm grateful for my princess, I'd just wish she was with you" I say sadly and she offers me a small smile. What would I do if she didn't accept Ruby. I'd be crushed.
"It's OK baby, and it doesn't matter. They have each other now and they always will because there sisters and best friends. You ready for that" she asks me clearly trying to lighten my mood and I think of them being friends growing up like how me and Jason was. They'll have each other's backs.
"Don't.. I'm dreading it when there older and boys.. Not happening.. My girls are staying babies forever" I tell her and she laughs. If they like boys I'll lose them. And I can't. I'm not ready for that. And I'm not ready for hormonal teen boys around my daughters.
"They'll be teens before you know it and daddys girls too by the looks of things" she warns me and I love the sound of that. My perfect girls.
"I know baby, I'll do my best" I tell her and pick up my drink.
"I wanted to ask you something. And you can say no and I won't be offended" she says and I raise a brow. What could she possibly want to ask that would offend me?
"Mya.." she starts and I nod smirking already thinking I'm gonna say yes regardless.
"I want her to have the same name as all of us baby. I know she's not.." I stop her by kissing her. Is she crazy she just called me daddy and I love her already like my own. She's apart of my queen period.
"She's mine and I'd fucking love to" I tell her excited and down my drink.
"Mya's gonna be a Johnson" I call out to everyone feeling happy and they both clap happy for us. Angelica comes running over to us and hugs us both tight.
"I'm so proud of you Liam. Stepping up for your wife" she says smiling up at me. I'd do anything for my wife and our girls. I love them unconditionally. Isn't this what Angelica did for me when I needed a mum for my daughter. Stepped up and did what she thought Ruby needed at the time. Now she will have my queen aswell.
"Well I did learn from the best love" I tell her and she smiles putting her hand on her heart.
"I do try bro" she tells me and grins walking back to Jason.
"I'm happy for you brother" Jason says and smiles at Stacey.
"So I have another surprise for you" I say getting up and leaving. I walk towards the secret office and unlock the door walking in and lock myself in. To much precious stuff in here. I suddenly hear the door handle jiggle and I freeze.
"Baby, open the door" I here my queen call out. Sighing I open the door and lock it behind her. She's gonna find it sooner or later anyways.
"What you doing in here baby, and why the lock in?" she asks me and I sigh
"I will tell you just not yet. But no one but me can come in this room" I say and she raises a brow.
"But I'm in here now" she cross's her arms and I chuckle. Sarcastic much queen.
"Fine me and you. Happy" I say smirking and she nods smiling.
"Soo? This surprise" she asks me and I smile turning and grab the paperwork. I hope she doesn't freak on me thinking it's to much. I need her to accept it and just move on. Just like before.
"Liam what is all this?" she asks me and I smirk at her.
"It's yours my queen open it" I tell her and she looks at it confused bless her.
"OK so it's a list of address's and.." she asks rubbing her head. Yeah that's not exactly helpful.
"That list is everything I.. No you own" I say and she gasps. That's it baby take it in.
"What do you mean me? We're married I don't want your things" she tells me and I sigh. Really baby? I really need you to do this for me. Please..
"Baby, marrying me ment taking half of what's mine.. Its just for safety precautions so I'm putting everything in your name.. Its all yours" I tell her and she just stares at me like I'm crazy.
"Why do you have so many houses?" she asks me flipping through the pages seeing pictures and details.
"Rentals beautiful, I know how to make money. My mum left me alot of her properties aswell so it's just stacked" I tell her shrugging. This is alot to take in and she's looking slightly pale. Fuck. I grab the bottle of rum that's been in the drawer for god knows how long and grab it out for her.
"Baby, breathe. Have a drink" I tell her and she snatches the bottle and takes the lid off quickly and gulps some down. Handing the bottle back to me she looks back at the papers then to me.
"And you want me to do what exactly?" she asks me holding out the papers back to me.
"Check them all out if you want. See what you like and don't like. If anything needs sorting.. Or nothing just let them do what they have been doing. It's your choice but I do need you to sign the last paper and give it back to me when you've done. No pressure" I tell her holding up my hands and she grabs a pen off the side and flips to the back page.
"You not going to read or even thoroughly look though them?" I ask her surprised and she shakes her head.
"Your my husband and I trust you completely.. No pressure" she winks at me and I smirk.
"No secrets" she says and I smile.
"No secrets" I tell her and she kisses me handing the signed paper back to me.
"And your card comes tomorrow, I've made my account joint. You can still keep yours if you want to" I tell her and she takes the bottle back. This is alot for her to take in. I'm so proud of my queen. She's handling everything like a boss. My wife.

Walking back into the living room with my queen I sit down and she fills up our drinks smiling at Jason and Angelica cuddled up.
"You OK baby, you look abit flustered" I ask her licking my lips.
"Ye..yes" she stutters and my dick twitches. Shit. What was that?
"Fuck I want you right now" I tell her in her ear and she clenches her thighs.
"We can't there here" she tells me and I shrug. Who cares?
"Your telling me that but your body tells me differently" I tell her groaning showing her how much I want her with my hard dick.
She squirms pulling her hand away shaking her head and grabbing her glass looking back at me. I laugh at her and I take a deep breath while I adjust my fucking hard on.
"All in good time handsome" she grabs my thigh and rubs her hand up then pours another drink. Fuck she's teasing.. Game on wife..
"Do you not find it hot in here?" I ask looking at her as I pull my top over my head and she cant hide that squirm from me.
"I could really devour a treasure right now, how about you baby?" she asks me and I think really.. Your going there. OK.. I swallow and she smirks at me. Now all I can think about is devouring my fucking treasure.
"Baby, don't play with me. I'll take you up them stairs and devour you right now" I tell her into her ear and she sees my dick slowly starting to rise again. Fuck I want her bad.
"Are you love birds done?" Angelica says and I sigh sitting back and my dicks instantly gone down. Thanks love
"He just desperately wants his treasure babe, don't worry" Stacey says and winks at me. Fuck what did she start. I stare at her hand that's on my thigh slowly edging further up and I'm bracing myself for something.. Anything and she suddenly runs her hand back down to my knee again. I drop my head back and she runs her hand up again and back down. She's owning this tease and I'm completely hopeless. I'm seriously struggling with this tease it's driving me insane she can see it. But I don't want her to stop touching me.
"I will take you up stairs and not care what they think" I tell her and she spins her head looking at me. She raises a brow and I do it back challenging her.
She sits there debating it. I can see it in her eyes, she wants me.
"Can we continue the truth game.. But no shots" Angelica asks and I nod and I hope I get to ask Jason my question.
"You joining Becky.. Truth game?" I call out to Becky who walks through the room. The girls are a sleep she must want adult company..
"Sure, why not" she says walking upto us and sitting down.
"Feel free to have a drink, there's rum or rosé" I offer her and she points to the wine and gets back up going to grab a glass.
I watch Angelica grab the bottle and spin it and it lands on Jason.
"Are you really happy about us all living together as a family after everything?" Angelica asks him and I look to Jason wanting to know that aswell. Is he happy about this?
"At first I just went along with it for the girls sake but after today and seeing how we all are together and this place. I love it and think it could work. We'll just need some boundaries" he says and Stacey nods agreeing.
"Totally understand bro. It will just be how we lived before nothing needs to change
We'll just ask for couple space when wanting it and Becky should move in" I tell him and Becky looks at me surprised.
"What? Are you serious?" she asks beaming at me.
"Absolutely, the girls love you and you do a great job. You will only need to work and be in the mansion when we're at work. You'll have days off and every other weekend" I tell her off the top of my head and Angelica looks happy like she had the same idea. Even better.
"Sounds like a plan." Stacey says and I smile at her.
Jason spins the bottle and it lands on Stacey.. Let's see then..
"How do you feel about Mya calling Liam daddy?" Angelica asks and Stacey smiles at her.
"I'm happy she has Liam, Victor's not the best father even now. I just feel bad for her but if she sees Liam as her dad thats her decision to choose. It just makes me so fucking thrilled. My lucky girl" she says and I pull her closer to me kissing her.
"I'm the lucky one baby I feel so honored" I tell her grinning. Am I dreaming?
My queen spins the bottle and it lands back on Jason and I get to ask my question now.
"Bro, I have a question.. Dress code. Talk to me, what is deemed inappropriate?" I ask Jason clearly needing to know and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
"How are you dressing around my wife? I can do me because Angelica's my sister.. Keep ya goods away or you'll have none" I ask him and laugh and he laughs shaking his head.
"I'll dress how you do brother, we're all adults the past is the past." Jason says and I nod agreeing. I hope so because she is my wife now. There's only three people that really matter.
They come first Always and Forever.