Chapter 38

"All three girls are fast asleep baby" I tell him and he sighs relieved.
"Thank God, I'm not sure about more kids angel" he says laughing and dropping down on the bed.
"There just excited to be having a sleepover, they'll be OK after so many of them" I tell him chuckling.
"And then Lexi when she's there age aswell, fucking hell" he says and it makes me laugh. The girls ran Ace ragid. Playing dress up and wanting a gazillion different stories after I bathed them and put them to bed I sorted out Lexi and left Ace to it. He's fucked bless him.
"There wild animals I swear" he says rolling over looking at me.
"Well there all asleep now so you can relax baby" I tell him running my hand through his hair.
"Finally, I swear I read like 10 different princess stories." he complains rolling his eyes then laughing.
"You did good Ace, I'm proud of you" I tell him then kiss him.
"I'm proud of me" he says dropping back again.
"I want a boy please" he says and I laugh at him.
"You get what your given Ace" I tell him laughing and he pulls me to straddle him.
"I love all of you but I need a son" he tells me and I raise a brow at him..
"You have Liam for now" I tell him and he rolls his eyes at me.
"Not anymore angel, you'll see how he changes" he says sounding really bothered about this.
"Baby, can you just be happy for him, he's your brother and he's happy for us. Stacey's nice, she clearly needs someone like Liam and loves him to keep coming back after all these years" I tell him and he sighs.
"I know your right, but you haven't seen them together" he says and I shake my head chuckling.
"So there worse than us?" I ask him and he rolls me onto my back.
"Absolutely not, nothing compares" he says and I smile up at him.
"Then stop complaining, you have your own family now. Remember that" I tell him and he nuzzles my neck.
"I know angel, but Liam and Ruby are our family" he says and I roll my eyes at him.
"He won't live with us forever Ace, you know that, he needs to be happy too" I tell him and he sighs again.
"He is happy, and I know that but not yet" he tells me and I sigh now at him.
"You need to just be happy that your brothers getting what he wants" I tell him and he nods defeated.
"I am, but I don't want him to go because then I won't get what I want and I want them to stay" he says and I close my eyes not getting through to him.
"You want all these babies. Then where gonna need more room, you can't have it all, he's your brother not your husband Ace" I tell him and he frowns at me.
"Yeah I said it, your acting like a bitch. Leave your brother to be happy" I warn him and he drops off of me putting an arm over his face.
"FUCK! What's wrong with me? I am arnt I" he agrees and I think finally he's seeing sense.
"Just be nice to her, she clearly loves him, leave them alone" I tell him and he nods again.
"You work together isn't that enough" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"It's always been just us. She comes and goes." he says
"And you have me.. I'm your wife Ace, Liam wants one now, let him make his own mind up" I tell him and he looks at me
"I hear you angel, I'll try OK" he say and I nod smiling at him. Thank God.

After debating Liam's relationship my phone suddenly rings and I look at it seeing Liam flash.
"Hello, you OK?" I ask him and I know he's smiling.
"Fucking amazing love, you OK if we come back tomorrow?" he asks me and I know instantly why.
"Of course, I'm so happy for you bro" I tell him smiling at Ace.
"Thanks sis, see you tomorrow" he says and we hang up.
"There coming back tomorrow Ace" I tell him as I hear Lexi move around and lets out a cry. Feeding time.
Ace jumps up and grabs her bringing her to me while I take off my robe.
"Thanks baby" I tell him as he hands her over.
"Feeding time Lexi baby" I say to her as she latches on.
"I'll put on a movie angel, and check on the girls" Ace tells me.
"Alright, something funny" I tell him and he nods kissing me on the forehead and getting up.

Putting Lexi back in her crib as she's fallen asleep I lay back in bed watching the film and Ace walks back in.
"There both snoozed angel, no worries there" he tells me and I smile. Thank God.
He crawls up the bed and lays next to me pulling me close and starts to get into the film with me. Laughing quietly as to not wake Lexi, I cover my mouth wanting to laugh hard and I can't.

As the credits start to roll I cuddle up to Ace and he starts to talk.
"If they get married the girls will be sisters" he randomly says and I smile thinking about it.
"They'll love that, but I hope Stacey knows she won't be replacing me as Ruby's mum. She's my daughter and no marriage will change that" I tell him and he smiles nodding his head like he knows I'll flip my fucking shit
"She'll always be yours angel, Liam knows that" he tells me and I hope he does. Maybe we need to have a conversation about that.
How will that even go down.. Will he still even want me to be her mum now he has Stacey back? I can't even bring myself to thing about losing my baby girl.