Chapter 37 Liam's POV

Standing at my closet looking for what to wear as I rummage through endless clothes I pull out my black polo and black jeans with black boots knowing Stacey loves me in black.
Putting on jewellery I look myself over in the mirror and think I look good.

Checking the email for my reservation I screenshot it and make sure it's ready for when I get there.
Spraying myself with cologne and grabbing my black jacket leaving my room.
Jogging down the stairs I hear Ruby call me from the living room.
"Daddy, Mya here sleeping over" she says excitedly and I smile at her little face lit up.
"Ino baby. You be good for mummy princess, don't have to much fun" I tell her and she giggles running to me. Picking her up I kiss her and Mya looks up at me too.
"Come on you" I say to her and she runs jumping up at me too. Hearing clicking on the wooden flooring I turn holding both girls and see Stacey standing there smiling at us.
"Wow, you look perfect baby" I tell her and she blushes just like she use to.
"You look hot, and who'd of thought you'd be a hot dad" she teases and giggles making the girls laugh to.
"Daddy loves Stacey?" Ruby says and I smile at her kissing her cheek.
"Yes daddy does princess, always and forever" I tell her looking at my perfect queen.
"Are you gonna be good for Mummy and Ace?" I ask Ruby and she nods and I look to Mya and she melts me too. She's Stacey double it's crazy.
"You too Missy" I say to her and she giggles at me. Setting them both down on the floor I give them both a kiss and they run off playing.
"You ready beautiful?" I ask her and she nods smiling at me.
"I've been waiting for this day for years" she tells me and I feel all giddy and excited.
"Look at you two, so cute together. Have fun and Liam.." she says and I roll my eyes knowing what she's about to say.
"I already know love, don't worry. I'll see you later maybe" I say and look to Stacey and she shrugs.
"Depends on Angelica" she tells me and she waves her off. Looks like where having some fun.

Arriving at the restaurant I escort Stacey inside with my hand at the bottom of her back.
"Reservation for Johnson" I tell the women behind the desk and she smiles at me. Pulling out my phone she scans it and escorts us to the table handing us menus.
"Can I get a two double rums and a bottle of your best rosé please" I tell her and she jots it down and walks off.
"You remembered" she says and I nod.
"I remember everything about you beautiful" I tell her making her blush.
"I thought that was just me" she teases and I chuckle at her.
"I can't believe we're actually on a date, feeling like I'm dreaming again" I tell her and she smiles.
"I'm right here Liam" she says smiling at me. Fuck why am I so nervous? I won't fuck this up. I've grown up, I'm a dad now. It's time to be a husband..
"So does he know where you are?" I ask her not really caring either way to be honest.
"Yes, he's not happy obviously but I don't care, I want to be happy and you've always made me happy Liam" she tells me making me grin and feel like I'm that young boy in the school hallway again.
"It's all I want to do Stacey, amongst other things of course" I tell her and she blushes, still sexy as ever.
"I'm sure we can come up with something" she says and I think isit to soon?
"I've missed my treasure" I tell her and she clenched her fucking thighs. Fuck!
"I've missed you too" she tells me and my dick twitches wanting her still after all these years.
The waitress places down out drinks and the bottle of wine and scurries off leaving us to browse our menus.
Watching as she enjoys her drink I smile at her picking up my glass and take a drink trying not to down it to calm my nerves..
Picking up my menu I watch her over it browsing hers and look back at the selection. Thinking on steak with chips and a bullshit side salad and maybe some starters because I'm fucking starving.
"You know what you want beautiful?" I ask her and she shrugs still looking.
"It's difficult to find something when there's so much to chose from" she says and chuckles putting the menu down. The waitress returns pulling out her notepad and I tell her what I want and Stacey orders the same.
She walks off and I look at her thinking I just want her whys this date necessary.
"For some reason I feel a bit nervous but I can't stop thinking about devouring you my queen" I tell her how it is and she blushes again.
"I feel the same but in a good way, I'm happy you asked me on this date Liam, and like I said I miss you" she says seductively and I know she means her treasure.
"Fuck baby, you're making me wanna skip dinner and head straight to devouring you instead, in our home" I tell her and she looks at me surprised.
"You still have it? Wow" she says smiling
"Of course it's our home" I tell her and she grins.
"I thought you lived with Jason and Angelica" she says and I nod.
"I do for now, that house has to many memories, it needs you" I say and she smiles picking up her drink.
"I miss that house, do you remember Steve's mansion. I loved that place" she says clearly thinking of the times we spent there.
"He died not long ago. I have the place now" I tell her and she gapes.
"What how? Oh my god that's so sad" she says looking generally sad.
"Heart attack beautiful" I say and she sighs
"I liked him alot, I can't believe he's gone, it'd of been nice to see him again" she says and I nod agreeing.
"Yeah he left me the mansion because of you" I tell her and she blinks a few times taking in the information.
"I'm happy you have it for your daughter aswell" she says and I look at her with a raised brow.
"It's for us and our future" I tell her blatenly and she coughs looking into my eyes.
"It's always been us.. That's what I want" she tells me and I think my heart stopped for a second. Did she just say that or am I imagining it..
"Are you serious, because I will take you there right now baby" I say to her and she pauses.
"I'll go anywhere with you, I'd thought you'd know that by now" she says and I beam grinning at her.. Our food arrives and I look at it no longer wanting it but her.
"First stop mansion, second stop Paris" I tell her and she smiles.
"I'd like that more than you know. I still have the folder too" she tells me and I think I blushed. Fuck.
"I made a new one baby, it's more grown up and sophisticated for you, you'll love it" I tell her and she plays with her ring. Watching her fiddle with it gives me goosebumps. Does she actually want to?
"Why are we doing this Liam when we already know what we want.." she says suddenly and I look at her for her to continue.
"I'll always love you Liam, it's always gonna be you, but will you accept Mya?" she asks and I look at her confused.
Did she really just ask me that? How could she think I wouldn't accept any part of her.
"I'll love her as if she's mine.. She'll know no different, Ruby and Mya will be treated the same." I tell her and she slowly smiles thinking about it.
"Then what are we waiting for? I want you" she says and I down my drink wanting her just as much. Fuck is this actually happening?
"No more waiting, I want you to be Stacey Johnson as soon as possible baby" I tell her and she nods her head at me smiling.
"That's all I want Liam. I've waited long enough" she tells me she flags the waiter down
"Can we get the bill" she tells the waiter and he rushes to go get it.
He comes back and she pulls out her purse drops a few fifties down and grabs the bottle of wine.
"What You waiting for Liam... Come on" she says and I jump up following her out the restaurant.