Chapter 6

"Morning angel" I hear as I stretch out next to my husband. I open my eyes slowly and see Ace watching me.
"Morning baby" I say sleepily. The last thing I remember lastnight was talking about Lexi bean and I must of fallen asleep in his arms. It's the best feeling ever. 

"What's your plan for today angel?" He asks me climbing on top of me. I look up at him smiling slowly at his good mood.
"Nothing much, what about you?" I ask as I run my fingers down his body loving the feel of him, how he flexes his abdominal muscles against my finger tips when I touch him.
"Wasn't planning on moving from the house to be honest" he says as he kisses down my neck. I move my head to the side giving him better access, loving the feeling of his lips on my sensitive spot he knows so well. "Hmm" I agree as he sucks that sweet place and I moan spreading my legs for him to fit between them. He runs his hands down my body and lifts the hem of my t-shirt up and over my head and pulls my arms out. Looking down at me with lustful hungry eyes he licks his lips and looks back at me. 
"I've missed my angel" he breaths heavily on my neck then starts to kiss, lick and bite down to my tight hard nipples. I arch my back off the bed as he pulls on each one. It feels so good to have him above me touching me again.
"I've missed you" I moan out feeling hot under him and I feel him smile against my skin as I run my hands up his biceps and over his broad shoulders feeling him flex at my touch. He pulls back and looks at me. I pucker my lips wanting to taste him properly he puts his lips on mine gently at first but I pull him into me wrapping my arms around him I slide my tongue over his plump bottom lip and bite down gently hearing him groan is so fucking hot. I slide my tongue into his mouth at the same time he does. I let him take control of the kiss, its getting more hot and I can feel my shorts start to get damp his kisses always turn me on, I want him. So fucking bad. 
He pulls back so I can catch my breath, we're both breathing heavily with our chest rising and falling in rapid paces. This is what we do to each other. I love it. 
Leaning down I start to pull his boxers down so he helps me out by taking them off himself. I grab his cock desperately wanting to feel him fill me up. It's been so long since I've had him inside me. He pulls back and moves down to settle in between my thighs pulling my shorts off as he goes. I spread my legs wide for him to fit in between and he gives my protruding clit a kiss and runs his fingers through my wetness as he looks at me then sucks on his fingers. 
"So sweet and tasty angel" he says smirking up at me. I watch him stick out his tongue watching me as he licks from my aching pussy up to my clit in one slow tortures lick, my legs shake a little at the contact and I rock my hips wanting more. He licks around my hole and inserts his tongue gently probbing me open.
He fucks me faster with his tongue and rubs my clit in circles faster, I can feel the build up of my orgasm, my legs begin to shake uncontrollably and I scream out his name as I climax in his mouth. Hard. It's been awhile. He pulls out of me and starts to lick up all my juices. He comes back up the bed and hovers over me again, pulling him down I kiss him tasting myself on his tongue as I suck onit. He hums in my mouth and I pull back with a satisfying smirk. He looks down at me with his own smirk and slides down two fingers to my awaiting pussy. He slowly pushes them in and I can't help but gasp at the feeling.
"Fuck!" I cry out from the pleasurable feeling he's giving me.
"You love me hooking them fingers, don't you angel?" He states as he pulls back out and in to me again slowly working his fingers in me coating them with my juices. It's not hurting as much as I thought it would be but I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to. It feels so fucking good. He hooks his fingers and presses up on my gspot. My orgasm builds up as he fucks that sweet spot inside me.
"Yes, don't stop, right there" I moan out loudly. I catch a glimpse of his beautiful smug face that he's about to make me climax again. 
"I'm going to.. Ace!" I scream into the room as I climax all over his fingers. He fingers me through until I come down from my high but pushes me straight into another one.
"Shit baby" I cry out as I climax for the third time this morning. He pulls his fingers out of me slowly and leans forward kissing me.
Pushing him on to his back I hover to lick around his balls slowly like he did to me and suck on each one swirling my tongue and pulling on the sack. I grab at his cock as I lick all the way up to his tip sucking on it, collecting all of his precum. I start to take him into my mouth humming at the taste of him. The feel of him stretching my mouth open wide to fit his thick long cock in it. I flatten my tongue and slowly take him down my throat I can hear him groaning as he grabs my ponytail and starts to fuck out my mouth slowly. I swirl my tongue as he bobs me up and down his cock. I can feel my throat opening up the further he pushes me down.
"Fuck Angel, you love this cock don't you?" he says as I open my eyes looking up at him and he's staring down at me with darken eyes and a sexy smile on his face. He looks like he's totally enjoying him self as I pump the root off his cock as I give my mouth a break I suck on the tip and take a little more inch after inch sucking him deeper in and out quickly
"Just like that angel" he says throwing his head back. I can feel his cock starting to throb in my mouth meaning he's ready to climax soon so I pump and suck faster wanting to taste him now.
"Fuck! Angel" he growls trying to pull his cock out my mouth but I grab his thighs and suck him in deeper. He explodes in my mouth gripping my shoulders tightly as he growls out my name in a deep dominant voice. I love it. I swallow his cum enjoying the taste of him, pulling him out I spill a little on him so I lick it up cleaning him. I look at him to find him watching me already as I swallow and smile seductively at him. I watch as his dick grows back to long and thick while he's watching me. Smiling knowing that he likes what he sees still after all that. He moves to me pushing me on my back and lifts my legs onto his shoulders as he guilds his cock into my wet cleft. Gasping at the over fullness, we look into each others eyes as he pushes all the way in me to the root where skin on skin and it feels electrifying having him inside me.
"I feel so full" I tell him breathing heavily.  
"I've missed you" I add, looking up at him.
"I've missed this angel, just as much too" and he pushes the rest of the way groaning feeling my pussy tighten around him. Feeling him this close is euphoric I love him inside me the full feeling the puzzle connecting. And the sex is mind numbingly hot so there's that to. He pulls back out and then in building up to fuck me how I want it, how we need it. I rock my hips with his pace and match his thrusts feeling the pounding that I've missed. I scratch down his back as he hits my sweet spot then fucks me harder driving into me relentlessly. I fuck him back just as good.
"I'm so close baby, deeper" I cry out wanting my release now. He does as I ask a little concern flooded his eyes but I just smile at him reassuring him it's good and he rolls his hips into me deeper pushing me closer and closer to the brink of a shattering orgasm. He's beginning to slam harder into me and the feeling is so fucking pleasurable that I don't want it to end. But I speak to soon. My body starts to tingle all over and shake, I can feel his cock swelling inside of me.
"Fuck Acee!" I scream out as he sends me over the edge with another mind blowing orgasm.
"Right there with you angel" he growls out coming. As I come down from my high.
"Shit" I say as he pulls out of me and drops back next to me. 
"What's wrong?" he asks worried. I just look at him and hold his cheek.
"We didn't use a condom Ace" I say jokingly and laugh
"Angel your hilarious, it's abit too late for that" he says and kisses my huge bump. I can't wait to meet our Lexi bean.