Chapter 58

I watch as Jason freezes when Stacey hugs him and he looks awkward as hell. Why's he being weird with her still if he's over it?
"Unlucky love, next time I'll let you play your own shot" Liam says to me and I shrug.
"It's fine, I had fun anyways and we'll get revenge next time" I tell him and he chuckles rubbing his hands together.
"Damn right, they cheated anyways" he says and I nod agreeing.
"Dont be a sore loser baby" Stacey says to him walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. I seriously need to just stop staring at them. They just make me so happy and giddy.
I look at ace who's watching them too and I walk over to him.
"Please talk to me Ace, I know something more is wrong" I ask him and he just looks and me.
"I'm seriously fine" he says but it came out harsher than he clearly ment it to.
"Sorry angel, but I'm OK you keep asking me isn't helping" he says and I sigh and walk away from him. Am not doing this with him here.
I put my que back not wanting to play anymore and walk out the room and go find my baby.

Walking into the living room I find all the girls with Becky and there playing with there dolls happily. I smile at them feeling shit but put in my brave face and walk in.
"Hey babe, you alright?" I ask her and she nods smiling up at me from the sofa holding Lexi. She hands her over to me and I walk out the room and up the stairs to my so called bedroom and climb into the bed holding my baby to me..
I hear knocking on the door and I hmm for them hoping to see Ace wanting him to tell me but I see Liam poke his head in.
"What's wrong love?" he asks me and I sigh. He walks into the room and I sit up leaving Lexi laying and look up at Liam.
"I don't know to be honest. Jason won't talk to me and I know there's something wrong" I tell him and he sighs.
"Stacey keeps saying the same am I seriously missing something?" he asks and I sigh.
"Maybe but somethings up his fucking ass and he won't even talk about it. Will you try please" I ask him and he nods
"Of course I will love now scoot over" he says and he sits by my side and cuddles me. This is what I needed.
"You'll be OK, it might just be what he said you know what he's like. He's a sensitive guy remember he gets like this he used to when we was younger but it's been years come to think of it" he says and I sigh. Why won't he talk about it?
"It could be anything, work, shane, his mum" Liam says and I forgot about his mum. Shit. There's been so much going on that it slipped my mind. Fuck..
"Watch Lexi or bring her down, I need to talk to Ace" I tell him and he gets excited.
"You don't need to ask love just go I got her" he says and lays down next to her. Broody much..
Running down the stairs I find Ace in the kitchen looking at a bottle of alcohol.
"Why didn't you say something baby" I say walking over to him and hugging him.
"About what angel?" he asks me and I look up at him.
"Your mum, she's what's getting you down isn't it?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I'm sorry angel, I'm trying to enjoy it here but she's pissing me off. She won't leave me alone" he tells me getting annoyed and I hug him tighter.
"I'm sorry, what can I do?" I ask him looking back up at him.
"Nothing angel, she'll get the hint soon I hope" he says and kisses me.
"I love you Ace" I tell him smiling up at him
"I love you too angel" he tells me and kisses me again.
He pushes the bottle back and sighs walking us into the living room.
Stacey and Becky are sat there watching frozen singing along and I laugh at them. I didn't know Stacey could sing? Wow.
"Oh my god your so good" I tell her and she blushes.
"Leave it out" she says to me and laughs waving it off.
"Seriously babe, your amazing. Do it again" I ask her clapping excited. She sighs and let's out a few lines and I put my hand on my heart.
"I love it babe, ain't she good Ace" I ask him looking at him and he just stares at Stacey..
"Ace" I nudge him and he looks at me.
"Yeah she's good angel" he says and takes a seat. This is weird now.

"Are you ready to go home tomorrow?" I ask Ace before he goes upstairs.
"Totally I've missed home" he sighs and I laugh. Well he better get uses to it.
"And are we still moving here? And when?" I ask him wanting to just stay here.
"Yes and I don't know yet. There's lots to sort out angel" he says and I sigh.
"But I don't wanna leave here" I whine and he shakes his head amused.
"Shall I leave you here then yeah?" he asks raising a brow and I push him.
"Don't be mean" I whine and he chuckles at me he seems to be getting better. I hope anyways it's our last night here. I'm happy he's finally told me and I'm gonna hold my breath on her giving up. But I really hope she doesn't ruin things for this family.