Chapter 86

Todays the day I make a deal with Robbie. The same Robbie I set up for Jason to fuck up but still. Times have changes. I want Robbie to actually kill Liam this time. I stand in my mirror looking at myself and I need to be flirty and seduce him. He has to say yes.

I hope he likes what he sees because I know I do. I apply a gloss to my already glossy lips and fluff my curly hair.
Walking out my room I make my way down the stairs and into Seline.
"Thanks again for watching her babe" I tell her and she looks me over.
"You look hot" she says and I chuckle.
"I need to. Thanks tho, I'll see you later" I tell her and I kiss Lexi and grab my bag and car keys and leave.
Climbing into my car determined to get the job done with a smile on my face.

Pulling up at the café, I take a deep breath and climb out the car seeing Robbie already inside. I push through the door and walk over to him taking a seat.
"Hey" I say looking at him and smile. He looks me over and smirks. Is that a good or a bad thing? I don't know..
"Soo Liam.." he says getting straight to the point. OK then.
"Yes I need you to get rid of him" I tell him leaning forward quietly
"Are you being serious?" he asks and I nod.
"Absolutely. I wouldn't of asked you to meet me otherwise" I tell him uncrossing and crossing my legs drawing his eye.
"Liam is a fucking psycho and now he's a boss, I'd love to kill him" he tells me and I smile.
"Then what's the problem. You hate him, I hate him. That's all that matters, just do it" I tell him and he laughs.
"This is Liam we're talking about, we don't just do it. I've already tried that approach" he says and I sigh. I need him to agree. What can I offer him.
"You can't just try again?" I ask him and he just looks at me like I've grown another head.
"It's a massive risk me doing this for you Angelica. What's in this for me" he asks and I twirl my hair around my finger and flutter my eyelashes.
"What do you want?" I ask him and he smirks.
"What I've always wanted. You" he says and I feel my cheeks heating up. Why am I blushing. Shit.
"Really?" I ask him and he nods licking his lips.
"You ready for that, I'll show you a good time don't worry" he says and I smirk.
Am I actually gonna sleep with Robbie to get Liam killed. I really need him to do this and it's just sex.
"OK" I just say and his eyes pop.
"I thought you was gonna say no. Wow" he says and I smile.
"Just sex" I ask him and he raises his brow.
"Dont worry you won't have to do anything to me. I'll be doing plenty to you" he says and I nod with a smile. He wanna eat my pussy basically I think as I look at him looking me over with lust in his eyes.
"OK, after we've done this I'll introduce you to the person who's gonna help me do this" he tell me and I nod happily.
"Wait now?" I ask him and he smirks.
"Why not. The sooner you pay the sooner it gets done right?" he says and I nod slowly
"Your place or mine?" he asks and I'm definitely not going to mine his sisters there.
"Yours, let's go" I tell him and he jumps up and pulls me out my seat and out the café.
"I'll follow you in my car" I tell him and he nods.
"See you soon then beautiful" he says and I offer him a smile and feel slightly weirded out. Am I really going to have sex with Robbie. Can I have sex with him. Aren't I cheating on my husband?
We part ways and I climb into my car with my thought spiraling. What to fucking do?
I start my engine and watch Robbie pull off and before I know it I'm following behind him.

Pulling up outside his place I take a deep breath and hesitate to climb out. What am I doing. He suddenly knocks on my window and I shake my head. This is not me. I don't cheat. What have I become.. Is Jason right. This isn't me at all. Fuck! Out here seducing Robbie to get what I want. I feel like I'm acting like Liam. Everything I moaned at him for I'm doing. I need to go home.
"I'm sorry I can't" I tell him and pull off quickly. What the fuck Angelica. I need a new plan.

Pulling up outside my house, I take deep breaths and collect myself while taking off my belt and climb out. I need to get a grip.
I walk up the path and open the door with my key.
"Your back, how did it go?" she asks thinking I had a meeting at the other salon. Dressed like this. Great.
"Iffy. I'm not sure, I need to try again I think. But in a few days I need a new plan" I tell her and she nods.
"You gonna want me to watch Lexi again?" she asks and I sigh.
"If you would babe. It makes it easier" I tell her and she nods smiling.
"It's fine babe. She just chilled and watched cartoons anyways. I gave her some dinner aswell. I didn't know when you'd be back" she says and I smile at her.
"It's alright, thanks babe" I tell her and drop on the sofa closing my eyes.
It's been a long day. I need my bed.