Chapter 33

Arriving back home I put Lexi down while she sleeps and lay down feeling exhausted. Kids really do take it out of you.
"You sure you're OK angel?" Ace asks me for the hundredth time since leaving his office.
"Ace seriously I'm good. Robbie doesn't scare me the little bitch" I tell him making him laugh.
"Still, he held a gun to me that must of done something when you seen it" he asks me and I sigh.
"Obviously that scared me, I would of killed him if he used it" I tell him honestly. I'm done being nice with these fucking boys. My husband will always come first along with my daughters. And maybe Liam.
"I actually believe you, this new you's sexy as hell" he says crawling up the bed hovering over me. I pucker my lips wanting to kiss him and he leans down to me kissing me affectionately. I love this man more and more each day. I don't know what I'd do without him.
"I can't wait to make another baby" he growls into my ear and I clench my thighs wanting nothing more than for him to ravish me.
"A boy next time please" I tell him and he raises a brow.
"You get what your given Mrs King" he tells me making me laugh.
"OK, only because it's you" I say and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him back down to kiss him. He slides his tongue into my mouth and groans as I suck onit. I know he loves me doing that.
Suddenly Lexi wakes up and crys to be feed and I sigh having to pull away so soon. I miss my husband.
"I'm coming baby" I say getting up and pulling off my t-shirt to feed her. Walking to her crib I take her out and she fights my boob latching on and starts to feed.
"Can we just have no more.. I miss you baby" I say to Ace sitting back down on the bed.
"I want more of us running round angel" he tells me coming behind me and holding me.
"But I get what you mean, I miss you more and more each day but I love you more everyday angel" he tells me and nuzzles my neck. Leaning back into his arms I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of his lips kissing all my neck and the sides of my face lovingly.
I watch as Lexi begins to fall back to sleep feeding and moves her head away from me. Ace takes her from me and winds her gently while she falls into a deeper sleep. He's so good with her it makes my heart burst watching him.
He lays her into the crib and comes back to me.
"I love how comfortable you are with me angel" he says as I lay there topless on the bed with just shorts on and my eyes closed.
"Your my husband baby, I love you" I tell him opening my eyes watching as he gropes at his dick. He's been so good when it comes to sex. His insatiable need has gone well I think but that doesn't stop me hearing him every morning jerking off in the shower.
"Shall we order food, I can't be bother to cook tonight I'm drained" I tell him and he nods.
"I'll feed you something if your hungry" he says looking at me licking his lips.
"Starving!" I tell him sitting up and pulling him closer by his joggers. Pulling it out I quickly lick off the dripping precum and hum my appreciation that he still finds me sexy.
"So good angel" he says as I swallow him and bob my head back and fourth on his dick. I hum to send vibration through him knowing he loves it I stroke him slowly playing with his balls as I suck him.
"Fuck angel, I love your mouth" he says and I feel him oozing precum more and more. I start to jerk him faster as I bob my head faster, he pushes his hands into my hair guiding me at the pace he wants.
"FUCK baby" he says and I feel him throbbing on my tongue he starts to fuck my mouth as I let him and suddenly he cums.
"Angel" he growls lowly not to wake Lexi and I hum tasting him swallowing him down. Pulling back I lick up his dick where the cum dropped and lick my lips.
"Tasty" I tell him with a smirk and he looks at me blissfully happy. Clearly he needed that after today and I was more than happy to help.
"Let's go order some food angel" he says tucking his hard dick back into his joggers and pulling my t-shirt over my head for me.
"I love you angel" he tells me with a smile.
"I love you more" I tell him making him raise a brow and smirk at me.
"I doubt it, trust me" he says smug and pulls me up kissing me and sucks on my tongue.

After bringing down the moses basket with a sleeping Lexi, I relax back on the sofa with Ace while he scrolls through takeaway places choosing what to order.
"I want pizza" I tell him and he grins.
"Good choice angel I'll order it" he says and Liam walks into the room.
"Someone say pizza?" he asks sitting down on the other sofa.
"Yeah Ace is ordering, you want something?" I ask him and he nods.
"Grab me a meat feast pizza, I'm starving, then I'll go bed. That client was long and tedious" he says rolling his eyes. And I chuckle at him.
"Well eat with us and go to bed, you have Ruby tomorrow because I have doctors" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"That's fine, looking forward to it" he tells me and looks at Lexi.
"Beautiful baby girl" he says watching her and I smile at him. He's not wrong.