Chapter 94

After finishing bathing Lexi and giving her a bottle she'd fallen asleep in her crib and I'd jumped in the shower quickly and put on something more prerogative and look myself over in the mirror.

I apply lip balm to my full lips and go makeup free for the first time around him and I'm nervous

I apply lip balm to my full lips and go makeup free for the first time around him and I'm nervous. It's the first time he's coming to my house and it feels weird. I've text him my address already and he should be here within the next hour. Hopefully.
I turn the baby monitor on and take one with me downstairs and I pour myself a glass of white wine.
Checking my phone as it pings I see its Karl and smile.

Karl: I'll be there in soon, need to shower first X

Angelica: OK see you soon X

I put my phone down on the kitchen counter and drink from the glass thinking how did this happen. It was suppose to happen one time but it's been a few now and I can't help it. It's been so long that someone's actually been interested in me because I feel like Jason wasn't after Stacey came around. Anyways enough of them. Think of Karl and what he's about to give you. I tell myself and feel my cheeks heat up.
I take another glass and the bottle into the living room and light my wax melt candle and turn on the lights from the fire. I shut the curtains and fluff up the pillows some more and chill back checking my phone every so often.

Pouring my second glass of wine I hear a knock at the door and I take a deep breath and walk to it. I check the peep hole and see Karl standing there with a bottle and a pizza. What happened to just sex?
I unlock and open the door and he smiles at me soon as he sees me.
"I come baring gifts" he says and chuckles making me smile. I invite him in and point to the living room for him to go through as I lock up the door.
"You look so sexy" he says and I laugh. He's cute bless him.
"what's with the food and wine?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Can a guy not be nice" he says and looks around awkwardly.
"It's a nice gesture that's all. Thank you" I tell him and he places it on the coffee table and takes a seat next to me as I sit down.
"I thought it was just sex Karl?" I suddenly say looking away from him and he pulls my chin back towards him.
"It can be. I'm just being nice like I said. Plus I haven't eaten all day so I thought I'd share as I was coming here. Don't overthink it Angelica" he says and I nod.
"OK I'm just saying that's all" I tell him and he smiles at me and reaches for the box opening it and taking a slice.
"Dont stress it baby, it's just fun like you said" he says and I smile grabbing a slice.

After eating the pizza and drinking both bottles of wine. I relax back in the corner and he looks at me licking his lips.
"So the fun you wanted.. What you invited me for" he says and I laugh..
"I'm ready like I already told you" I tell him and he smirks.
"My kinda girl" he says and I bite my lip as he comes to hover over me.
I lick my lips and he comes to kiss me. I've noticed he's a kisser and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.
He hooks his fingers into my shorts and pulls them down my legs as I lift my ass up. Throwing them to the floor I pull off my cardigan feeling hot suddenly and he pulls me by my thighs down as he's still kissing me and slides his tongue into my mouth. He sucks on mine and I moan rocking my hips into him. He groans into the kiss and pulls away opening his eyes the same time as me and lifts up my top exposing my breasts to his eyes. He licks his lips and looks back at me breathing heavily.
"So fucking sexy Angelica" he tells me and I smile as he attacks my nipples sucking on one while twirling the other. I arch my back into him and moan enjoying him touching me like this. He switches and gives the other one the same attention flicking his tongue over the hard bud and sucking onit.
He starts to move lower and I get nervous and he must of felt me tense up.
"It's OK. I want to, I've been dying to taste you since the day I met you" he tells me and I blush. Aww
I nod my head slowly and spread my legs further for him to settle between them and he wastes no time.
He licks from my wet slit up to my clit and swirls his tongue around my bundle of nerves.
"Fuck you taste good" he says and I smile at him. What can I say..
He moves back in licking and sucking on my clit as I roll my hips into his face grinding on his tongue.
"Fuck, just like that" I tell him as he flicks his tongue repeatedly over my clit.
"Yess" I cry out as I feel the burning desire to cum hard. It builds quickly and my legs begin to shake. Fuck fuck fuck.
"Fuckkkk" I moan as I let go and he starts to suck on my clit harder bringing me to the edge of my sanity. Shit he's good.
He swirls his tongue around and licks down towards my entrance pushing his tongue in deep and I moan uncontrollably as he starts to fuck me with it.
"FUCK, I'm gonna cum" I tell him and he licks faster. Fuck!
"Yesss Karl!" I cry out rolling my hips into him and he groans slurping up my climax.
He continues to eat at my sensitive part and I close my legs on his head.
"I can't, I need you inside me" I tell him needy for him to fuck me.
"Your pussy is.. Fuck!" he says speechless and I bite my lip watching him get undressed. He is actually sexy. I just stopped comparing him to him who shall not be named.
He takes a condom from his jacket pocket and rips it open rolling it over his cock as he watches me licking his lips.
Coming to hover over me he runs it along my entrance and eases into me.
"Fuck!" I cry out. Its seriously becoming to far and inbetween..
He pushes all the way into me and stops letting me adjust and smiles down at me.
"You ready?" he asks and I nod. Always..
He pulls out and pushes into me building up his pace while I'm rolling my hips into him meeting his thrusts. Moaning non stop.
"Yess" I cry as he rolls into me deeper and I grip his biceps then he lifts my legs over his shoulders and fucks down into me hit my O spot and I squeeze my eyes shut. Fuck!
He thrusts into me repeatedly, groaning alot and I start to feel my climax building, shooting up as my body begins to shake and he slams into me and sends me over.
"Fuckkkk!" I cry out as I cum and I tighten around his throbbing cock he speeds up and grunt out.
"Shittt! Fuck baby" he groans and cums fucking us both through our orgasms.
We're both heavy breathing and he kisses me.
"I hope we never stop doing this" he says and I smile.
"Well I'm enjoying this" I tell him smiling. Whatever this is..