Chapter 51

Weekend at the mansion

"I can't believe we're on the way to the mansion, I hope it lives up to the hype." I say to Stacey as she drives to the middle of nowhere it looks like and the guys follow behind us in there car with the luggage, Becky and Lexi..
"Girls you looking forward to the new house?" I ask them looking back at them in there seats. There getting so big..
"Yes Gelica" Mya says grinning.
"Yes mummy, where's daddy?" Ruby asks and I look at her..
"He's behind us in his car baby, what's wrong?" I ask her and she sighs..
"I miss him" she says and puts her head on the window oh my god my heart. She's a proper little daddies girl.

Arriving at the mansion, I jump out and stretch my body walking to the back to let Ruby out while Stacey sorts Mya.
"Angel you've packed so much why?" Ace calls from the back of Liam's car and I laugh.
"I'm sorry Ace, I didn't know what to pack baby" I tell him walking over to him to help. My bad.. Again.
"Just grab your bag of makeup and I'll get the suitcase and bag with mine" he says and I smile kissing him.
"Thanks baby, I love you" I tell him biting my lip. He so fucking sexy.
"Eye fuck me later angel, let's get these inside" he says and I nod looking at Becky pushing Lexi she stops when she sees me walking over to her and I put the bag in the pushchair taking my baby..
"Thanks babe" I tell her walking off to find where Ruby when off to.

Walking into the mansion finding Stacey in awe with the place like she's never been here before, I look around and grin. I fucking love it.
"Come this way babe" she says and escorts me through pushing the pushchair. We enter the living room and I look around amazed. Wow!
"I know it needs modernizing but Liam's kept it exactly how it was from the beginning. I love it so much" she says and Liam comes up behind her.
"I love you so much" he tells her and she grins.
"Get a room will you" I tease and Stacey laughs..
"Let me show you to your room that we chose for you" Stacey says kissing Liam and I hand Lexi to him while she pulls me up the stairs.
"This is mine and Liam's room" she tells me opening the door and I enter behind her looking around. Wow its stunning.
"I want this room" I say to her spinning around and looking out the floor to ceiling windows. It's so nice in here.
"Your rooms beautifully done too I just prefer mine" she says and drags me out closing the door and down the corridor.
"I don't wanna hear you, and you don't wanna hear me so where on opposite ends. OK?" she says and I nod laughing. She has a point.
"I have a feeling I'm gonna love living with you Stacey" I tell her and she links her arm through mine and leads the way with a smile.

Slowly opening the door she flicks the lights on in the dark room and ushers me inside.

"Fucking wow! I'm sold

"Fucking wow! I'm sold. I'll live here forever" I tell her and Stacey beams happy.
"That's what I said too. And now we can if you want to babes. I want us to get along and be friends" she says and I nod eagerly with a wide smile. She read my mind..
"Of course babe, that's what I want to" I tell her hugging her.
"Now for the girls rooms there sharing till they want to split OK?" she asks and I nod with a smile and she pulls me along not to far from my room. And points to another door.
"Ruby and Mya are here, and Lexi's will be there" she points and I nod happy with that she obviously wants the girls together.
I walk into the girls room and I melt. Literally. Oh my god its amazing. I love it for them.

"Do you like it? I'm waiting to show Mya if you want to bring Ruby too?" she asks me smiling

"Yes, oh my god there gonna scream" I say laughing walking out the room to get Ruby.
"Baby, do you want to see your room" I call out and she pops her head out and comes climbing the stairs Mya behind her.
I meet them half way to watch them and Mya runs to Stacey, I pick Ruby up and she looks at me with twinkling eyes.
"You ready baby?" I ask her and she nods excited.
"Yess please mummy" she says and I start to walk there putting her down at the door with Mya. Stacey opens the door and they both walk in holding hands looking around the room then a loud ear splitting scream leaves both of there mouths and jumping with clapping comes aswell. I take it they love there room.
"Love, love, love" they both say excited.
"Thank you mummy" the both say and my heart melts.
"Can we stay in here forever mummy" Mya asks Stacey and she smiles crouching down to her.
"If that's what you want, to live her with everyone?" Stacey asks and Mya nods shyly.
"With Liam too, mummy" she says and I clap excited for them. Stacey smiles up at me and looks back at Mya..
"Would you like Liam to live with us baby?" Stacey asks her and she nods grinning wide.
"I like Liam mummy" Mya says and I get emotional for them all and I look at Stacey who silently let's a tear roll down her face.
"My baby likes my king" she says and I nearly die. She finally fucking said it.
It took her long enough.