Chapter 95 Jason's POV

Todays the day they finally come home and I'm looking forward to seeing them. The mansions been quiet and I've missed the girls. The cookings not the same when Stacey's not here. It's good but I think I should start doing it myself.
I pull my phone out and look at the text message that's just come through.

Sasha: If your free I wana see you NOW! X

Smiling at the text, I think about how much money Liam's spending on making me feel how I do. Fucking ecstatic infact, so I'm fucking more than grateful.

Jason: Same place. 1hr I'll be there X

Jumping up I make my way to the bathroom and jump in the shower quickly.
Washing my body twice making sure I'm super fresh I rinse off and jump out.
Drying quickly I moisturize and walk back into my bedroom grabbing boxers and looking for something to wear. I dress quickly and look myself over in the mirror.

 I dress quickly and look myself over in the mirror

Getting back to my old self before Angelica. I smile at that rubbing my hands together excited. Sasha makes me feel alive. I'm enjoying this. Whatever this is..
Grabbing my phone and my car keys now that I finally have my car back and it makes my life so much easier. I can come and go without having to get lifts. Which I hate relying on people period.
"I'm leaving Rico. I'll be back later" I tell him as I see him leave the kitchen.
"Sasha again.." he teases and I laugh.
"You know she can't get enough" I tell him and he laughs as I walk out the door and make my way to my car.

Pulling up outside her apartment I climb out fixing myself and close the door. I jog up the two flights of stairs and stand outside her door. I take a deep breath and knock on. I wait a moment and hear her on the other side.
The door suddenly opens and she's standing there looking sexy as always and smiles at me.
"Hi handsome, come in" she says opening the door wider and escorting me in.
"Drink?" she asks and I nod sitting down looking around her actual place for the first time. It's nice.
She hands me a double whiskey and sits down next to me.
"None of my other clients get the privilege of coming in to my apartment. There's just something about you Jason" she tells me and I smile licking my lips at her.
"Well I feel honoured and I know what you mean. There's something about you that can't keep me away to long" I tell her honestly. Might as well start with it and we'll see where it takes us. I down my drink and look at her lust fully. I want her and now.
"You ready to ride this" I say leaning back cocky showing her what she does to me.
She stands up downs her drink and holds out her hand.
Leading me to her bedroom I presume I watch as her ass wobble when she walks and it's so fucking sexy.
She opens a door and pulls me inside. I spin her and pin her against it and kiss her passionately sliding my tongue into her mouth as we slide it along each other's then I suck on her tongue and bite her lip.
Unclipping the bralet she's wearing it drops to the floor as we continue to kiss for the first time and I can't get enough of her already. Shit she tastes good and she can fucking kiss even better.
She pushes my jacket off and it drops to the floor then pulls my t-shirt over my head and her lips are back on mine. She fumbles with my jeans and gets them undone and hooks her fingers in them with my boxers and pulls them down dropping to her knees as she goes. Shit she's actually gonna do it. Sasha looks up to me as she grabs my throbbing cock in her hand and I smirk down at her. Your about to get your throat fucked baby.
She licks off the precum and swirls her tongue around the tip and sucks on the head and I feel everything everywhere.
She starts to take me further into her mouth and down her throat and I realise she's still going and she has no fucking gag relex. Fuck!
She flattens her tongue and starts to bob her head back and fourth while she massages my heavy balls.
"Fuck!" I throw my head back as she starts to suck faster and I growl pushing my hands into her hair and start to fuck her mouth out gripping her head as she moans on my cock and I can't help the growl leaving me, I'm fucking loving it. I start to feel my balls draw up so soon and smile down at her.
"I'm gonna cum beautiful if you keep this up" I grit out trying my hardest to actually speak as she works her tongue and sucks on the head repeatedly.
And I feel my body begin to shake.
"FUCK! Sashaa!" I growl and release into her mouth in thick ropes just cumming over and groaning hard. Fucking WOW!
I watch as she swallows looking up at me with sparkling eyes and I scoop some up with my thumb that dribbled out and push it into her mouth as she sucks onit. I think I might die. She's perfect.
I pull her up and kiss her as I walk us towards the bed. My turn.