Chapter 91

Karl's photo above ^^^

Jason's actually gone. Left with all his stuff said bye to Lexi and just.. Left. That's it. We're over. Finished. Marriage done. What am I going to do now. I need my husband.
I pull my phone out and call Stephanie my lawyer.
"Angelica. You ok?" she asks when answering and I break down.
"He's gone. He's took all his shit and signed the papers. He says I can keep the house but he's going to fight for Lexi" I tell her crying and she sighs.
"I'm sorry hun. I know this is hard but your gonna be OK and get through it" she says and I shake my head. I wont.
"His brothers took back the businesses I thought I owned but I didn't read the contract thinking I could trust him. There his Stephanie. I've lost everything and I'm going to lose Lexi I know it. Or end up dead" I cry and she sighs.
"Nothing will happen to you hun. There just empty threats I hear them all the time" she tells me
"I can't lose my daughter Stephanie, not another one. How's that going? I want Ruby back" I tell her and she sighs.
"It's a long process hun. She's with her biological dad that seems to be doing a good job. You just have to wait and see what the judge says. You should win by all what you've told me" she says and I hope she's right. I can't lose them both.
"OK well I'll let you go I was just filling you in. He's probably going to have his own lawyer contact you" I tell her sadly.
"It's gonna be OK hun. Just look after yourself OK" she says and I sigh.
"Alright, see you" I say and hang up.
I dail Seline as I need a break.
"Hey babe, you OK?" she says and I sigh.
"Not really. Can you have Lexi for the night. I need to just get away from everything for a little while" I ask her hoping she says yes because there's no one else.
"Of course babe. You know I'm here, I love Lexi. I'll be with you in about an hour" she says and I sigh with relief.
"Thanks babe see you soon" I tell her and we hang up. I wipe my eyes as best I can and see Lexi laughing at the cartoons. She has no idea what's happening bless her.. I run upstairs and look for something better to wear. I want to get drunk. I need to. I want to forget everything for one night.
Pulling out my outfit and shoes with a bag I hear my door knock and I run back down the stairs to answer it.
"Your here sooner than I thought" I tell her
"I left sooner. Sounded like you needed me now babe. Go get ready I'll watch Lexi" she says and I hug her tightly.
"I don't know what I'd do without you babes. Thank you" I tell her as we pull apart.
"It's alright. Go" she shoos me up the stairs and I laugh at her.

Standing at my mirror ready to go out I look myself over and love what I see.

Perfect

Perfect. Now I need a drink. I walk out my room bag in hand and walk down the stairs.
"I'll be back some time tomorrow babe. Call me and if she cries it's because she want her dad" I tell her rolling my eyes and she nods at me.
"Have fun babes" she tells me and I offer her a smile and walk out grabbing my car keys and head towards my car.

Finding myself in a shop standing at the checkout looking at the bottles of alcohol and grab a bottle of vodka. That will get me where I need to be.
I take out my card and tap it paying and it beeps declining. What the fuck.
"Sorry hun. Do you have cash for this." the shop assistant asks and I nod pulling out money. I pay quickly livid. And grab the bottle walking out. What the actual fuck he blocked my card. Is he fucking crazy.
I pull my phone out calling Jason.
"What Angelica" he says and I scream at him.
"You cut off my fucking card. What the fuck am I suppose to do. What about your fucking daughter" I scream seeing people looking at me but I don't fucking care.
"You have money Angelica, use that. You wanted this deal with it" he says and I clench my hand around the bottle tight. I hate him.
"You know I don't have loads Jason. Your daughter needs things. Are you not planning on playing dad anymore then?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I am her dad, and I'll get her things if need be. Your not getting shit from me anymore" he tells me and I could fucking throttle him.
"You know what fuck you" I tell him and he laughs as I hang up. Fucking dick.
Climbing back into my car I start the engine and find myself sat where I met Robbie's friend. Why am I here. I climb out and sit on the bench with my bottle and start swigging it. Gulp after gulp feeling the burn and the liquid burn in my stomach but I keep drinking.
"Arghhhhhh" I scream loud hoping no one can hear me.
Jason is not the same man I married. What am I going to do for money. I have no income because of both of them and a baby at home. What the fuck was he expecting me to do. He's trying to take my daughter away from me I know it.
I continue drinking and I see half the bottles gone and I instantly feel the wave hit me as I try stand.
"Whoa" I say aloud and sit back down. I need someone. I can't be alone it's driving me insane. I scroll through my phone and hit call on Robbie. It goes straight to voicemail multiple times. What the fuck. Not helpful.
I look back at my phone and call his friend.
"Angelica" he says answering straight away.
"Have you seen Robbie. 'hiccup' I need him" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Where are you? You sound drunk" he says and I sigh.
"Where I met you, I had nowhere else to go. I'm so alone" I tell him and he sighs.
"Stay there! I'm coming give me ten minutes" he says and hangs up. OK then..