Chapter 54

Stretching my body in this bed feels amazing. I roll over onto my husband as he watches me smiling and I rock my swollen cleft on his hard cock. I want him.
"Baby" I whine and he chuckles. Rolling me onto my back he kisses me while pulling off my shorts spreading my legs once there off he rubs my clit in circles making me moan. I grab his dick and rub it back and fourth.
"Take them off" I demand and he smirks at me pulling back as he takes them off.
I lift my legs up wanting him deep and hard straight away and he rubs his cock along my wetness. Rocking my hips he enters me in one swift motion and I cry out feeling full. Fuck.
"FUCK angel" he growls out and I clench my pussy around him loving the sound.
He starts to build up his thrusts and pounds into me relentlessly and I meet his thrusts moaning uncontrollably.
"Yesss. Ace" I scream as he fucks into me deeper and I scrape my nails down his back.
"Fuck baby" he growls at me and I feel my orgasm shake through me and his cock throb inside me.
"I'm so close baby" I tell him and he grabs my thighs fucking me faster.
"Yes, yes.. Ace!" I cry out as I climax.
"Fuckkkk!" he growls as I clench my pussy repeatedly making him cum inside me. He fucks us through our climaxes and starts to slow down looking into my eyes.
"I love you angel" he says and kisses me feeling his cum leak out of me I need a shower.
"I love you Ace" I tell him smiling and he slowly slides out of me and drops onto the bed next to me.

After showering I stand at the closet looking through my suit case and pull on a black button down dress I haven't worn in awhile.
I brush my growing hair and pull it up into a high ponytail and apply my makeup flawlessly then adding lip balm to my lips.
Needing to get to my baby, I leave Ace and make my way downstairs. I walk into the dining room hearing noises and see everyone sat around the table eating breakfast that I assumed Stacey made again and smile looking around the room. I see Liam holding Lexi just staring at her. He's getting broody with my baby. I laugh to myself and he looks up smiling at me.
"Morning love, sit down and have some breakfast" he says ushering me to eat, not trying to give me Lexi back yet.
"Good morning everyone" I smile to them and look at Liam holding out my hands.
"I need my baby" I tell him and he chuckles kisses her and hands her back to me.
"Mummy's missed you baby" I coo at her as I grab a bottle from the fridge and heat it up.

Ace finally joins us at the table and digs into his breakfast famished. I don't blame him after the work he put in this morning.
"How are my beautiful girls?" he asks me around mouthfuls of food.
"Great, can we really live here baby?" I ask him hoping he says yes.
"Absolutely angel, anything to keep that beautiful smile on all your girls faces, Lexi's gonna grow up in a mansion baby" he says and I smile giddy.
"All three girls are gonna be spoiled rotten, it's gonna be perfect I just know it" I tell him grinning as I grab a strip of bacon and eat.
"We should show the girls the huge garden after we've eaten babe" Stacey says to me and I nod my head as I wind Lexi.
"I miss having a baby" she suddenly says watching me and Liam grabs her..
"We'll have our own soon beautiful" he tells her making me smile at them. I seriously enjoy watching them.

"Don't go to far baby" I tell Ruby and she nods jumping around excitedly.
"Go play then baby, Mya's waiting over there" I tell her and she runs off.
"I love there little bond they have" Ace says to me watching the girls run around.
"Lexi will be with them sooner than you think angel, I know your thinking about it" he adds and I smile.
"I can't wait to see them all together" I tell him picturing them playing together..
"Then we'll pop some more out for them to play with" he says wrapping his arms around my body and holding me tightly.
"I'd like that Ace, your an amazing dad" I tell him proud and spin in his arms wrapping mine around his neck.
"Thanks baby, it means alot you saying that" he says and I kiss him pulling him closer to me. I can never get enough of touching him. I love it and hope that never changes.
"I understand what you mean baby, I totally feel like I'm dreaming" Stacey says and I presume she's talking to Liam..
"This is real baby, I'm here.. We're here" he says back to her and I melt.
"How many more do you think we could squeeze in to this massive mansion brother" Ace says and I choke. What?
"At least a football team" Liam says and laughs.. A fucking football team.. Eleven children so eight fucking more. Wow.
"It's only four more each" Stacey says pulling a face and I laugh. Well when you put it like that. Could I birth four more babies.. I think I could have more. Have a massive family.
"Let's do it" I say looking at Ace and his eyes go wide.
"We're going to be so fucking happy here I can feel it Ace" I tell him and he nods smiling. I can't wait to move here and start a fresh. All of us together, just one big happy family. I'm so fucking excited to start this new chapter of our lives. I've got everything I've ever wanted.. Family, love and cared for unconditionally.