Chapter 46

Liam let's me shower and get ready watching the girls while I get dressed before him. I'm currently standing in my bedroom finished and damn I look good.. Where the fuck is my husband? Grabbing my phone I check it.. Nothing.. Shit. Calling him he answers straight away.
"Angel.." he starts.
"Where the hell are you, And why are you being weird.. I don't like it" I whine and he chuckles.
"I'm sorry baby, I'm outside coming in now, I love you" he says and I smile.
"I love you baby, now chop chop" I tell him and hang up on him chuckling.

Suddenly the bedroom door opens and Ace pauses looking me over.

"FUCK angel, I.. I" he stutters and I blush. Aww my baby
"You like" I ask him twirling and he growls at me. It's been awhile but I finally felt my pussy.
"I love it angel, I miss you being like this. Being Angelica not just mum" he says wrapping his arms around me and kissing me forcefully. I want him.. Shit!
"Thank you baby, you get ready I'm gonna check on the girls" I tell him and he kisses me again.
"They're in bed go say night quick" he tells me and I rush out the room.
I rush to the door opening it slowly hoping to give them kisses before they fall asleep.
"Mummy" Ruby says looking at me smiling.
"hello baby I've come to say night" I tell her and looking at a sleepy Mya smiling.
"OK mummy, I love you night night" she tells me and lays her head back down. I put my hand over my heart and kiss her.
"I love you too baby girl, sleep tight" I smile at her.
"Night Gelica" Mya says and I give her a kiss too.
"Night Moo" I call her randomly and smile at it Mya Moo.
Walking out the room Becky walks in and reads them there story
"I'll be down to collect Lexi once there asleep" she says quietly and I nod giving her a thumbs up and walk back into the bed room to see a very sexy wet Ace. Fuck! I clench my thighs and watch him drop his towel looking at me licking his lips.
"You look so sexy angel" he says and I blush under his intense gaze.
"I'm the lucky one" I tell him running my hand over his chest and down his abdominal to his growing cock. Fuck. I grab it collecting his precum on my thumb and suck it off looking him in his eyes.
He bites his lip then pulls me in by my neck, kissing me, sliding his tongue into my mouth I suck on it making him growl at me and I melt against him.
"Get ready Ace" I tell him and walk away making him growl at me.
"To be continued" I tell him and he groans pulling on his boxers excitedly.

Walking down the stairs I see Liam holding Lexi rocking her to sleep.
"Nearly there" he whispers to me and I nod taking her and carrying her upstairs to Becky as she just exits the girls.
"I've put her crib in your room for you and you can come down for things don't feel you can't hun" I tell her reassuringly. She smiles at me and nods.
"Will do, have some fun, you look hot by the way" she tells me and I smile happy for the compliment.
"Thanks babe, if you need me just come down" I tell her and turn to see Ace coming out looking sexy as hell in his open buttoned blue shirt because he knows I love it and his ripped jeans showing off tattoos. I think I just cummed.
"Ready angel, you can stop eye fucking me now" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me along.
I see Stacey sat in the kitchen with Liam and I wonder when she got here but she looks hot too.

"Damn girl, check you out babes." I compliment her and she blushes bless her she better get used to it 
"Thanks babes, you look sexy" she tells me and I twirl playfully.
"I thought I'd dress up for once, it's been awhile" I tell her and she nods understanding.
"Hot momma, im off to get ready" Liam says to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and pulls Stacey into a kiss. There so cute..
Ace walks into the room and he acts weird as fuck. Tension I can fucking cut it up. Liam ignores his weirdness and heads straight up the stairs.
"Hey Jason, it's been awhile" Stacey says to Ace and he looks to me for help. Sighing I shake my head. Just fucking act normal.
"Hello, You wanna drink angel?" he asks me looking at me. Fucking pleb.
"I'll do it you take Stacey into the living room" I tell him smirking and he coughs at me surprised. Do ittt!
"Liam will be done soon, what's your poison?" I ask her and she thinks about it. "Rum please" she tells me and I think a girl after Liam's heart.
"I'll bring the bottle" I tell her and she smiles and follows Ace into the living room.
Grabbing four glasses and the bottle I take them into the living room and pour everybody a healthy amount to calm there nerves. The silence is deathening..
"We need some music" I tell them and Stacey nods.
"I need a spliff" Stacey says and Ace nods.
"Right with you" he says pulling out a bag and I raise a brow at him.
"I need it angel" he says and I nod with a smile thinking why not..
Liam walks into the room closing the door behind him and sitting down next to Stacey kissing her. She rubs his thigh and he whispers something in her ear making her giggle. So cute, I love them already..
"Drink everyone, to us, a big happy family" I raise my glass up and they all do the same and we all down there drink..
I need to get them drinking and smoking for the truth to flow easily.

We're on our third drink and they're talking about the old days that I can't relate to. So I just sit and listen.
I watch how Stacey and Liam interact with one another. They can't keep there hand off of each other and it's nice to see a couple like me and Ace. They look into each others eyes with so much love it makes me wonder what they was like when they was younger.
"Come on love, let's do something together" Liam says bringing me back into the conversation. Smiling at him I look to Ace with a smirk. It's now or never hubby..
"Let's play Truth or Shot" I say and Liam looks to me with a raised brow. Yes brother I'm up to something..