Chapter 62

I sit in the kitchen listening in to there conversation trying to glue myself to the chair so I can't just go in and flip my shit on Jason. I don't know how to feel after hearing it all my emotions are all over the place and I'm just glad I have the girls to distract me. Sighing to myself I think about what Jason said he doesn't love her he's just lusting hard after her. He loves me and wants to stay married to me but he wants to fuck Stacey.. But then he wants his family.. He's so confusing. If this was any other women I would of fucked her up but I just know deep down that Stacey's not to blame. I watch her and Liam alot, she's obsessed with him just as much as he is with her. I love there love. It's amazing to watch them to be honest and I've never felt weird leaving them alone. But after one fucking weekend I can't trust my husband. He says he wouldn't cheat on me but if Stacey gave him the option I know he would. Thank God her and Liam are like obsessed otherwise I would be worried.
I look up and see Liam walk in and smiles at me. I offer him a smile back not really in the mood and he sits down next to me putting his arm around me.
"How you holding up love?" he asks me knowing I heard everything..
"I don't know to be honest Liam. I don't know how to feel" I tell him truthfully and he sighs.
"It's OK love, I know you heard everything didn't you?" he asks but he already knows I did by his facial expression. I nod my head feeling sad and my eyes begin to water.
"I know it's hard right now but you two will work it out, you always do love" he tells me and I nod again hoping he's right. I don't want to lose my family. I can't prove my mother right..
"Take some time to get yourself ready and stop being stubborn. Talk to him he's trying" he says and I sigh knowing he's right. How can anything change if I keep ignoring him?
"I will, thank you bro. You always know what to say" I tell him and rest my head on him as he holds me to him.
"I'll always be here Angelica. I promise" he tells me and kisses my forehead. I feel my tears fall and sniffle.
Becky walks in holding Lexi and I look up wiping my eyes..
"Shall I take the girls out and give you some space?" she asks me and I smile at her.
"That'd be great babe, thank you" I tell her and she walks back out the room, Ruby running after her.
"Well, I'm gonna go home to my queen and leave you two too it OK" he says and I nod hugging him again.
"OK, tell Stacey I said theres no ill feelings towards her. It's all Jason" I tell Liam and he pulls away smiling at me..
"Thanks love, she'll love that. And I'll call you later to see how you are" he says getting up and I stand to ready myself to go take a long hot shower.

After having a long hot shower I stand infront of the mirror debating whether to be fully covered up. He likes Stacey after all.

This should piss him off I thought with a smile

This should piss him off I thought with a smile. Hoping that he still likes what he sees.. I put my hair up into a ponytail and leave my face bare of makeup and walk out the room hoping that Becky's gone and not about to see me.
I walk into the living room strutting my shit and sit down crossing my legs and look at him. He's staring at me hard and I feel a rush go through me that tells everything in me to go across to him but I stand my ground.
"You wanted to talk?" I say uncrossing and crossing my legs..
"I do angel but your distracting me with them legs" he growls and looks my legs up and down smirking at him he sighs and sits forward.
"I know you heard everything we was talking about, because I heard you two after" he says and I nod. He knows my listening skills are on point.
"I did, so now what?" I just ask not knowing what we're going to do.
"I love you angel, and want you and only you. I'm sorry she's in my head but that's all it is. In my fucking head" he says getting annoyed with himself. I hate how this is making him feel but what about me and how this is making me feel..
"Tell me what I can do to fix this. I won't lose you" he says and I just stare at him arms crossed. I don't fucking know.
"I need you to stop fantasising about another woman" I tell him and he drops his head.
"I don't know who you are anymore Jason. All these lies is there anything else I should know?" I ask him bracing myself for something just as fucking bad..
"Angela knew I liked Stacey back then" he says and I sigh. Of course she did. Fuck sake..
"And you didn't tell Liam when he asked you if there was anything else. Why?" I ask him and I already know.
"He was already itching to kill me that would of sent him over. Stacey's not here to help either. He doesn't need to know ever angel. Promise me. Your my wife" he says and I laugh.
"Now you want to remember you have a wife. And why can't he know? He deserves to know" I tell him and he shakes his head violently. What the fuck..
"He can never know it was his mum angel. It would destroy him" he says and I sigh knowing hes right. It would. He loves his mum too much.
"Your right Jason. He doesn't need to know that. He's already breaking from your betrayal" I tell him and he sighs nodding slowly with his head down
"Thank you angel, now please let's fix us" he says getting onto his knees begging me. I can see it on his face he needs me to forgive him.
"I need you angel, please don't abandon me. I can't do this without you" he begs me and I feel myself become emotional. I don't want to lose him either.
"Our marriage is more important than what's going on in my head. Believe me please" he says egding towards me slowly on his knees still.
"I'm hurting Jason. I don't want to give up on this.. Us but I can't forgive you right now. I need time" I tell him and he drops his head down.
"OK but what does that mean for us" he asks and I sigh. What does this mean for us?
"You should continue sleeping in Liam's room for now. And we'll go from there. The children don't need to see you not here it will only confuse them. And I love you to much for this to be over" I tell him and he smiles up at me..
"I can work with that angel, I love you and I'm sorry, I wish this wasn't happening" he tells me and I sigh nodding. Me to buddy me too.
"Like you said you can't help how you feel. I just hope you get over it and soon. How the fuck are we going to live together?" I ask him and he sighs again
"We're not living together. I want to stay here with my family" he says and I just stare at him. What the fuck does he mean?
"for now tho?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"It's best that I stay here angel. I can't live with them. I know it" he tells me and I don't know how that makes me feel. I really want to live in the mansion and Ruby have both mum dad and Mya too. But I want my husband and I know I'll lose him to himself if he lives with them. What the fuck do we do now?
"And you've known this for how long?" I ask him and he sighs.
"When you was talking to Liam I thought about it. It won't be a good idea angel. You know I'm right" he says and I sigh. But I want too!
"What about Ruby? Have you thought about her in all this? She need Liam too" I tell him and he looks up at me.
"Not to be a dick but that's between you and Liam to sort. But I will not be moving.. You can stay or go but I'll understand either way angel" he says and I look at him lost. Why is he being like this? All of a sudden it's me and Liam to sort Ruby. What's that about? He's always been involved and part of it. He can't live without me and wants to save our marriage one minute then the next he can't move and he won't with or without me.. What the fuck is happening in his head?