Chapter 3

"Whatever Jason" I say storming off upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom. Stepping in to the shower, I let the water wash away the dirt I'm feeling from Jason's lies. Why is he lying. What is he hiding from me? He wasn't just working I can tell when he lies. He can't even look at me when he is for one, so as if that's not a big tell all he still fucking does it. I wash my hair slowly letting my long nails graze over my scalp as I massage away my building headache. I repeat the process then condition it twice. Grabbing my sponge I slowly wash my body with my coconut cream lathering it up, I rub it over my body trying to scrub away his words. I let the foam run down my body as I wash off letting it puddle at my feet to leave down the drain. And that's where I let all my overthinking go.. Down the fucking gutter.

I see him with her, is she better than me, prettier than me, as I close my eyes torturing myself with theses fucked up images. I see him kissing her, touching her, making her scream his fucking stupid name just like all the things we do. With that last thought I scrub harder as the tears slip from my eyes mingling with the water as I silently cry to myself.
Letting out all the tears and washing over my face again quickly. I rinse and turn the shower off letting everything go.

I step out and wrap a towel around my hair while I towel dry my body with another. I look over my body in the full lengh mirror that's in my bathroom. I turn looking at all angles of it and drop the towel from my head. I pull out my moisturizer and cream my whole body feeling a little better. I have a hot body. Least I thought I did. I k ow I'm pregnant but still. Sighing out at my thoughts I walk into my bedroom naked after hanging up my towel. I pull out shorts and a t-shirt not being bothered with anything. And brush my hair up into a ponytail. I just want my bed.

Climbing into my bed, I grab my phone from the table next to me and see I have a message from Ace. I roll my eyes at it but read.

Jason: I'll be back soon. We still need to talk X

Wait what? I'm confused as to what he's playing at.

Angelica: Why would you come home then?

I hover over the send thinking he doesn't deserve the X and press it before I deleted the whole message.

I get a response back almost immediately.

Jason: I need to explain what you seen angel. X

I frown at his response then hold the phone to my head wondering what he's got to say. Do I even want to know? Yes! My subconscious is screaming at me he's your husband!

Angelica: I know you do I'm confused Jason X

I climb out of bed and change out of Jason's t-shirt and put one of my long jumpers on to cover my body and make my way downstairs. 
I hear him come through the door but I just continue with what I'm doing.
"Angel, where are you?" he calls out and I poke my head out the doorway of the kitchen so he can see me. He instantly smiles seeing me and rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug. I stand there motionless not knowing what to do.
Pulling away from him he follows me into the living room holding a bottle while I pick him up a glass. Taking a seat while he sits across from me. I grab the bottle and pour him a drink and slide it to him, waiting for him to start talking. I just look at him, watching as he looks around nervously about something. Maybe he's going to end this before it's even got started. Shit. I start to feel a numb feeling in my mind.

"If your ending the marriage already" I spit out like a foul taste.
"Then say it. I'd rather go to sleep then listen to you beat around the bush" I tell him looking away feeling like the tears are well and truly on there way. Fuck sake. I thought while trying to hold myself together for a little while longer. I'll break and cry when he's gone. When I'm in my bed wrapped in my comforters.
"Angel. What you going on about?" he scrunches his brows looking at me confused. I look back at him pulling the same face. Fucking confused.
"Well, you said you wanted to talk. I saw you with her Jason. I thought.. " 
"Well you thought fucking wrong then" he interrupts me looking at me hurt.
"Angel, I will never leave you, we only said our vows three months ago and your having my baby. Fuck" he says stressing at himself.
"I love you angel" he whispers dropping his head back closing his eyes. Who is this mystery woman then?
"Tell me who she is, and why you was so close to her, it looked intimate Jason" I say grabbing the bottle as he downs his drink.
"Her names Krystal, she means absolutely nothing to me. I love you. I married you angel" he says looking into my teary eyes.
"So what was she doing in your office Jason.. I don't want lies. I can't do it" I tell him ready to breakdown again. I pour him another drink and think this will make him talk.
"Angel I love what we have, why would you think I'd go with her?" he asks a little offended by my judgment. I shrug my shoulders not wanting to tell him what my wild thoughts were telling me earlier. Looking down he puts his glass down harshly. Spilling some of the brown liquid on the coffee table.
"Now who's lying?" he states pissed at me. I look up at him and roll my eyes crossing my arms. I can feel the burning from his eyes. Touching my stomach and I just feel the numbness and I just want my bed.