Chapter 48

Watching how she calms Liam and knows him in ways that even my Ace don't is weird, but at the same time makes me happy.
She brings out a different side to Liam I've never seen before. And it's a good side. I love it.
They seem to make each other better. Stacey's not the same girl I met in the salon either, she seems to be glowing. She's definitely better somehow.
I sit there watching them and hearing them talk as I sip my drink.
"There is always someone or something trying to ruin our love, I just want to be happy with the man I love and who I've been waiting for" she says to him. And I put my hand on my heart for them. Aww.
"We'll never stop fighting my queen. You will be Stacey Johnson and nothing will stop us this time" Liam says back and I smile for them. There determined. Good for them.
"I'll never be sorry or regret breaking myself for you my queen, by letting you go and live your dream" he says more to her and I just find them adorable.
"I hate the cold hearted vile human being I became but it was necessary for you.. Us" he says gesturing between them.
"I love you and that beast inside, I'm honored and grateful to be loved by you Liam Johnson. You've never been selfish with me and always put me first.. Thank you baby" she says and I melt.
"I've lived my dream of opening my own bakery, now I want to live my real dream and that's you baby you're my dream" Stacey says and I think I'm about to cry.
"No more running beautiful, I'll never push you away again, I promise. I want to live my dream of us" he says and I put my drink down and clap. They both look at me surprised and I fan myself.
"You two, oh my god. I was totally listening to you and your fucking adorable I love it. I love you and thank you for making each other happy" I say and down my drink making them all laugh. I think I'm drunk..
"Thanks Angelica, even tho you was eavesdropping" Stacey says and laughs raising her glass to me. I smile at her and look at Liam who can't take his eyes off of her and look to my Ace who's already watching me.
"Angel, you having fun?" he asks me smiling and I nod my head happily. I hope my babies are OK upstairs.
"I'll check on them baby" he says reading my mind and I smile at him leaning over to kiss him.
"I love you Ace" I tell him against his lips making him smile.
"I love you too angel" he says and walks off grinning.

After awhile he comes back down and sits next to me grabbing a drink.
"Becky couldn't get Mya back to sleep, she wanted Liam" he tells me and I clap happily. This means she likes him and there bonding. Yess!
"Aww bless her, but she settled for you?" I ask him and he nods smiling.
"Kids love me angel" he says smug and I laugh at him. I hope the girls grow up together.
"Are the girls asleep? How are they?" Stacey asks and I nod smiling.
"There alright, now I have more questions let's play" I say and Stacey looks at me smirking.
"You two are definitely going to live together and I don't want to stop that but.. What about Ruby?" I ask looking at Liam and he sighs.
"I don't know love, I love you and I need you and won't lose you. Your her mum, mum's are sacred" he says and I feel myself become emotional.
"Your my one and only sister, your stuck with me for life Ruby will remain with her mum always" he says and I cry with happiness. Thank you God.
"I love you so much" I tell him jumping up and throwing myself at him.
"You've helped with so many of my anxieties right now bro" I tell him quietly and he nods smiling.
"You don't need to worry so much love. Just trust and believe in me" he says and I hug him again tightly.
Pulling away I kiss him on his cheek and jump up to go sit back in my seat.
"Who's gonna start the game off?" I ask looking around at them..
"Go ahead my queen" Liam says handing over the bottle to spin. As she leans over to spin it he slaps her ass and she blushes. bless her.
"Fuck sake" Ace says as the bottle lands on him making me laugh.
"I have a question.. Why wasn't you there for Stacey like I asked you to bro? I understand you liked her but why didn't you do that for me and her.." Liam asks and I look at Ace wanting to know why aswell. He's not cruel.
"I couldn't be around her. And I felt so guilty. I'm so sorry Stacey" Ace says and puts his head into his hands sighing.
"Its OK, I understand. I'm just glad you don't hate me like I thought you did" she says and laughs.
"Why would I hate you?" Ace asks Stacey confused and I look at him. Hmm..
"Just a vibe I got off you. You avoided me like the fucking plague. But it doesn't matter now none of it does Jason" she says to him and grabs Liam's hand.
"All that matters is I have Liam back" she adds and I smile at her. She's right.
Jason smiles at her and spin the bottle landing on Liam.
"There's one thing I want to know.. Why did you give up looking for me" Stacey asks him and he sighs taking a drink.
"I didn't give up. I knew where you were always. And whenever I showed up Victor was there and you seemed happy, then you had Mya so I assumed that was your family now" Liam says and Stacey sighs and runs her hand over his cheek shaking her head..
"Baby no, I told you I'd be happy and wait for you, you never came back to me" she says
"It took Jason three years to pull me back I was lost and totally enjoying it. I felt free and painless" Liam says and I feel sad for him.. Them and there love story..
"Your here now, I won't leave your fucking side again. You will not push or run away Liam Johnson you promise me that right?" she asks him and he smiles.
"I promise you, Stacey Johnson" he says and pulls her in for a kiss and I can't seem to look away. Shit Stacey..