Chapter 82 Jason's POV

Sitting in the car I watch Angelica and lick my lips.
"You do look good. Like so hot right now" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.
"Great your drunk" she says and I laugh and run my hand over her thigh and she tenses up.
"Why so tense can a husband not touch his wife" I say and she laughs.
"Such a sexy laugh makes me wanna put my cock in your mouth" I tell her and she looks at me raising a brow. Is that a yes.. No? I have no idea. I'm good with either.
"We're nearly home, just chill and you can sleep Ace" she tells me sighing. I knew this would happen. I swig more from the bottle and laugh. Remembering everthing she called me. Apparently I'm a bitch and not man enough. I swig more and down a load. Fuck it. What's the point if we're just gonna argue anyways. I might aswell be drunk.

Pulling up I open my door nearly falling out and gather my bearings. Fucking hell Jason. I take another drink and walk up the path fiddling with my keys I finally open the door and step inside. I need more alcohol. I down the rest of the JD and walk into the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of whiskey opening it and drinking from the bottle.
"You don't need anymore drink Ace" she says and I growl. She hasn't called me Ace in soo god damn long. It's twice in the space of thirty minutes. What's happening?
"I want to fuck my sexy wife, right here" I tell her and I see her clench her thighs. Yeah I know it's been awhile angel.
"I want you angel" I tell her undoing my trousers and dropping them with my boxers and pulling my t-shirt over my head.
"You wanted me naked. Here I am" I tell her taking everything off. She looks at me hesitant and I know she's having an inner battle.
"No love. Just sex?" she asks and I nod. She has no idea.
"Pure angry sex, I want to fuck the shit out of my wife" I tell her and she nods slowly agreeing. Well that worked..
She walks over to me and stops infront of me and looks at my cock hard and turned upwards ready and oozing. She grabs it and runs her thumb along the tip spreading the wetness around and I hum low in my chest. I grab her hand and spin her bending her over the table. I pull up her skirt and push her lacey underwear to the side. I slap her ass hard and she whimpers. Grabbing my dick I push it into her tight hole and grip the back of her neck I pull out and slam back into her relentlessly pounding.
"FUCK!" she moans and I smirk. This is what I needed. She can't keep her moans under control and I grab ahold of her hip rolling my hips into her and I hit her gspot and I know that because she screams out..
"Yes.. ACEEE!" She cries out and I feel a gush of her juices hit me and her repeatedly tightening around my cock is making my balls draw up letting me know I'm gonna cum any minute at this pace. I let go of her neck and grab her other hip and pound her hard off of my cock
"FUCK!" I growl and feeling my self cumming on and on. Shit.
Soon as I finish I pull out of her and grab my clothes and walk out the kitchen.
"Thanks for that" I call out laughing.

After having a shower and feeling like I've sobered a little I get dressed and make my way down stairs and into the living room.
"Daddies princess is such a good girl" I coo at her as she bounces in her swing laughing at me.
Getting back up after giving her a kiss I go grab the bottle and continue my drinking. I need to be drunk to carry on. Where to I don't know..
She looks at me and I swig from the bottle.
"You don't need to be drinking still" she tells me and I shrug.
"Its making me feel better" I tell her and she stands and tries to take it but I hold it up high. Sorry shorty..
"Give me the bottle Ace" she says and I laugh.
"Drop the Ace card. Its not cute anymore" I tell her and she just looks at me..
"Why you starting again? What the fuck" she says walking away from me and crossing her arms.
"No love just sex remember" I recite her words and she raises her brow..
"And am taking a few days away from you. I need a break" I tell her as I think about everything.
"If you leave your not coming back" she says and I laugh..
"It's my house Angelica" I remind her and she laughs.
"I don't care. I'm done." she says and points to the door..
"Just leave.. Now" she tells me and I shrug walking off and up the stairs to pack. I'll go stay with Liam.
Packing my clothes into bags I pull out my phone and text Liam.

Jason: She's kicked me out. Where are you?

I wait for a reply and continue to pack. Zipping up my bag Angelica walks in and watches me.
"I'm going don't worry" I tell her laughing and she sighs walking off.
My phone pings and I look at it

Liam: Where sat in the restaurant. Come to us

Jason: I'll Uber.. Be there soon bro

Hitting send I pull up the Uber app and order one to come here and take me to Liam.
Five minutes away.
I grab my bags and walk out my room and down the hall jogging down the stairs.
I drop the bags and go say bye to Lexi. Picking her up I give her a cuddle and a kiss making her laugh at me.
"I love you Lexi baby and I'll see you soon" I tell her and kiss her head putting her back down as I hear my Uber beep.