Chapter 85 Jason's POV

It's been four days since I left my home and come to the mansion. I miss my princess and surprisingly Angelica too. She's still my wife and I love her. It's just the inlove part. She's been a completely different woman to my angel and I don't like her. At all! But I'm happy here with everyone and I'm not alone with my miserable thoughts.
On one hand I know I don't want Stacey now. Yeah she's sexy but it's nothing more than that. I'd still dick her down if she wasn't my brothers wife of course but she is and I'm absolutely feeling better with that. And then on the other hand I have Liam. I finally have my brother back. I can't operate without him. As childish as that sounds I need him and I don't care. Plus I know he needs me he's just stubborn and annoying with it.
I'm currently swimming around the pool taking some time out and it feels like I've been in here for awhile. But I love it. The water calms me and makes me feel better somehow.

"Jason, Liam's been calling you. Dinners ready" Stacey tells me standing at the door.
"Shit, my bad. I didn't hear him, I'm coming now" I tell her swimming over to the ledge to climb out and she walks to grab me a towel.
"You love the fact we have a pool don't you" she teases and pokes at me.
"Yeah it helps, thanks for letting me come and go with it" I tell her and she smiles.
"Your welcome to do as you please Jason. Really it's fine" she tells me as we walk out.
"I'll be down in five" I call out to her as I jog up the stairs.
Taking of my swim shorts off, I jump in the shower rinsing off and jump out quickly drying and walk back into my room. I look through my closet and pull out grey sweats and a white t-shirt and then socks. I grab my white sliders and make my way down grabbing my phone on the way off charge.
Walking down I hear people in the dining room so I follow the noise and see Liam, Stacey and the girls waiting to eat.
"Finally, we've been waiting for you" Stacey says and I smile.
"You didn't have to you know" I tell them
"But I appreciate it nonetheless" I say and she smiles.
"Hungry Ace, chop chop" Ruby tells me and I laugh sitting down.
"I'm here let's eat" I tell her rubbing my hands ready to eat whatever deliciousness Stacey's made.
"You feeling better bro? Stacey told me she found you in the pool?" Liam asks me and I nod stuffing my face.
"Yes bro, alot. I was thinking of staying for abit longer if that's alright?" I ask him and he smiles.
"You don't need to ask Jason. Or ever leave its your choice. This will be your home if that's what you need" Stacey tells me and Liam smiles at her.
"Thanks both of you. It means alot and I appreciate it" I tell them and smile at them. I don't ever want to leave. I just miss Lexi.
"Yaaay Ace stay" Mya calls out and we all laugh. That's what I like to hear..
"When are you seeing Lexi?" Liam asks me and I sigh.
"I don't know, I haven't heard anything from her since I left so I don't really have a clue about anything. All I know is I miss her and that's the only reason I'm going. To be with her" I tell him and he nods understanding. I needed a break but not from my daughter. From my fucking wife. If that's what you'd call her.
"Is your marriage over?" Stacey asks and I shrug not really knowing that either.
"I don't know where to go from here with her so I'm not sure to be honest. We don't talk it's just arguing" I tell her and she looks at me sadly.
"I'm sorry Jason" she says and I look at her with furrowed brows.
"None of this is your fault Stacey. Angelica did this and she kept digging and dug her own grave at the end of the day. I'm just stuck in the middle" I say and she offers me a small smile.
"Well you'll always have us brother." Liam tells me and holds up his drink.
"Thanks brother. I don't know what I'd do with out you all right now" I tell him smiling. I need to be positive. I'm having a good time here I'm happy and I'll be leaving soon so I need to make the most of it.
"Ace smile" Ruby says and I do wide looking at her and she gives me a cheesy one back and she laughs at me pulling faces.
Why would I want to leave?

After eating dinner I excuse myself and go to my room and pace. Shall I call her? I want to know my daughter's OK..
I could just send a text but will she even answer? It's been days..
Thinking fuck it I pull my phone out and dial her..
"What do you want Jason?" she says answering and I sigh.
"I wanted to make sure you was both OK. How's my princess?" I ask her smiling thinking of her.
"She's fine obviously, now is that it?" she asks and I sigh.
"Can you just quit being like this. I'm trying here Angelica" I tell her and she laughs.
"How's your break? It's been four days.. Are you even coming back?" she asks and I sigh again.
"Yes of course I just need a few more days" I tell her and she laughs again.
"Are you having a fucking laugh Jason. It's been four days and you want more time" she says and I don't even know what to say. I just don't want to go home yet. I'm happy
"What do you want me to say Angelica. You want me to come home so we can argue some more? So you can just kick me out again" I say and she sighs.
"I want you to come home and fix this. Your just running from your problem's. If you want this to work and our marriage to succeed you need to be home" she says and hangs up. Fuck!