Chapter 41

Walking down the stairs with Lexi in my arms as I hear Ruby in the kitchen being silly with Ace. It's always the same whenever there together.
Walking into the kitchen I see cereal everywhere and Ace freezes looking at me with a hand full of something I assume cereal he's throwing at her. Such a child..
"Having fun?" I ask raising a brow at him and he throws it at me. Seriously Jason..
"Mummy play" Ruby says giggling and I hold up my finger and take Lexi into the living room. Putting her in her swing I make my way back to the kitchen. Game on!
Ruby throws rice crispys at me then Ace does the same and I just look at them and grab the box. Grabbing handfuls I throw back at both of them making Ruby giggle and throw some more. Ace ducks down and I run around the kitchen table and pour the box over his head. See how you like that!
Ruby's laughing her head off and Ace grabs me and puts it down my top.
"No fair." I whine and he laughs.
"I thought you'd want some cereal with your milk" he banters and I push him shaking the shit out my top.
Suddenly Liam walks in and stands there watching us.
"Daddy play" Ruby shouts laughing and I throw some at Liam hoping he's in a good mood.
He scoops some up and throws it at me then some at Ruby and laughs when Ruby does. He seems better in himself. Just ignoring Ace.
I throw more at them all and go to run out the room but Liam grabs me and holds me pushing me back into the kitchen.
"I don't think so little one, you started it" he says and throws more at me. This isn't fun anymore there all ganging up on me. I make my escape and Ruby follows me out.
"Mummy wait" she calls out and I stop, turning I pick her up and run up the stairs with her. We need a shower.

After showering and dressing both of us I make my way down the stairs and hear Ace trying to talk to Liam. Walking into them I see there both cleaning up and Ruby runs off to the living room.
"Listen, I don't wanna be here, and I don't wanna talk to you. But we have a problem we need to sort as a family" Liam says and I sigh sitting down.
"And when you are ready to get your head out your arse I expect a fucking epic apology, Stacey deserves one too" Liam adds and I look to Ace..
"I know what I did was wrong. Angel made me see it in a way I wasn't looking at it and I'm sorry brother" Ace tells him and I smile at him proud that he swallowed his pride and apologized.
"Well it wasn't epic but thank you" Liam says accepting it. Thank God.
"Now can we all kiss and make up we have problems that need sorting" I say to them both.
"Regardless of whatevers going on, everyone in this house is my family. I love you all please don't forget that" Liam says and I nod agreeing.
"Your right brother and I love you too, can we put it behind us and move on" Ace asks him sighing.
"That's what I want, I hate arguing with you bro, but you need to accept Stacey is now back in my life" Liam says and Ace sighs again.
"I do brother, I'm sorry I know she isn't the problem, I always have actually" Ace tells Liam and he looks confused.
"You breaking her heart breaks your own, I hate to see you hurting so I took it out on her when I shouldn't have" Ace tells him and my heart is so full of love for his honesty.
"OK bro, I understand thanks for telling me the truth. Fuck.. Your gonna make me emotional now" Liam says walking over to Ace and hugging him. Aww my two favorite guys friends again.
"Are you coming back home now?" Ace asks Liam and he shrugs.
"I don't know. I just want to spend some time with Stacey and Mya, I've missed so much bro" Liam says and you can't fault him. He loves her.
"Now.. where is she?" I ask Liam and he smiles at me.
"At our home of course" he says and grins happily.
"The house you was going to sell?" I ask surprised that he actually went back.
"Noo this is my first house my mum bought me, I kept it for her" he tells me and I put my hand over my heart touched..
"Thats so sweet Liam, I can see you obviously love her alot, I'm so fucking happy for you" I tell him giddy with excitement. I hope they last longer than Amy and Seline I thought mentally rolling my eyes.
"I am happy for you brother, I truly am please don't fuck it up this time" Ace tells him and they both laugh.
"So what's the plan?" I ask them looking between them both
"Simple, kill them all" Liam says and I laugh. Atleast he's honest
"Sounds good.. But how?" I ask him
"Ask Jason he's the brains I just do what I'm supposed to do" Liam says and I nod looking to Ace.
"I'm still working on it I have to make sure it's perfect so there's no chance of it going wrong" Ace tells us and I smile happy that he's actually doing something.
I love my husband's brain and how it  works.
"What ever happens I want that little bitch Robbie, if I see him before you sort it bro am just gonna do it. He's a dead man" Liam says and I shiver at his cold tone.

After finally sorting the guys out and having breakfast, I relax back and feed Lexi again as she moans.
"Mya sleep again mummy" Ruby suddenly says sitting next to me and grinning wide.
"Let's call Stacey and find out shall we" I tell her and pull out my phone.
I guess this is gonna be her new thing..