Chapter 57 Jason's POV

Finishing up with my dinner that was fucking epic and delicious. I take my plate into the kitchen and go to rinse it.
"Just leave it Jason I'll do it" Stacey says walking into the kitchen with plates in hand and I nod putting it down and backing away. I can't be around her alone. Absolutely not.
I walk into the living room holding my baby girl and sit down sighing. How has it become like this? I can't wait to go home but I don't wanna leave.
I look up at my wife walking into us and comes to sit next to me.
"How are you Ace?" she asks me and I go to sigh but think against it. That wouldn't help.
"I'm OK angel, just looking forward to being home with you" I tell her and she kisses me..
"Me to baby, these two are terrible. They can't keep there hands off each other" she says and I roll my eyes. I don't want to talk about them..
"I know angel" I just say trying to kill this conversation.
"You and Stacey getting along better now you cleared your closet Ace?" she asks and I pause. God help me..
"Haven't really spoken" I just tell her shrugging. I don't want to talk about her please...
"Why not she's nice baby" she tells me and I think I fucking know. That's the fucking problem.
"I've been busy having fun" I tell her and she laughs..
"You? When miserable?" she says and giggles at me. I roll my eyes at her and she nudges me.
"Seriously Ace why haven't you spoken to her?" she asks abandoning her giggles real quick. Fuck I don't know why..
"Everybody.. We're watching.. Frozen" Liam calls out excited but I just shake my head. Of course we are.
"You wanna do something else or stay here with the girls?" I ask her looking at a sleeping Lexi in my arms.
"Stay here and enjoy some family time" she tells me and I smile at her.
"OK angel, if you change your mind just let me know" I tell her and she cuddles into me as Stacey starts the movie. I look to Liam and Stacey and see him whispering something into her ear and she squirms. Fuck sake do these two ever stop?
I try to concentrate on the tv but I suddenly see Liam jog past me and I follow him with my eyes going up the stairs. Hmm
I look back at Stacey and see her edge forward on the sofa eager to go. Seriously like it's not obvious. She looks between the girls and the tv repeatedly edging further.
It's been about ten minutes now and she's still sat there. I bet Liam's climbing the fucking walls waiting. Just go if your going I feel like telling her. This crap was Liam's idea aswell. Shit.
She looks to be fighting herself then she suddenly gets up puts her head down and speed walks out and runs up the stairs.
"We all know where there going" Angelica says and I sigh.
"Nothing new then" I tell her and try not to think about them and what he could be doing to her. Fuck.
"That could of been us but you wanted family time" I tell her sighing and she looks up at me from her position.
"I thought this is what we was all doing Ace" she tells me with attitude and I raise my brow at her.
"Am just saying now look we're stuck watching fucking frozen" I tell her becoming irritated suddenly. I need a drink. I hand Lexi over to her and get up stretching my dead arms and make my way to the kithen and I suddenly hear moaning. Fuck sake man I don't need to be hearing how she sounds. I shake my head and walk into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. I stand there taking a deep breath as I swig from the bottle contemplating all my thoughts and I hear her scream Liam's name. I can't do this. I walk back into the living room and freeze when I hear an almighty roar from upstairs. Fucking hell. I look at Angelica and she looks at me with the same 'wow' look on her face and I feel a shiver run through me. I need to chill my thoughts.. I need a fucking drink and maybe a spliff.
I take a seat back and see the children have gone.
"We're the girls?" I ask her and she points to the garden and I nod. I can't just sit here and stew in my disturbing thoughts. I need to do something.
Suddenly Liam and Stacey walk into the room casual like nothings happened and I just look at them as they take a seat.
"The girls are in the garden with Becky" Angelica tells them.
"OK babe" Stacey says back and smiles. And I can see why Liam lives for her smiles the way it lights up her face. Shit noo Jason don't go there.
"What did you want to do?" Angelica asks handing me Lexi back and stretching up looking between us all.
"How about the game room, shoot some balls and have some fun? But I want Liam" Angelica says jumping up and running over to Liam. That means I'm paired with Stacey. Fuck please no. I really can't.
"Alright love, let's go" Liam tells her and gets up and picks Angelica up spinning her around. How am I suppose to do this. If they wasn't so close then me and Stacey wouldn't look so fucking awkward.
Becky walks in and she looks to Lexi and I hand her over to her.
"Thanks" I tell her and she smiles walking away so I follow the rest of them to the room.