Chapter 12

Chilling on the sofa while Ace massages my feet as there swollen and killing me. Being pregnant is a bitch. Men have no idea what we go through.
Looking back at the tv and it's boring. Everything's boring. Staying in the house is boring. I want to go to my salon and check in again. I wonder how everyone is. I want to be there. Feeling like I'm missing out on so much. I can't wait to have my baby so we can all go back to normal. I can go back to work if I still want too.
"Feeling any better angel?" Ace asks me still rubbing my foot glancing at me.
"Yes alot baby thank you" I tell him smiling.

"Shall I make us some dinner angel or you want me to just order a pizza or something. Maybe Chinese?" he offers and I can't help the grin.
"Yes. Pizza please baby BBQ chicken" I tell him and he pulls out his phone ordering.
"Ace. You was at your office for so long today. What was you doing? Did someone come?" I ask him a bunch of questions and he sighs dropping his head back onto the sofa.
"I had three clients and a surprise visit" he says and I spin my head looking at him. Who?
"Who visited? Was it some one from Shane?" I ask him and he shakes his head. I'm confused then.
"A solicitor. My mum's getting out of prison soon. She needs somewhere to stay and if she had any other potential relatives" Ace tells me and I'm conflicted.
"You do what you want Ace. But she's not coming into this house. Around me, Lexi or Ruby. She doesn't deserve to be a grandparent. Or your mum to be honest" I tell him truthfully. He looks at me with a raised brow smirking.
"Your right. I told her solicitor the exact same thing. But she'll find me, she always does" he says running a hand through his hair. Great!

Walking up the stairs after finishing 'One born every minute' again I decide to have a relaxing bubble bath.
"I'll do that angel" Ace says escorting me to sit down in the bedroom.
"Im not a invalid Ace" I whine at him happy to be sitting down tho.
"Your nearly 8 months angel. Plus I want too" he says shrugging and walking back into the bathroom.
"Honey and vanilla bubbles angel?" Ace calls out to me.
"Yes please baby" I shout back. Checking my phone I see that it's 8pm. Where's Liam?

Angelica: Where are you? It's Ruby's bedtime! X

Hitting send I wait for a reply.
"Nearly ready angel, you need help getting undressed?" he asks walking back into the room.
"Yes please Ace. What would I do without you?" I ask smiling.
"I have no idea angel" he smirks knowingly. Feeling my phone vibrate I check to see if it's Liam.. Yes thank god.

Liam: Coming through the door now love X

I smile happily that he's home safe with my baby girl and I tell Ace.
"Liam's back with prinny" I tell him and he smiles.
"Good. I wonder where he went?" he asks and I shrug, getting up as I hear Liam on the landing. I poke my head out the door seeing him holding Ruby fast asleep in his arms. Bless her my sleeping bundle of joy.
"Night love" he says and dissappears into his bedroom.
"Night bro" I say back and close my bedroom door behind me and make my way back to the bathroom. I can't wait to strip out my clothes and relax in the tub my beds calling my name.

"I'm brushing my teeth Ace" I tell him as he grabs my ass and caresses it soothingly.
Spitting out the paste, I rinse my mouth and walk back into the bedroom and climb back into bed. Liam and Becky are tending to Ruby.

Staring into each other eyes I reach for Ace's face and gently rub my thumb down his cheek.
"Your beautiful" he says leaning into me. I meet him half way and our lips connect so gentle and I melt against him. I reach behind to the back of his neck and deepen the kiss, he swipes his tongue along my bottom lip wanting entrance and I gladly accept by pushing my tongue into his mouth letting our flavours mix and he tastes like freshness. I wrap my arms around his neck more as he pulls me into him closer. I grind my ass down on top of his bulge and I feel him twitch. Gasping into his mouth I feel him smirk against my lips and twitch his cock again. Fuck I want him inside of me. Now.
He spins me in his arms and puts me on top of him now breaking the kiss.
"Are you sure baby" he asks looking into my eyes for any doubt.
"Abso-fucking-lutely Ace" I say with a wide smile and he chuckles a little at me.
He kisses down my neck and runs his hand up and down my back. Laying me back down on the bed still on top of me. I arch my back pushing my heavy breasts up, enjoying the feeling of him kissing and leaving his mark on me repeatedly. I run my hands up his back and scrape my nails gently down. He growls into my neck and bites down making me moan loudly. He licks and kisses more at my sweet spot right above my collarbone and sucks hard onit bringing the blood to the surface. Looking back at me, his eyes are lustful and pure love shines through them. I can feel his cock digging into my thigh.
"Your wearing to many clothes baby" he tells me pulling down my shorts and there off with one swift pull.
"Fuck baby" he sits back and looks at me. I try to cover up but he grabs my hands.
"No angel. Your sexy. Don't hide from me baby. Ever" he tells me and pulls my robe off. My boobs burst out of the fabric and his eyes gloss over looking at my hard tight nipples.
He pulls it off the rest of my body while and I start to bring my hips up to meet his groin area.
"Your wearing to many clothes" I recite his words back to him and I feel him smile against my chest as he trails kisses downwards. He stands and pulls down his boxers, his cock springs out and fuck, my husband's so fucking big, so thick and long. I stare at him as he stands there naked. He grabs his cock and strokes it watching me. I spread my legs exposing my wet pussy to his eyes and watch him squeeze his cock as precum oozes out.
"Fuck angel, you look delicious" he says then starts to come forward and kiss along my inner thigh, I feel myself relax as he kisses down my body, he gets between my thighs and kisses along my smooth pubic area and kisses my protruding clit. I arch my back off the bed as he swirls his tongue around in circles.
"Shit!" it's been awhile.
He spreads my legs wider and hooks his arms around the back of my thighs and pulls me down the bed closer to his mouth. He licks from my clit down to my slit and enters his tongue inside my tight pussy.
"FUCK" I gasp as he slowly fucks me with his tongue. I close my eyes and run my hands into his hair pulling him closer wanting more. He hums into me and the vibration sends me over the edge.
"Yes! Ace" I scream as he fucks me deeper and I climax on his tongue. He looks up at me and licks up all the juices and starts to suck on my bundle of nerves.
"Yes baby" I moan out as he sucks on me harshly as I feel him circling my entrance. He slides in two fingers and fuck it's good. It's been way to long. He fucks me slowly with his fingers still, I'm a shaking mess, hitting my g-spot and I feel my orgasm start to build up again. My legs start to shake and he sucks faster and fucks me deeper.
"Yes, yes" I cry out feeling myself ready to fall. I'm about to go over the edge and he pushes his fingers in deep and I burst.
"Aceee" I scream as I climax all over his fingers. I lay there with my legs shaking and my chest heaving.
He stops sucking and pulls out his fingers licking up all my juices. He watches me and puts his fingers into his mouth and sucks off my climax.
"So sweet" he hums at me with a smug face. "That was something else" I tell him smiling.
"My turn" I say pushing him back to take his cock into my mouth. I lick up the constant flow of precum and feel his balls draw up as I take his cock into my mouth.
I slowly take him down my throat and try to fit as much as I can in. I start to bob my head up and down taking him further.
"Fuck angel" he growls out as I start to bob my head faster, saliva flowing out the sides of my mouth from being so wide. I wrap my hand around the part I can't fit in and work it with my mouth at the same time.
"Fuck angel, your so good" he groans as I watch him drop his head back. I feel a wave of pride that he's enjoying what I'm doing still even pregnant. I suck harder and work him faster with my hand and mouth while i play with his balls with my other hand.
"Keep this up angel and I'll come" he groans watching me as I look up at him I pump faster letting him know that's what I want and he explodes with a roar of my name that I love. My pussy is so wet I can feel it run down my thighs. I love sucking him off. I pull back a little swallowing as I continue bobbing my head till he's finished. I pull back and lick off the come that I left behind and look at him smiling. I felt pride overtake more and climb onto his still semi hard cock and rub my wet pussy over him.
"Did you enjoy that" I ask as I grind my pussy along him stimulating my clit as I throw my head back feeling the intense orgasm build up inside me.