Chapter 49

"I'm ready" I whisper into Aces ear as the game came to an end I feel hot as hell and needy for my man.
He whips his head around looking at me with a glint in his eye and kisses me forcefully. He pulls away leaving me breathless and stands quickly picking me up bridal style and runs out the room making me laugh and cover my mouth so I don't wake the girls. Opening the bedroom door I close it quietly trying to hold in my laugh and he lays me down and starts to take off his clothes. I watch as my husband stands there gloriously naked watching me licking his lips..
"Why are you still dressed.. You need my help?" he asks and I shake my head feeling embarrassed. He hasn't seen me fully naked since I've had Lexi. What if he doesnt like it? Fuck!
"Angel, what's wrong?" he asks crouching down and looking up at me.
"What if you don't like me.. This anymore?"
And he looks at me like he has a bad taste in his mouth. He lays me on my back and hikes up my dress spreading my legs and kissing my cleft.
"I love you angel, your one hell of a sexy momma now" he tells me kissing my protruding clit and I moan. Shit..
I sit up and pull the dress over my head and let my boobs drop feeling relieved.
"So sexy angel" he tells me and growls kissing along my chest and around my areola. I buck my hips wanting him already and he kisses along my stomach and stops at my thong line. Lifting my ass I wiggle out of them and he sits between my legs..
"I need you inside me. Now" I tell him just wanting him to skip the foreplay.
He rubs his precum slicked cock along my wet pussy and I moan. I've missed this feeling.
He spreads my legs wider and slowly starts to push inside of me. Shit it's tight and not what I expected.
"Fuck baby, your fucking tight" he growls sliding through wetness. I smirk happy for that information and start to roll my hips accepting him into me.
"Yess, baby. I need you to fuck me harder" I tell him and he growls lifting up my legs. I've had enough of being loved.. I wanna be fucked and hard..

"I'm so fucking dying tomorrow" I tell him breathing heavily and he laughs at me.
"You wanted all of this angel, the drinking the sex.. Hard Acing Sex it's on you" he says and I sigh chuckling. I need a shower but I can't move. I need sleep to.
"How about I run you a bath and kiss it better for you angel?" Ace offers pulling me closer and I nod smiling.
"That's what it needs after that baby" I tell him and he smirks. Smug bastard.
He jumps up and makes his way into the bathroom and I instantly hear the taps running and then him pouring my bubbles. I can't wait to get init.

As he lowers me into the bath he runs his hands all over my body and climbs infront of me spreading my legs, he hooks his hands under my ass lifting me up to his mouth just above the bubbles so I can see him and fuck if it's a sight.
"Yess, Ace" I cry out throwing my head back while he holds me mid air eating at my swollen cleft.
He slides his tongue in and out of my entrance building up his licks and I feel my orgasm building up. My body begins to shake and he fucks me fast with his tongue.
"So close baby" I tell him shaking uncontrollably and he rubs my clit and I burst shaking in his arms.
"Jasonn!" I cry out violently cumming. Fuck what was that?
He laps up my juices and hums at my taste looking back up at me.
Lowing me back down he pulls me around into his arms and kisses me lovingly. Tasting myself I slide my tongue into his mouth and grind on him feeling how hard he is for me.
"I love you so much Mrs King" he tells me looking into my eyes and I smile up at him.
"I love you Mr King" I say seductively kissing him again. I can't get enough of him.

Laying in the bath relaxed with my baby we start to talk about the answers from tonight's game.
"Are you swaying sides now there together Ace?" I ask him and he sighs.
"A little yes. I just hope it doesn't end up in tears I want them both to be happy, I got it all off my chest. It's all out there now and I feel much better" he says sighing with contentment.
"It went alot better than I thought it was gonna go, thanks to Stacey" I say laughing and Ace shakes his head.
"I forgot how much she can control his beast" he suddenly says with a smile.
"She can stay around actually" he adds and I laugh. I though you'd say that.

Climbing into bed I cuddle with my Ace and get comfortable knowing both my girls are here and will be regardless of what happens. I'm so fucking happy.
Ruby stays with mummy always. Because I am her fucking mum and let anyone tell me different!