Chapter 11

Standing at my kitchen table while Seline makes me a cuppa is bliss. Ruby's out with Becky and Jason's gone to his office to pick up some document's and Liam's in the shower.
"I want to know everything about you and Liam now. Spill the tea girl" I giggle like a school girl and take the tea from her. I wait for her to sit down and she looks at me..
"I like him.. Like alot Angelica" she tells me and she's so cute.
"Awww Selines got a crush" I tease and she shushes me laughing.
"I don't know if he likes me like that. I know we get on great and I love Ruby too. I don't know what he's thinking. He's hot and cold.. Like alot" she says slumping into her seat sighing.
"You have to be straight with Liam, he probably thinks your here being his friend after everything aswell." I tell her rolling my eyes and she nods knowingly.
"Yeah but how. You want me to seduce him or something" she says thinking about it.
"Why not, you're hot babes. Do it" I encourage her enthusiastically making her giggle.
"Soo.. Your going to seduce me baby?" Liam says seductively walking into the kitchen.
Shit.
"Ermm.. I'll leave you two, to it.. Not in my kitchen either. Take it to your room" I say and woddle out to the living room.
Hearing giggling and then running up the stairs I smile for Seline. She's gonna get herself some.

Looking at my phone I decide to text Ace and see how he's getting along. It's been about two hours now.

Angelica: Baby where are you? I'm hungry I want Mcdonalds. X

I hit send and wait for his reply.
I sit on the sofa flicking through the tv channels and end up watching 'One born every minute' feeling my phone vibrate I check it quickly.

Jason: I'll be about two hour angel.. Where's Liam? X

Fuck sake I want it now.

Angelica: He's... Busy with Seline. I'll order something myself baby. See you soon I love you 😍 X

I hit send and stare at my phone expecting something straight back again. Buzz buzz..

Jason: Of course he is.. Becareful please baby. I love you angel ❤️ X

I reread his message smiling. And click on my Ubereats app ordering myself. Clicking on twee options I order three large bigmac meals with three extra double cheese burgers with two cokes and a strawberry milkshake for myself. I pay by card and send off for my delivery.

"Hey babes" Seline says walking into the living room sitting down next to me.
"You feel better now?" I tease her again and she blushes and I can't help but smile at her. This is what you get when you have sex in my house..
"Shall I make us some lunch?" Liam walks in asking with a grin on his face. They're so cute.
"I've ordered us all a McDonald's" I tell them and they smile instantly.
"Thanks love. Saves me a job" Liam says sitting down on the opposite sofa.
"Why are you watching this. Are you trying to traumatize yourself?" Seline asks looking at the TV.
"It's actually quite the opposite. I can't wait to get her out and have her no matter how she enters the world, I'll be waiting for her!" I tell them with a smile.
"Is Jason going to be there with you?" Seline asks me and we haven't really spoken about it but I assume he'd want to be.
"Absolutely" Liam chimes in seeing me stuck.
"I need to sort my hospital bag out aswell maybe after we've done with Ruby's birthday I'll start to think about it" I tell them sighing thinking about trying to find the perfect first outfit for her.
"Just relax love, you have plenty of time. Why don't you and ace do it together make a day off it. All the firsts for her" Liam says and I think. Yes!
"Oh my god, yes Liam, that's what I want to do. And buy some new things I've seen online while I'm there" I say thinking about all the cute little outfits for Lexi.

Our McDonald's finally arrived and Liam goes to collect it from the door.
"Finally" I rub my hands together as he enter the living room.
"I've worked up an appetite too love" Liam says and winks at me. Eww.
"Liam, stoppp" Seline whines covering her blushing face.
I just laugh at her. We're all adults here.

"I'm taking Ruby out with me, we'll leave you and Jason to it" Liam tells me and Seline nods.
"Im gonna get going home too babes, I'll see you soon" she says getting up and kissing my cheek.
"Okay Liam, give her kisses from me. Seline I'll see you tomorrow, I'm popping into the salon" I tell her smiling.

It's been three hours now and Ace still isn't back yet. I'm starting to panic a little now and it's not good for me or the baby. Shit! Where is he? Suddenly the door swings open and Ace comes through smiling holding Mcdonalds.
"Oh my god. I was so worried baby" I say hugging and kissing him. He chuckles looking at me with a smile.
"I bought you something, I know it never fills you angel" he says holding up the bag of food.
"Well I'm going now. See you later" Liam says popping his head through the door.
"OK, becareful" me and Ace call out together.
Looking back at Ace I smile up at him then look back at the food.
"Babyy.. Thankyou" I say kissing him again. He's so sweet. Krystal seriously missed out. Her lost.. My gain!