♡︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2♡︎

3rd POV
Itadori and his fellow club members were doing a search for a Sukuna finger.But Itadori found one and rip the seal off of it and grab the box in it.He ran back to school and they were in the club room.Itadori place down the box but his phone ringed.He picked it up and start talking to it."Ah please wait for me ok guys I'll be back quickly" Itadori said putting his phone away."Alright don't take too long Itadori-kun!" The president said placing her foot on a chair."Yea take your time and we'll wait" the Vice President said."Ok!" Itadori smiled.He open the door and ran out to the hospital.He was quite far away and the vice pres and ores were too eager to wait any longer so they open it.But causing it to open a curse appeared and grab them and the finger.

Itadori met a boy name Megumi and they both ran back to Itadori school.When they arrived Megumi told Itadori to stay where he was and that he has to go instead.When Megumi ran inside the building Itadori had to disobey and went inside the school too.Megumi summoned his dogs and attack the curse holding two students.He kept attacking until the glass shatter next to the curse.It was Itadori who broke through the glass and landed a kick to the curse in the face.The curse drop the two students and they were unconscious but still breathing.

Itadori set the Vice President and president in a room and closed it.Megumi and Itadori went back to fighting the curse after they argue for a few minutes.It went all the way to the school rooftop.The finger then was thrown into the air and Itadori jump to grab it.He ate it and turned into Sukuna and killed the curse.Megumi was shock at Itadori eating the finger and Itadori turned around to Megumi.Megumi formed a summoning circle but he lost too much blood."Hey it's just me Megumi" Itadori put his hands up.Megumi was somewhat relief.

??? POV
I felt a familiar aura down the streets.It was similar to someone I know from long ago.I was thinking to go check it out.Then another aura arrived at the scene and it was a strong one.I'm guessing he could be the second strongest since he didn't kill Sukuna my husband.My heart throb a bit and I clenched onto my shirt."Damn it.." I whisper to myself and walk away from the scene.

3rd POV
Gojo teleported next to Megumi with a bag of sweets for himself only since he was passing by."Yo Megumi where's the finger" Gojo smiled at Megumi."Uh I ate it by accident" Itadori pointed at himself."Huh you did?" Gojo said dumb-folded."Yes I did" "Yes he did" Megumi and Itadori said in unison."Oh wow your body actually formed well with Sukuna finger!" Gojo look all around the boys body.Itadori sweat-drop."Well switch out with him and let's fight!" Gojo smiled.Itadori and Megumi gave a shock face like an unbelievable look."Oh and here Megumi my sweets!" Gojo placed it down on Megumi laps.Itadori then switch with Sukuna and marks appeared on his body.Sukuna gave to punch Gojo but Gojo dodged and sat on top of him explaining something about sweets.

Sukuna kept punching Gojo but Gojo dodged them all.Gojo was about to hit Itadori but that was the they switch out and Gojo stop his punch."So how did he-well um I?good?" Itadori still questioning."No everything's good!" Gojo lowered his punch down and Megumi sigh with relief.Itadori then collapsed and fell to the ground.Gojo went over to him and pick him up over his shoulder."what will happen to him now sensei?" Megumi question."Maybe he'll get a death sentence for unsealing the finger" Gojo said."Please don't let him died I want him alive please sensei" Megumi look up with tears in his eyes."Gojo eyes softened and got confidence "anything for my precious student!" Gojo yelled.

———————————————————————-

"And so that's what happen Itadori" Gojo smiled."So I'm not going to die?" Itadori said confusion."Hmm no you'll die wither way you pick" Gojo point a finger in the air."Well..I chose...." Itadori said "going to eat all the Sukuna finger"."Oh thats great!" Gojo smiled and untied Itadori.

Ok I'm a bit tired so I'll leave it off here!See you tomorrow where I'll post something!