Chapter 55

3rd POV

"So you're alive.What a pain" Jogo said."Probably due to one of their techniques, but they look scared.They likely can't do it several times" Jogo thought as he raised his arm to send an attack at them.

But half of his arm was missing and blood gushed out of the missing arm.His eyes widen as well as the two females."You have one second.Move" Sukuna spoke out in a dark voice.

"He's awake!" [name] thought with wide eyes.They all backed away rather quickly as their heart beat quicken with each second against their chest.He search in Itadori hood and felt a bird.He grab the bird and pulled it out to see what's that doing there.

He look at the bird and immediately knew who it was."Is that you love?" He spoke with a raised brow."Your grip is suffocating me..!" She spoke out in a gasp.He immediately loosen his grip as she transform into her original form.

Her body glowed bright as her form was transforming into her true self."I'd love to kiss you, but it's a busy time" Sukuna replied with the urge to resist against it.

"And you're in the body of our son too..." she said with a disgust look."So this is Sukuna!!Sukuna's strength is different than Satoru Gojo's!Its overwhelmingly evil!" Jogo thought as sweat was dripping down his face.

"I'm scared that any move we make will mean our deaths!Breathe...!Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe!!Wait, is it even okay to breathe?!He won't kill us for breathing, will he?!" Nanako thought as they both were scared of what will happen.

"Holding your head a little high, don't you think?" Sukuna said as his hand brush through his pink hair.

Nanako held Mimiko head down to the ground as they listened to his command."My body moved without th-" Jogo thought as Sukuna sliced off the top of his head.The wall behind him made a large slice mark as it broke the wall exterior.

Blood began to gush out of Jogo head as it bubble."You thought kneeling on just one knee would be enough?The boughs that bear most hang lowest."

"But it seems your head doesn't bear much.You, kids.I'll give you one finger's worth of time.Go on" Sukuna said as he was in front of the two young females.

He had his hand in his pocket as he grin at the two."He's gonna do something...that's how he always it..Shibuya is in trouble the second he was released...I can't do anything about it.." [name] thought as she look to the side."Down below...there's a man wearing a priests robe with stitches on his forehead.Please kill him" Nanako said."Please free master Geto" Mimiko said.

~Past~

"Master Geto.Who's Satoru Gojo anyway?He's superstrong, right?" Nanako questioned as she brush through the man long black hair.

"Hm..he was my best friend.But we fought and it's been like this ever since" Geto spoke as he remember the memories he had made years ago.

~Present~

"We love you.We love you.We love you.Satoru Gojo.We'll never forgive you for killing master Geto.But we were okay with letting things be."

"Satoru Gojo is master Geto's one and only best friend, after all.But you.You're not him.Go to hell.We'll make you regret what you did" Nanako thought as she angrily thought about the fake Geto in her head."We know where there's another finger.If you kill them, we'll tell you where it is" Nanako said.