♡︎𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐻 𝑂𝐹 𝐽𝑈𝐿𝑌 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿♡︎

Happy Fourth of July ya'll!I hope you enjoy it today!This is a Fourth of July special so it's not in the time line where the book is at.

Y/n POV
I was quickly cleaning up the trashes that was left at my room.Megumi had force me to clean it or else he would tear up my (favorite things).Today was a very long day for me.First I clean my room during the morning and eat breakfast.I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.I just grab a bowl of cereal and milk.I poured the cereal first than the milk since it was common sense.I went to the dinning room and ate my breakfast there.It was short but I finished it and quickly wash my dishes since it was the only one in there.When I finished I turned and met my eyes Itadori."Morning y/n how's your morning so far?" Itadori smiled and put his left hand on his neck."It's kinda tiring in the morning since Megumi force me to clean my room so he wouldn't tear my (favorite thing)" I said giving an angry pout.Then an eye and mouth open up at Itadori right cheek."Morning my darling" Sukuna said."Morning to you too love,sound like you just woke up" I smiled and look away.I gave him a kiss on the lips and ran off for now.

Sukuna POV
"Ehh that brat how dare she give me a kiss on the lips!" I exclaimed blushing."Shut your trap Sukuna no one wants to hear it in the morning" Nobara said rubbing her eyes and went to grab breakfast."Tch" was all I said back.

Y/n POV
I pant a bit but look up.I smiled and went inside the place.I change my clothes in the changing room.It took awhile but I finished putting it on and went to the two people who hired me."Thank you for having me!" I bowed down."It's no problem we could use another person to help!" The blonde boy wave both of his hand at embarrassment."Well what are you waiting START!" The old man yelled which cause you to flinch "ok..!"I started to stack the fireworks onto the truck since it was a festival going on today.I lift up ten each time but all was different sizes.We finished rather quickly then expect probably thanks to my enormous strength I guess."Bye y/n hope to see you at today's festival!" The blonde yelled from the driving car.And they went away to the festival.I wave goodbye and smile.I felt my phone ring and I pick it up."Hello Nobara what is it?" I said in the phone."Hey y/n let's go shopping with the other girls!" Nobara yelled through the phone.I pulled my phone away from her yelling."Sure I guess" I replied back which causes Nobara to yell excitedly."Ok let's meet at *****!" Nobara exclaimed and end the call.I swear-drop and put my phone in my pocket.I ran towards the location Nobara gave me.

When I arrived I saw Nobara and Maki in front of the mall.I ran up and gave them both a hug.They giggled and we went inside to shop for clothes.Well basically for the festival that's going to happen tonight.We had a lot of fun shopping.

We had bags of clothes at the end of the day.We took the bus that was close to Jujutsu High.We got off the bus and walk back to school.We went inside our dorm rooms and change for the festival tonight.Nobara sent a photo of her in a kimono.

Nobara sent a photo of her in a kimono

"So beautiful" I said smiling.I put the last of my kimono and it was very nice.I like it very much.A blue kimono with patterns containing yellow/gold,white,purplish/bluish and a flower ornament.

A blue kimono with patterns containing yellow/gold,white,purplish/bluish and a flower ornament

I open my door and walk out.I saw Itadori waiting for someone."Itadori who you waiting for?" I said touching his shoulder."Oh y/n-san I was waiting for you because of Sukuna being bossy today" Itadori sweat-drop."It's fine he's always like that" I said reassuring him."Are you talking behind my back darling that's not nice" Sukuna eye and mouth appeared."I'm talking behind your back I'm just agreeing with Itadori" I stated "but you wouldn't mind changing into Sukuna Itadori?" "Sure I won't mind!I mean Sukuna told me he's going to take you out on a date" Itadori smiled with a close eye.

Itadori switched out with Sukuna and open his eyes.He didn't rip his clothes but still kept it on.We both walked to the festival holding hands.When we arrived there I rushed in with Sukuna with my other hand.We played tons of games and won many prizes which we both carried.We ate after and sat down to eat."You know this is the best day!" I exclaimed chewing on my food.Sukuna chuckled and ate his food."Hey there cutie~" a man purred.I felt scared of nothing what to do."Hands off buddy she's mine" Sukuna said without looking away from his food.

"And who are you?Her boyfriend?" The man said.The man pulled me by my arms and held me.Sukuna grab my other arm and pulled me towards him.He kissed me very deeply and I couldn't breath.A string of saliva came out and Sukuna look over at the man.He smirk and the man left us alone.I blush at what happen and look away."L-Let's get goin shall we?" I laugh it off."Alright I guess..." he pouted.I giggled and we both went back to the dorms."Alright you have to change back into Itadori now before anyone notice" I put a finger on my mouth.

"Okay my darling I will" he kiss my cheek and switch back to Itadori.Itadori open his eyes and smiled "he didn't rip my clothes like he always do!" "Let's go inside now Itadori and let's bring the prizes me and Sukuna won" I suggested and he agreed.We both walk into the school dorm and to my room.I open the door and put my prizes on the ground so I could sort them out.Itadori left my room and I started to put my prizes to fit in my room.After five minutes or so I took a relaxing bath and enjoy it.I change my clothes and went to sleep dreaming my days away.