Chapter 48

3rd POV

[Name] growls as her breath became visible.She roars loudly as her wings spread wide opened as it push back the curse users back."She's gonna kill us all if we don't do anything!" Jogo screams.

[Name] swipe her right hand down and a large claw attack targeted towards the curse users.

They all dodged as they saw the pillar behind them broke into many small pieces."What if we wait for Sukuna" a soft voice spoke from [name].

"We'll just kill them, and go find Sukuna" a darker voice spoke from [name]."What if he wants to kill them instead?" the soft voice spoke again."You wouldn't want to disappoint Sukuna do you" the dark voice spoke.

"Shut up I control this body" the soft voice spoke harshly at the dark voice.

[Name] jump up into the ceiling and broke it causing rubble's behind her.They were all panicking at first but then slowly calm down.

They decided to kill Itadori/give him the rest of the Sukuna fingers they held, depending on who gets to Itadori first."I'd say curses are smarter than you guys" Geto sighs at their stupidness."Give him back" two girls spoke at Geto who was in the crowd of the people.

There was a girl with dark brown hair with black eyes, she held a doll with her.

And the other girl with darkish golden hair with dark brown eyes, as she carries her phone with bunny ears."We cooperated with you and kept killing those monkeys" Mimiko sneered at Geto."Give back master Geto's body as promised"Nanako look like she was gonna kill him if he didn't.

"Don't you dare play with master Geto's body any longer" they both spoke angrily."Have you lost your minds?I don't remember taking out your brains too.Next time you make a promise with a sorcerer, I'd make sure that it's a binding vow" Geto knock on his head with a sly smile.

Nanako and Mimiko both got silent but was still angry."Now, go.Or would you like like to be killed by this body" Geto said as his eyes opened in seriousness."...you'll regret that" Nanako said and pull her phone up to her and Mimko and disappeared.

"...regret, huh?I've forgotten what that feels like" Geto said as he was sitting down on the ground observing Gojo.

~With Itadori~

"NANAMIIIIIIIN!NA-NA-MIN!!NA-NA-MIN!!NANANANANANAMIN!!" Itadori yells not knowing that Nanami, Megumi, and Ino was all behind him."Hey.Hey, dude" Megumi spoke but Itadori didn't hear him.

So Megumi walk towards Itadori and smack him in the back of the head hard.Itadori turned around to see who smack him in the back of his head and noticed it was Megumi who did.

"Fushiguro!Nanamin!And...who?!" Itadori noticed them."So 'Nanamin' was really Nanami" Ino sweat drops.Mechamaru then took the time to explain everything and why he did what he did."Geto did?" Nanami asked confused.

"Technically someone acting as Geto.Shibuya station is in pandemonium right now.From the special grade and cursed spirits they brought along to the curse users supporting Geto and the transfigured humans and civilians" Mechamaru spoke.