♡︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 34♡︎

3rd POV
"I'm actually more concerned about why they chose Okinawa.Was it to buy time?Even if they can't kill Master Riko, did they do this to delay the merger till after tomorrow's full moon?" Geto questioned while he thinks why."Then they would have to chosen a rural area without much infrastructure or roads.! Maybe they plan to attack the airport!" Kuroi said shock with her idea of thinking."Perhaps.But it's okay.We're not the only ones..who came to Okinawa" Geto smirks.
———————————————————————-
Nanami and Haibara was standing inside the Naha Airport.JUJUTSU HIGH, FIRST-YEAR, YU HAIBARA.JUJUTSU HIGH, FIRST-YEAR, KENTO NANAMI."I'm all fired up!I wanna show Geto what I got!Well.." Haibara eyed Nanami."I don't think..this is appropriate mission for first years" Nanami coldly said."Besides, our senpai are putting their lives on the line for an innocent girl!We gotta do our part!!" Haibara happily said with a smile."What if a hurricane comes and the airport shuts down?What then?" Nanami coldly said.
———————————————————————-
"Sea-cucumber!!Bwahaha!!" Gojo laughs hysterically while holding a sea-cucumber in his hand."Gross!!Its so gross!!" Aiko touches it with her pointer finger while laughing hysterically with Gojo.THE SENPAI PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE—>GOJO."Is it okay to go sightseeing...?" Kuroi questioned while looking at the two idiots messing around."It was Satoru's idea.I suppose it's his way of showing compassion for Riko" Geto says to Kuroi.

"Buts it's almost time.Satoru!!Lets get going!" Geto shouts out loud to the two idiots can hear."Oh, it's time already?" Aiko noticed as time fly by so fast she didn't even know.She deeply sighs as she wanted to have more time at the beach. She was actually enjoying herself with Gojo for once.Gojo noticed and decided on something in his head."SUGURU.How about we leave tomorrow morning instead?" Gojo walks toward the two.

Aiko mood changed to happiness real quick hearing what Gojo said to Geto."But.." Geto looks at the white hair male."The weather is great" Gojo had his head held down."Besides..if we're in Okinawa instead of Tokyo..there'll be fewer curse users" Gojo said in all serious but also goofy."Are you taking this seriously?" Geto says."It'll be better if the bounty is lifted on the way too" Gojo was smiling."Satoru" Geto says and went to Gojo ear.

"You've been using your technique nonstop since yesterday, haven't you?And what about sleep?You we're planning on staying awake all night again, right?Are you sure you don't need to get back to Jujutsu High?" Geto questioned Gojo knowing what Gojo was doing."I'm good, man.It honk playing 99 years of Momotaro Denitetsu was harder.Besides...you're here too" Gojo genuinely says.

Geto sighs with a smile.Geto pulled out his phone and texted Haibara about the news.
———————————————————————-
"Nanami!Looks like we're staying for one more day!I wonder what happened!" Haibara says with a smile when he finished reading the message.An irk mark appeared on Nanami forehead.
———————————————————————-
The four went on many sightseeing and had lots of fun.Like paddling a boat down a river, eating lunch together, and to an aquarium.
ESCORT DAY 3
(DAY OF MERGER)
TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH IN THE FOOTHILL OF MOUNT MUSHIRO
15:00
(FOUR HOURS SINCE RIKO AMANAI'S BOUNTY WAS LIFTED)
On top of the hill is Jujutsu High."Everyone!We can take it easy for a bit now..we're inside Jujutsu High's barrier" Geto says."Yes...What a relief!" Aiko smiles happily with a sigh."..." Gojo said nothing at all."Satoru.Thanks for your hard work" Geto chuckles."No more!No more babysitting" Gojo was all angry and stuff."What?!" Aiko had an irk mark on her forehead.Toji was behind Gojo and stab him right in the back smiling."Impossible" Geto thought with wide eyes.

Aiko and Kuroi eyes widen seeing another man they don't know."This is inside of Jujutsu High's barrier!" Geto thought."Do I...know you from somewhere?" Gojo question with a few sweat coming down his face."Don't sweat it.I'm not one to remember some dude's name either" Toji smirks."Oh my this is getting rather interesting" Y/n giggles.

"So a new player had join the game has they" Y/n thought looking down at her.
———————————————————————-
"I once went to see the Gojo kid with the six eyes..to see what's the fuss was all about" Toji says.A young Gojo turned his body halfway and stares at Toji who was in disbelief."It was the first and last time anyone was aware of my presence when I stood behind them" Toji finished his sentence.
———————————————————————-
"That's why I waited until you were worn down" Toji thoughts.Geto summoned a cursed spirit and aimed it at Toji and Gojo.Gojo push Toji out of his way towards the cursed spirit Geto summoned.The cursed spirit "ate" Toji and fell down into the ground."Satoru!!" Geto runs towards Gojo with a yell.Gojo stop Geto from moving in closer and smiles.

"It's fine.My cursed technique didn't make it in time, but he didn't hit any vital organs.And I reinforced my cursed energy to make sure the sword didn't do any further damage.Kinda like a safety pin going through a knitted sweater.Really I'm good" Gojo got up from kneeling slowly."Amanai is the priority.I'll take care of this.Hurry on time Master Tengen place" Gojo says reinforming Geto that today was the day of the merger.

The giant cursed spirit moved a bit."Don't let your guard down" Geto says to Gojo."Who do ya think you're talkin' to?" Gojo says taking off his glasses.Toji rips opened the giant cursed spirit and had blood on him.A different sword laid on Toji hand and a worm is warp around him.

"It's a different sword than before..and where'd that cursed spirit wrapped around his body come from?Dammit!Whats going on?!" Gojo rubs the back of his neck in frustration."Where'd the Star plasma vessel go?I was hoping to finish you off with that strike.ai'm getting rusty" Toji says as he was floating in the air.