Chapter 47.5

3rd POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter contains sexual interaction and pleasure, if you do not like it.Then skip it please if it makes you uncomfortable in any way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look different..?" Itadori sweat drops at all the tailsmen that was placed on his own mother."It for safety precaution Itadori" [name] spoke."I think she looks badass" Sukuna smirked at her."Is that complimentary" she sighs at her husband rational comment.

"Everyone is so boring here, I just want someone to play with" Itadori whines.

"Don't you have Choso though" [name] spoke."Yea but he always doing something important!" Itadori whines.

"I wish to have a younger sibling or something!!" Itadori shouts in frustration.Sukuna looks at her and smirk as [name] know whats he's thinking about."Itadori do you know where babies come from" [name] spoke as Itadori looks at her in confusion."Storks!" Itadori happily smile as he thought about it.

"No, people have sex to do it.Then the mother has to wait for at least a week to see if she's pregnant and if she is then she'll has to go through check up every once a month.After 9 month she gives birth that could take a while, and giving birth is like someone punching you over and over again until they cannot stop anymore" [name] bluntly explained as Choso was walking over.

"WAHHH!" Itadori scream in a dumb-founded way."Did you know that people have sex to reproduce Choso-ni?!" Itadori turn his head to Choso.

"Yes, it common logic Itadori" Choso cross his arms."What's up with all the tailsmen" Choso turned his gaze to his mother.

"The Tokyo Jujutsu High used safety precaution on me just in case I blow up half of their school" [name] smile as she was proud of herself if she would've done it.

"Makes sense" Choso spoke as Sukuna agreed."Because you almost killed everyone in Shibuya" Choso sighs."Instead I almost blew everything up" Sukuna grin mischievously.

"You live up to your title of course" Choso said."Let's go play in the snow!" Itadori happily yells and they just agree to it anyways.They built a snowman, an igloo, and even a big sculpture of Gojo which was Itadori idea."It's cold out here" Itadori sniffled as he was shaking from the cold."It's not" Choso spoke plainly as he was also clearly cold as well."What about we all go inside and get ourselves warm?" [name] said as she was leaning against Sukuna warm figure.

Itadori smiled and ran towards the couple.Choso slowly follow after them.Itadori was between [name] and Sukuna as [name] was keeping Itadori.Choso was beside Sukuna as he held Choso close to him for warmth.

They all were talking about what they would watch for the rest of the night and enjoy themselves.Once they got inside their house, Itadori head straight towards the fire wall.Choso followed after Itadori as he was shivering cold, they both almost had freeze bites out there if they stayed longer.Their house was decorated with Christmas decorations which they set up after a week from Thanksgiving.Their Christmas was shining bright, but enough for them to see around the room.

[Name] went inside the kitchen to bake some cookies for them.

Meanwhile Sukuna was making the hot chocolates for everyone in the house.