Chapter 46

3rd POV
"They're all evacuating properly~" Mahito clasp his hand together with a slight chuckle."I couldn't say.The crows were killed before I could find that guy with the patchwork face."

"But he must be, considering that there are mutated humans.It might be a bad idea to spilt our forces, but if we hesitate too much, everyone in B4F could get killed."

"If things get rough, you run down there as well.We'll use the 7th entrance to go directly to B4F and recuse the civilians."

"But honestly, I hope that by the time you reunite with us...the "curtains" will be raised, the civilians are rescued, and you've identified what the person in B4F wants" Mei Mei said.

"Don't worry, Mei-san.I'm not gonna lose anymore" Itadori says and walk down the escalator.

His eyes widen looking at the scene in front of him.

It was a cursed spirit that look like a grasshopper.

He was eating a auxiliary manager and it turned its head."Hunh?" The grasshopper curse said."The fuck you looking at?" The grasshopper cursed spoke to Itadori who was glaring at him.Itadori eyes darken as he continue to glare at the cursed spirit.

"Y-You're...a shumm-shamm-sham- a shaman, right?You're a shaman, right?I'm smart!" The grasshopper said putting down the auxiliary right next to him."I know there's a cursed spirit with a patchwork face here.Where is he?" Itadori says to the cursed spirit.

"Patchwork...?Patchwork?" The cursed spirit mutters quite loud enough for Itadori to hear as the confusion could be heard in his voice.

"I mean a guy with stitches in his face" Itadori says slightly annoyed."!!I'm not dumb!I know that!I'm...smart...Mahito is down...I'm protecting the "curtain" here" the cursed spirit said pointing the floor underneath him.

"Mahito...his name doesn't matter right now" Itadori face turned serious."Barrier techniques are hard after all...there's a bunch of guys who can't do it even though they're strong.This guy made a "curtain"?Two of them?Strange..." Itadori noticed something stab into the ground and it felt a little weird.

"I'm protecting the "curtain" here" the cursed spirit voice ranged into his head."Not 'creating' or 'lowering'.'Protecting', he said.That thing is suspicious, then.Well, Imma break it" Itadori thought.

"Mahito's Jujuchu is no good...did you know?When a human's shape is changed...it tastes worse.I'm so smart, so...I can tell!!!" The cursed spirit said.

Itadori moved quick and kick the cursed spirit to the side of the wall.

Itadori punch the cursed spirit in the rib cage and it scream in pain.

"You damn bastards...each and every one of you...stop underestimating humans so much" Itadori says.

"You're not smart...are you...!?I doubt you can even tell what kind of curse I am.Did you know?In this world...those who aren't smart are the first to die!" The cursed spirit says expanding his wings.