Chapter 53

3rd POV

Maki stabbed her naginata into the pillar that was close to her and grab a hold onto it.She jump out of the water and landed on her rod."There's so much!" She spoke as she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Megumi's Max Elephant doesn't even come close!If we were underground, that would've been game over" Maki thought.

Soon the water began to die down and some water droplets were still on the shiny pavement.

"Hey, cursed spirit.Do you know have many frames are there in one second of an animated sequence?" Naobito spoke as small film like squares came from his hand."My name is not cursed spirit" Dagon angrily spoke as he floated in the air."These days, it's all about resolution and wanting to increase frame rate" Naobito begins.

"My name is Dagon.Hanami, Jogo and Mahito" Dagon spoke as he introduce himself."4k this and 60 fps that" Naobito spoke.

"We all bear names!" Dagon shouted as he showed his teeth at Naobito."Don't you find it so unrefined?!" The man yelled at the cursed spirit.

Suddenly Nanami came down from the ceiling in an effort to attack the cursed spirit off guard.

They held it up for a few seconds until Dagon was pushed forcefully down onto the ground floor with a loud thud echoing.Maki appeared right beside Dagon with her naginata raised up in an attempt to cut or even injured him in any type of way.

But Dagon caught it and was about to attack Maki until Naobito appeared behind him as he touched the right side of his ribs.Dagon was then suddenly in a small frame as Naobito threw it to the side as he faced horizontal.

Nanami came down from the air as he went to cut down the spirit.But Dagon easily took the attack as if it didn't hurt him in any way.

Nanami scoff when he saw a water barrier that swirled right in front as he didn't actually attack his body.

Nanami used his body strength to cut through but Dagon took a jump back to avoid his attack.

Then the small water barrier began to swirl around Dagon like a ring for protection.

All three jujutsu sorcerers surround the spirit to make sure he doesn't leave."No damage or rather, it feels like it has boundless hp" Nanami sighed as he thought about some possibilities.

"Even two Grade 1 sorcerers aren't enough to exorcise you, huh?What a turbulent time we live in." Naobito lightly crackles as he smirked like a crazy person."...Dammit!If the geezer hadn't used his cursed technique just now, I would've been killed.How humiliating!" Maki thought as she narrowed her eyes in anger.

Naobito went up close to the barrier as he went to touch it but quickly retract it."A shield of water, huh?Can you pull off multiple strong attacks simultaneously?You have massive amount of cursed energy, and I bet you still have other cursed techniques up your sleeves."

"Then what to do?Easy.Before you can use your techniques..." Naobito spoke as the other two suddenly begin to attack with strength and speed at the same time.

Naobito joined in as well as they all attacked a different side.

"...We'll crush you with speed!" Naobito thought as he grinned happily.