♡︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 38♡︎

3rd POV
Amanai died.Gojo and the others were defeated.And then..."Here you go" Toji says with his cursed spirit spitting out Amanai corpse onto the ground.

"The corpse of Amanai Riko, the Star plasma vessel.Complete with all limbs" Toji shows Shigeru."Indeed.I have confirmed it" Shigeru says.

SONODA SHIGERU:Representative Of The Star Globe Cult."The transfer will be as we agreed.I'll even add a little extra" Shigeru says grabbing a bag from his pocket."Generous as expected, mister guru man" Toji says not even thinking straight.

"He ain't a Guru.Really?You not only covered all of our expenses, but also provided a fair amount of support, no?" The man says with his brow raised."I thought you guys were going to complain more" the man says again.

"Requesting for that assassination was out last resort.The Star globe cult started in the Nara period, at a time when Tengen-sama preached a moral system favoring minorities." Shigeru says zipping up Amanai body into the bag.

"This is why we devote ourselves to the position of the non-shamans.Shamans have a lot of authority where non-shamans aren't even allowed a voice, after all."

"This is why we devote ourselves to advocating for non-shamans.After all, shamans wield significant authority, whereas non-shamans aren't even allowed to have a voice.But now, the time has come!The taboo engraved in the scriptures!"

"Our star globe cult, that represents the absolute monotheism!Our target: the merging of Tengen-sama with impurities!" Shigeru says.

"We'd lose our religious standing if we just stood by while the merger happened.But shamans would've crushed us if we acted against it.We basically don't care anymore" the man says.

"And now?Everything we should have lost is now in our hands.We can afford to be generous now" Shigeru was carrying Amanai dead body in the bag away.

"But if Tengen-sama goes berserk, humanity itself will lose its standing, won't it?" The man says putting a cigarette in his mouth."We hold no regrets in falling  amongst the stars" Shigeru walks away.

Toji had a big stupid grin and his pointer finger circles around saying that he's out of his mind."You said the cult provided support?Was that in Okinawa?" Toji ask."Yeah" the man answered.

"Why didn't you kill the maid then?" Toji question why he didn't do it."I'm pretty sure I told you to do it" Toji face got serious."Take her somewhere far...and then kill her somehow" a memory played in Toji head.

"I more or less understood your plan then.I decided that giving in and letting them save the maid would distract them more easily then is I made them fail" the man was lighting his cigarette up.

"You're used to disrupting the chain of command to obscure our goals, aren't you?And it all ended well" the man says."Yeah, but why fucking Okinawa?"Toji aggressively said.

"That made me laugh, too.You'd normally transport a hostage via car, right?Ports and airports are risky and all" the man says with one hand in his pocket.Toji had a look of annoyance with his hands in his pocket.

"Turns out their President had a private jet.It's still dumb.Rich people think in weird ways" the man says."Well, let's eat some grub with that cash.Take me someplace with a grand reception" Toji had a smile.

"No way.I know you don't pay the bills for men, you bastard" the man grins."I've decided that I'll only get involved with you...in work or in hell.Nowhere else" Toji then walk off into the distance far away from the man.

Surprisingly he finds Gojo who is yet still damaged from their previous battle."Yo.Long time no see" Gojo smiles evilly."...Are you serious?" Toji face darkened seeing that Gojo is still alive.

"Oh.I'm alive and well" Gojo shows the reverse technique on his forehead."A reverse technique!" Toji says."Correct!" Gojo pulls his hand away from his hair.

"I gave up on fighting when you crushed my throat.I poured my all into perfecting this technique.Cursed energy uses negative energy."

"It can fortify that body, but it can't cause regeneration.That's why it's necessary to multiply it with more negative energy to create a positive...that's the reverse technique!The theory is easy enough" Gojo explains.

"He's talking a lot...is he high...?" Toji thought looking at him with a stern face."But I couldn't do it all...until now.The only person I knew who could do it can't explain for shit, either" Gojo had a crazy smile.

"You go hya!and then hyo!and then hyuhyoi!You don't get it?" Shoko explains badly to Gojo."Man, you have no common sense" Gojo sighs.

"But I finally got it when I was on my deathbed..the core of cursed energy!You lost because you didn't cut off my head...and because you didn't use that cursed tool when you stabbed me in the head" Gojo says.

"...Lost?" Toji didn't like the word 'lost' as he pulled the inverted spear of heaven out the cursed spirit."The fight has just begun" Toji smirks ready to fight Gojo.

"Huuuh?Ah yeah, I guess so!I guess you're right!!!" Gojo leaned back a bit with a crazy expression.Toji dashed towards Gojo with a crazy grin.

In a nick of time Toji was already next to Gojo about to cut him when Gojo was falling backwards.He went in for the hit but Gojo floated forward upside down.

"The positive energy that is born from the reverse technique...that energy is channeled into the infinity technique I've carved in myself" Gojo was in position in attacking Toji.

"Reverse Rotation Technique: Red" Gojo smiles as he sent Toji all the way from the entrance/exit to the center building.Toji crashed into the wall and his head end up bleeding."Hah..." Toji smiles laughing it off.

"Damn monster" Gojo smiles like an maniac."It's everyone rookie mistake, I think.For someone as experienced as Toji I don't think it is" Y/n mutters to herself watching the battle above.She giggles and couldn't wait who will be victor of this second round.