Chapter 47

3rd POV

"Can you hear me"Yuji Itadori?Listen care--" Mechamaru got cut off by Itadori pulling him off his ear so suddenly and is now crushing him."Wait wait wait!I'm your side!!" Mechamaru shouted desperately.

"This is Mechamaru, from Kyoto High!" Itadori said with a surprised voice as he showed Mei Mei and Ui Ui."There isn't much time.I'm only gonna say this once.Gojo Satoru has been sealed" Mechamaru says which cause Itadori to widen his eyes.

~With Geto~

"Good night, Satoru Gojo.Let us meet again in the new world" Geto says."Yeah, maybe it's good night for me.But it's about time for you to wake up" Gojo said with a cocky tone as Geto right hand twitched on his own.

"How are you gonna let yourself get used like that Suguru?" Gojo says as Geto right hand acted on its own and attack his own neck.

Which caught him by surprised, he never had this happened to him ever."Ha ha ha!No way!This is a first for me!" Geto chuckles out loud as his hand is still at his neck."Getooo..." Mahito walk towards Geto as he spoke out loud enough for him to hear."Mahito look.You theorized that the soul came before the body  but the body is the soul, and the soul the body."

"Otherwise, this phenomenon of body's memories entering my mind even after changing hosts can't be explained" Geto says as he removed his hand as he rein control again."Does it have to be the same for everyone?Considering our jujutsu techniques, you and I practically live in different worlds" Mahito answers Geto.

"So, techniques dictate our worlds, huh?Heh heh I like that.It's poetic" Geto says."Heeey!Let's get this over with.This is uncomfortable.I'm not enjoying looking at you two, either" Gojo scowls at the two as he look away.

[Name] lightly giggles at his joke behind the pillar.

"I'm enjoying the view myself, but I suppose you're right.Can't risk something happening.Close Gate" Geto says as the prison realm trap Gojo in it as it turned into a small cube.

Geto caught the prison realm in his hand and smiled."We can't use that anymore, right?" Mahito questions."Yeah.Only one occupant at a time.Unless the person trapped inside takes their own life, it can't be used" Geto answered Mahito easy question.

"Hm...boring" Mahito sighs."Well, anyway..seal complete!" geto says."I should tell Itadori what's happening over here, I'm sorry Gojo-san..be strong I'll be useful soon" [name] thought confidently.

~With Mei Mei~

"That Satoru Gojo?What makes you think we'd believe that?" Mei Mei spoke."Sorry, I don't have any proof.But if I may say something the fact that I'm here is proof" Mechamaru spoke again.

"Itadori I have news" a bird spoke on top of Itadori head."Oh mother!" Itadori excitedly smile."That's your mom..?" Ui Ui and Mei Mei look at him weird."Urm actually this isn't how she really looks like, but her cursed energy is able to do stuff like communication through any creation she makes!She's really beautiful too!" Itadori says out of topic.

"Son I appreciate what your saying about me but I have some news" [name] spoke which cause Itadori to quiet down."Is this about Satoru Gojo" Mechamaru said."Yes, I'm near the cursed spirits.Geto and Mahito are here, but there are more higher cursed spirit here seems like they were knocked out" she said.