Chapter 52

3rd POV

"Exactly!Big sister's cursed technique is BLACK BIRD MANIPULATION.The true value of this technique is Bird Strike!"

"By forcing a crow to commit suicide, the trade-off is to erase the cursed energy limit of a typically weak bird(crow) and hurl it at the enemy!!Nobody expect for Satoru Gojo has ever survived Bird Strike" Ui Ui thought as his eyes sparkled with admiration.

"Now then.Everyone , time for the main act.Are you willing to die for me?" Mei Mei spoke as her cheeks reddened with half lids and a sadistic smile.Crows came flying around Mei Mei and Ui Ui as he stood next to her."Not bad for a jujustu sorcerer of this era" Geto said appearing out of nowhere with a small cursed spirit that took on a form of a wind dragon.

~With Itadori~

Choso continue attacking Itadori with blood piercing but also keeping his distance."Dammit!He's keeping his distance from me.That blood beam is too fast.My chances of dodging it are fifty:fifty.If I were to guess wrong and take one to the head I'd die!" Itadori thought with wide eyes as Choso prepared another attack.

Blood floated around Choso as [name] used Heal again on Itadori to keep him from losing any more blood.

"If that's the case, then at least..." Itadori thought as he jump up with straight legs as he was inches away from the floor.Choso eyes widen in shock as he saw this."...I can dictate the timing of when he fires his shot" Itadori finished his thought as Choso eyes grew neutral.

"Taking your feet off the ground, huh...?You're obviously baiting me, but I'll play along" Choso thought."Choso I guess is too smart but he might play along with this, get ready Itadori" the female thought.

Before Itadori feet could hit he ground, Choso used Piercing Blood directly to his face.Itadori fast reflex made him able to dodge it backwards and hold himself up as he dashed towards the black hair male."Not bad, but..!" Choso thought as he moved the Piercing blood but Itadori shuffled to his blindspot.

"I knew it!This technique only moves fast at the beginning!As long as I dodge it, even if it changes directions, I can still get in close.I'll turn this into a fistfight!!" Itadori thought as he was about to punch Choso in the face.But then he stop when he felt something move in his body.

"Supernova" Choso monotonely spoke as blood came from Itadori body and splattered onto the floor below him.Itadori body was in pain as he groaned painfully.

\\~o~//

BLOOD MANIPULATION: SUPERNOVA
The blood condensed by Convergence is released and then shot out in every direction like buckshot.

\\~o~//

Choso made a blood knife and stabbed Itadori in the foot.But Itadori took that chance and brought his injured foot up to land an attack to Choso.His eyes widen in shock seeing how Itadori can still attack with an injured foot.

"Fighting back with a stabbed foot...!!" Choso scoffs as his face became angry.Itadori was able to knock Choso off his foot and used his other leg to harshly smack Choso in the back.Result in Choso being kicked away with Itadori in high adrenaline.