Chapter 45

3rd POV
A curtain with a 400 meter radius was cast centered at the Tokyo Department Store , Tokyo Branch."It's a curtain that only traps civilians.Civilians can only enter.As for windows, that depends on the person.Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please" Ijichi said to Nanami, Megumi, and Ino.

"Any reception?" Nanami ask."Blocked.All communication will have to be done outside the curtain...or through us, the managers" Ijichi said.

"Sounds like quite the pain" Nanami said.

"Fushiguro!Fushiguro!" Ino says with a smug look.

"Curtains...the conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barrier's effectiveness...are usually only things related to cursed energy.So, basically humans, cursed spirits and cursed objects.Therefore, reception being blocked is a secondary effect of the curtain.But the curtain can't actually block or allow reception" Ino said with sparkles coming from him.

"Um, yea I know" Megumi said with a straight face."Ino.He's an excellent student.Stop trying to show off just because you're  older" Nanami said to Ino."What do you mean by that Nanami?!" Ino yells."And...where is Gojo?" Nanami asked Ijichi.

~Outside of the curtain~

"No one's here?!At a busy intersection in front of the station?!On Halloween night?!" Nobara yells.

"Looks like something bad went down.Everyone is spread out near the curtains's perimeter, and they're all begging for the same thing..." Maki said to Nobara."Bring Satoru Gojo" Nitta said to Maki, Naobito, and Nobara."!!" Both Maki and Nobara was shock hearing what Nitta said.

"Hmph!There's no way a non-sorcerer would know him.They were told to say it" Naobito said twisting his mustache."We can't break the curtain?" Naobito said.

"Its tough.After all, the curtain isn't restricting sorcerers from either side.It's not something we can destroy with brute force.It'll be quicker to locate and take out the curse user who summoned the curtain" Nitta said.

"So we're here to help with that?" Maki questioned."Nope!You're all on standby here!" Nitta said to them which quite shock them.

Jr Shibuya Station, Shin Minami Entrance(Outside the curtain)

"An advanced barrier technique...and asking for Satoru Gojo...they have to be the same culprits as the goodwill event incident" Panda says.

"The authorities are instructing Satoru Gojo to work alone...in order to suppress the Shibuya incident and to minimize damages" Kusakabe said with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Us, Nanami, the Zen'in geezer...and Mei Mei.We're all supposed to hand out around the perimeter of the curtain and take care of whatever get past Gojo.Besides, we can't communicate inside the curtain" Kusakabe said as he sat into the metal railing.

Panda sat on the ground next to Kusakabe."Minizie damage.You mens sorcerers, right?What about civilians?" Panda question with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Calm down.Unlike last year's Christmas event, we're already too late.To be honest, I think it's for the best" Kusakabe said to calm Panda down.