Chapter 49

3rd POV

"I thought we weren't wasting any time" Megumi spoke to Itadori."...no comment" Itadori mumbles under his breath.

~With Ino~

Ogami grandson kept protecting Ogami from all of Ino attacks resulting in damages.

While Ogami was chanting something the entire time he was protecting her."Appearances aren't deceiving here.He's no stronger than he looks.But he keeps putting his body on the line to protect the old hag.Something's going on.I better hurry" Ino thought.

Then suddenly a blast of energy came from Ogami and a pill like came into Ogami grandson hand."What?!Something's different!!" Ino thought as he felt a disturbance."We're all set" Ogami says."I know, grandma" Ogami grandson said and took the pill like into his mouth."I won't let you!" Ino thought as he formed an attack.

"Kaichi!" he yelled as the sharp cone appeared and head towards Ogami.Just as Ogami grandson swallowed the pill like thing into his mouth."Toji Zen'in" Ogami says as she opened her eyes revealing abnormal looking eyes.

Ogami grandson grab the sharp cone in his hand before it attack Ogami.He drop it and swing his arm a little."How is it, my grandchild?" Ogami says."Yeah.All good, grandma" Ogami grandson says as his body soon started to form into Toji.

"This is the best ever" he said as his voice changed to Toji.

~December 7, 1989 // Past~

A baby was born with immense power and the six eyes.He was named Gojo Satoru.Gojo opened his eyes showing his light blues eyes to his parents.

And then there was a girl behind them with wings smiling at him."He's so adorable and cute" she fawned over him with a twirl."Your destiny is to alter the balance of the world, your job is to keep everyone safe from the current cursed spirits and users from here on out" the girl smiles at him as he touch forehead with him.

He smiles warmly and then giggle as his parents look at each other and smiled at their lovely little boy.

Satoru Gojo burst onto the scene

~Years later~

"Happy birthday, daddy" the girl said.She had black hair that was long along with bangs, she wore a school uniform as she came out of the bedroom smiling.

The man that was sitting on the couch was her father with a drink in hand."Your present is seeing me in my school uniform!Cute, huh?Good thing I chose Mori High School" the girl said with a smile as she move closer towards the man.

"Yeah, sure.Anyway, keep flaunting yourself like that and you'll end up like your mother" the man said as took a sip of his drink.The girl sat down on the man lap facing his with a slight frown."Whaaat?Do you hate mom?" the girl said as she had her hands wrap around the man neck."I don't hate her.But she did cheat on me..." the man said as he took another sip of his drink.

"Right.Poor daddy..." the girl said and stab the man neck.The man nose begins to bleed as the girl that was still smiling let go of him."Ngh...who...?Honoka...where is...my daughter?" the man spoke as has more blood flowing down his nose and mouth.