Chapter 51

3rd POV

"It soon to be revealed as..."

Geto

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mei.It's been too long" Geto spoke with a warm smile."You have guts saying that after sending an assassin my way Geto" Mei Mei spoke."Why is he alive?Did Gojo mess up last year?Are Gojo and Geto in cahoots?Not likely..." Mei Mei thought."I had my money on you over Gojo, you know?You and your charming nihilistic smile.The fact that I have to squash such potential is a shame.Truly a shame" Mei Mei spoke.

"Gojo alone could kill every human in this country if he wanted to.There's no way he would be that petty and join forces with Geto.This Geto must be a fake" Mei Mei thought as her eyes squint a little with furrowed brows.

"Mei.I feel the same.To think that I have to kill a former senpai.Special Grade Disease Curse, Smallpox Deity.Unfortunately, I used all the cursed spirits I had at my disposal last year.I assure you, the quality hasn't suffered though" Geto spoke as he summoned a cursed spirit out of his hand as Mei Mei got ready for battle.

"Cursed spirit manipulation!!Maybe I'm wrong" Mei Mei thought."I'd like to leave the humans at B5F as they are.I'll be waiting for you by the rails.If you can exorcise that, I'll be your next opponent" Geto spoke as he walk away from the two leaving the special grade behind.

If you can exorcise that, I'll be your next opponent" Geto spoke as he walk away from the two leaving the special grade behind

"That's how it looks like....ugly mf, I'm talking about the special grade.Not Geto😏" A/n

Then all of a sudden when Geto walk away from the perimeter, the smallpox deity held its arms to the side as their surroundings turned into a endless graveyard.

It had used it domain expansion on Mei Mei and Ui Ui."Domain expansion?!This could be trouble-" Mei Mei thoughts were cut off when her body was in a coffin."Sister!" Ui Ui yelled as he saw the coffin that engulfed her appeared out of nowhere."I'm trapped" Mei Mei thought as she felt squeezed in the coffin.

"A coffin?" Mei Mei spoke.Smallpox deity then created a fist and slammed it into his opened palm,GRAVE.Then a shimenawa appeared above Mei Mei coffin enclosing her into the darkness even more.

Ui Ui look at the shimenawa with a shock and sad face as his eyes were widen, thinking that his older sister was gone.

\\~o~//

SHIMENAWA
Shimenawa (標縄/注連縄/七五三縄, lit. 'enclosing rope') are lengths of laid rice straw or hemp rope used for ritual purification in the Shinto religion. Shimenawa vary in diameter from a few centimetres to several metres, and are often seen festooned with shide—traditional paper streamers.