Chapter 54.5

3rd POV
[name] woke up with a yawn as she felt warm hands wrap around her body.She smiles seeing Sukuna lovely sleeping face so gentle yet calm.

"I am so glad to marry a man like this" she thought with a small giggle leaving her throat.She turn around as she grabs her phone off the night stand.She checks the time and notice it was 10 in the morning.

"Maybe the others are awake" she thought before prying off the man grip off of her.She grab a white tee off her closet and put it over her body.She comb her messy hair before walking out the shared room.

[name] descends down the stairs as she noticed Choso on the couch messing around with her cursed technique around."Morning Choso" she said in which the black hair male turned around to see his mother.

"Itadori is still asleep, I'm guessing father is as well" he breathes out."They are one and the same, too bad" she sweat drops."That's right, did you eat yet?" She questioned the male."Yea I just ate a bowl of cereal" he said.

"Then I'll just make breakfast for the rest" she shrugs her shoulders."I can help you with that" he said getting up from his seat."Thank you" she smiles before they both went inside the kitchen to cook.

They decide to make something simple, like eggs with some biscuits and bacon.Itadori smell the food all the way from his room and immediately came down in the middle of their cooking.

"Something smells amazing!" Itadori shouts happily as he jumps onto the rotating standing chair."Be careful idiot, and it's too early for you to be this hype" Choso grumbles."Come on you two, let's just finish cooking" she chuckles at their little antics.

After a bit, they had finished cooking and placed the meal down onto the table where Itadori sat."I'll go get your father, and don't eat too much Itadori.You have to go to the school, I don't want you throwing up on Nobara and Megumi" she warned the male as he nod his head rather quickly.

She shook her head with a small smile before going up the stairs to her shared room."Wake up, breakfast is done" [name] said as she kissed the man on his cheek.

The man groans lowly before opening his tired eyes."Breakfast already?" He yawned out."Yep, so get up already before Itadori eats all the breakfast again" she sighs.

He gave the female a kiss on the lips and pulled away."I'm up, that brat better not eat all of the food" he spoke before rushing down to the kitchen.She shook her head and fixed the bed by herself.She did her morning routine and put on her jujutsu uniform on.

"Are you ready Itadori?" She yelled out as Itadori pop his head from the living room."I'm finished, Choso already left" he said."Let's get going now" Sukuna mouth pop on Itadori face as he smacks it.

"Good job" the female raised her thumbs up with a grin as Sukuna grumbles at his wife."That woman is something else" he sighs.The two left the house as they walk down the pavement walkway.

They continue their talk until they had finally arrived."Yo, wassup everyone" [name] grins at the first years with the second years."It's [name]!" Nobara happily exclaims as she rushed over to give the female a big hug.

"Hello Nobara-chan" the female hugs her back."Whats good" Gojo put a peace sign up."Here to mess with ya" she snickers at the white hair male."Everyone here got a mission, well separately" Gojo cooed out.