RANDOM FILLER

Wholesome Scenes that I thought of:

1. Sukuna looking after [name] who's pregnant with the firstborn.

2. [name] sitting on Sukuna throne as he watch her from the side.

3. Itadori, Sukuna, and [name] enjoying their little family date at the park.

4. Choso and Itadori fighting over something stupid as Sukuna is about to blow up the house because of the two squabbling.

5. Nobara and [name] going on a shopping spree together.

6. Megumi and Itadori chatting as Nobara and [name] is acting chaotic as hell.

7. Going on missions with Gojo and getting small treats after.

8. Sukuna being flirty as [name] can't handle all of them and ends up flustered.

9. Cooking for the family all together but it gets really messy.

10. When Sukuna and [name] found out she's pregnant with his child.

11. Sukuna gently rubbing her stomach to see if he could kick him, which end up working.

12. Sukuna being too cheesy on the first time he took her on a date.

13. Choso and [name] taking portraits of each other and hanging them on the wall.

14. Itadori getting out of the house as he flees with his mom( [name] is carrying him around..).

15. Sukuna being happy that his child ends up looking like him and not [name] and she became anger and didn't talk to him the whole day.

16. When everyone celebrate [name] birthday which turned into a surprised party in which she didn't expect, but enjoyed it.

17. Choso having to explain everything to Itadori who didn't know much about random topics.

18. [name] being Sukuna present for his birthday one day(the idea came from Nobara herself).

19. Maki teaching [name] how to use a naginata(spear).

20. Panda and [name] cuddling with each other because he has the softest fur

21. Toge speaking in his sushi recipe language as [name] giggles at some parts where he told something funny, as she can understand him perfectly.

22. Sukuna favorite thing about [name] is everything there is to her.

23. Sukuna and Itadori almost burning down the house when cooking, luckily Choso and [name] got back in time with the grocery's in hand.

24. Sukuna favorite place to sleep at is [name] lap, stomach, arms, and chest.

25. [name] forced Sukuna to wear a maid outfit and took a picture.

26. When Sukuna got worried about he's not gonna be a good father, but [name] reassured him that he will do good.

27. Itadori wanting a little brother, Choso disagreeing with the idea, while the parents just agreed with separate sides containing 50/50 of yes and no.

28. Choso getting mad that his blood is weaker than normal blood as his dissolves quicker.

29. Itadori and Sukuna okay fighting as it turned into a real fight, [name] watching at the side and finally they smiled like dumb idiots after a long battle between each other.

30. Choso feeling bad as [name] comforts him with her motherly love.

-
"I know it's taking very long for me to update this book, so I'm going to have to force myself to work on it.I keep forgetting I have Wattpad and an author on it, so I should be doing something about it.And I have been tired this past few couple of weeks, have a good day" A/N