♡︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29♡︎

3rd POV
"Don't get all proud of yourself for spouting that garbage.Blech!" Gojo rolled his eyes and stick his tongue out."Let's take this outside..." Geto said and his cursed spirit was behind him ready to fight Gojo."Satoru!" Geto finished as he point at the door with his free hand and his other hand in his pocket."You lonely?Go by yourself!" Gojo points outside the window with a taunting smirk.

Yaga open the door and the two was already at their seats like nothing had happen earlier."! Where's Shoko?" Yaga said standing at the door."Who knows?" Geto answers with an smile."Maybe the bathroom?" Gojo smiles cheerfully."Doesn't matter.For this mission I'm going to have you two go together" Yaga said with his hand on the side of the desk he was leaning on.

Geto and Gojo turns to the side with an annoyed pushed off face."What's with the faces?" Yaga noticed the two faces."Nothing" Geto lied through his teeth."To be honest, it's quite the responsibility but...this comes from Master Tengen" Yaga said grabbing the two attentions."Two objectives.Master Tengen, the Star Plasma Vessel, has a perfect match.Escort the girl...and erase her" Yaga explained to the two.

"Escort the girl...and erase her?" Gojo rubs the back of his neck."Correct" Yaga said."He's finally lost it" Geto whispers to Gojo."It is spring after all, and with him being the next principal and all, he's getting carried away" Gojo whispered to Geto while Yaga had an irk mark on his head."I'll decide whether that's consider a joke or not" Yaga sternly said.

"All jokes aside...are we resetting Master Tegen's cursed technique?" Geto questioned."What's that?" Gojo asked.Geto and Yaga bothe turned to Gojo who was looking at them with a dumb look."What?" Gojo said."Master Tengen possesses the cursed technique of immortality...but it doesn't stop the aging process.Master Tengen doesn't have a particular issue with aging.However, once a certain age is reached, the cursed technique will try to change bodies" Yaga explained to Gojo."Hm?" Gojo hummed amused.

"Evolution.Matser Tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state" Yaga said."So what's the problem?" Gojo questioned."According to Master Tengen...the will also ceases to exist once you reach that level.Master Tengen will no longer be Master Tengen.Worst case scenario...Master Tengen could become an enemy to humanity.That's why once every 500 years...Master Tengen needs to merge with a compatible STAR PLASMA VESSEL...and rewrite the body's information.If the body is refreshed, then the cursed technique will follow suit.Evolution will not occur" Geto explained but also answer Gojo question.

"Gotcha.So becoming metalgreymon is fine, but it'd be a problem if he became skullgreymon.So we reset back to koromon, right?" Gojo dumbly said."Uh...right...anyway..." Geto said."The location of the Star Plasma Vessel had been leaked.There are now two groups targeting the girl!The organization aiming to overturn the current Jujutsu world by having Master Tengen lose all reason...THE CURSED-USER GROUP Q!And the group that worships Master Tengen as their deity...THE STAR RELIGIOUS GROUP KNOWN AS THE TIME VESSEL ASSOCIATION!Master Tengen and the Star Plasma Vessel will merge in two days when the moon is full!Escort the girl...and bring her to Master Tengen!!If you fail, the repercussions could greatly affect society!Don't screw this up!" Yaga yells at the two.

They stood up and left the school on their way to find her.
———————————————————————-
"But for real...I get why the Cursed-user Group Q is after her...but why does the Star Religious Group want to kill her?" Gojo questioned as he open his cold can of coffee."What they worship is a pure Master Tengen.A star plasma vessel would spoil that purity according to them.But the Star Religious Group are non-cursed users.We shouldn't have to worry about them too much.But we do need to be wary of Q!" Geto said as Gojo kept drinking his cold can of coffee as they walk.

"Anyway, it should be okay.We're the strongest" Gojo said but Geto made a face."Thats why Master Tengen asked us after-what?" Gojo noticed Geto making a face."It's just...Satoru.I've been meaning to tell you this...You should be more mindful of the way you talk" Geto sigh."What-?!" But Gojo was cut off by Geto."Particularly around your superiors.We might be meeting Master Tengen, after all.You're way too rude.That way, even your juniors won't be sacred of you" Geto smiles."Sheesh...give me a break" Gojo said and an explosion happened behind Geto back.

"!" "Huh?" Gojo and Geto looks at the explosion."Is it our fault if the kid's already dead?" Gojo said with Geto who summoned a cursed spirit."Ah!" Gojo mouth opened when he saw a girl falling from the building.Geto also saw the same thing and ride the cursed spirit towards her from making the impact.The girl was falling down and a Q soldier was already there."Forgive me" Kokun said.

"You can blame this on Tengen...wha-?!" Kokun noticed Geto holding the girl in his hand far away from his and the building."Don't go making a mess, now.We just got in trouble this morning" Geto had his eyes closed but he was softly smiling."This girl is the star plasma vessel..." Geto thought."That uniform...you're from Jujutsu High, aren't you?Hand over the child...or die!" Kokun yells at Geto angrily."Sorry, I can't hear you.Come a little closer, would you?" Geto taunts Kokun."Phew!Made it just in time" Gojo breathes out.

Five knifes came from a bit behind Gojo but he stop it."Amazing" Bayer claps his hand."You're Satoru Gojo.You're famous.I've heard you're strong.Show me if the rumors are true" Bayer said."Sure, but..." Gojo said while moving the knifes to the side.

"Let's make a rule" Gojo said."Rule?" Bayer questioned."I don't wanna go all-out and get in trouble.Cry and apologize now, and I won't kill ya.That's the rule" Gojo taunts Bayer."Brat!" Bayer angrily yells.